Sign in to follow this  
idunc

What is needed to venture to Stary and NWAF?

Me and my cousin have been scaveging Chernogorsk for roughly 5 hours, and neither of us have died. I have an AKM with two mags, a Makarov with a ton of mags, a compass, map, watch, wood pile and matches, hunting knife, tool box, binoculars, and a ton of other good tools. I have plenty of food and drinks and medical supplies. My cousin has a Winchester with 3 mags and an M1911 with a couple mags. He also has plenty of food, drinks, medical supplies, and tools.

We are starting to head inland after reaping Cherno's many benefits. What should we be looking for on our way to NWAF? Are we set to venture there, or should we be aiming for something else? Better primary weapons? A sniper maybe? Thanks for any input!

Make sure you have a decent amount of food and soda or water, bring blood packs, morphine, and painkillers (2 each preferably) and you should be set. Always be alert though as Stary and NW airfield are very dangerous. Also have a decent amount of ammo.

All you need is a little luck...whether it's Stary Sobor or the NW Airfield, just get in and get out quickly. Your gear is fine.

All it takes is one sniper, and it'll ruin your day. B)

Last time I went there I had 2 bandages a can of coke and a flashlight. Some tents will have walkers in them so it really sucks if you are completely unarmed and there is a nice gun in a tent that has a Z in it. Hatchet is recommended. Can kill the Z, patch up if you are bleeding and hope he does not break your legs on the first hit. Then again there is the chance of other players.

What u want to see? Sightseeing? Look for a guideman? I am one. Let travel together. :D

Yes, I am referring to the other players there. I know that the key is to be stealthy and alert, but I want to know if I am okay if a confrontation arises. I have plenty of morphine, blood bags, and painkillers. Tons of bandages as well. I am just worried about my ammo. I have two clips for my AKM. Is that enough? I have a ton of Makarov ammo, but the Makarov is not really preferred.

a fucking army. or an empty server. have fun. also return after you get sniped so we can feast on your delicious tears

Me and my cousin have been scaveging Chernogorsk for roughly 5 hours, and neither of us have died. I have an AKM with two mags, a Makarov with a ton of mags, a compass, map, watch, wood pile and matches, hunting knife, tool box, binoculars, and a ton of other good tools. I have plenty of food and drinks and medical supplies. My cousin has a Winchester with 3 mags and an M1911 with a couple mags. He also has plenty of food, drinks, medical supplies, and tools.

We are starting to head inland after reaping Cherno's many benefits. What should we be looking for on our way to NWAF? Are we set to venture there, or should we be aiming for something else? Better primary weapons? A sniper maybe? Thanks for any input!

Go Stary and probably wait to go to NWA till the server gets less populated.

Go Stary and probably wait to go to NWA till the server gets less populated.

That's a false sense of security that always kills me. Low pop servers only means security everywhere, but NWA.

NWA is a whole different beast. That place is a death trap, low pop or not unless the ONLY people on the server is you alone.

Edited by Whattteva

To go to NWAF you'll need balls. Not regular human balls, no, you'll need Radioactive mutant giant reindeer balls.

And do not forget to use your new double jump to pass the lava traps and defeat Sadam's evil Sandroids.

(a cookie to whoever gets the allusion)

To go to NWAF you'll need balls. Not regular human balls, no, you'll need Radioactive mutant giant reindeer balls.

And do not forget to use your new double jump to pass the lava traps and defeat Sadam's evil Sandroids.

(a cookie to whoever gets the allusion)

Damn, I'ma hunt myself a mutant giant reindeer tonight. Hopefully, I can find one in the fields surrounding the airfield.

Edited by Whattteva

You'll need balls in your balls. Ballsception at its finest!

Was it you that came up with bitch-ception?

Find a tool box first so you can remove all the barbed wire that will invariably be blocking the tents in stary.

• Like 1

I do have a toolbox. It seems that I have enough to head there, so next time I play I will be heading that way.

I like to roll with about 5 people, if you don't have that then bring meat, bandages, and morphine. A good luck charm would help.

Nothing you don't need anything you find stuff as you go don't try to prepare you will just get killed in the process because honestly I would rather die at the airfield rather than the way there.