Sign in to follow this  
Zexis

You break your legs with no morphine. What do YOU do?

Just curious as to what you guys do when hit with the most crippling medical condition of the mod. Respawn, crawwwwl to the nearest hospital, or something else?

Me, I take out my pistol or rifle and try to shoot as many zombies on sight. Figure it's more fun to go down in style than to crawl for an hour, hoping to get to a hospital. But sometimes it happens in the wildy, and I'm all alone ;(

ive logged out before , waited a day or two cus i was pissed...logged back in and my leg was fixed.

Crawl baby

I lol'ed. Personally, it never happened to me cause I always make sure I have 3 morphines on me and I make it a point to stock more when I'm down to 1 or 2.

Edited by Whattteva

If I break my legs somehow near the coast, I'll try to find a secluded spot then respawn. If not then I'll probably end up just respawning anyway... but it doesn't happen since I carry 2 morphine at all times, and head back to scavenge for some more when I'm down to 1 left.

I lied, I don't always crawl. I sometimes break the monotony by rolling towards my destination.

• Like 3

Hack the server with a nuke so everyone is just as mad as me, then alt+f4 as I cry to my mommy about how the big bad DayZ ruined my summer vacation.

In all seriousness, I set myself on an epic 2 month journey back to the closest hospital with only my arms as propulsion. Usually it ends with 30 zombies feasting on my still-warm crotch.

Depends on the blood level. If i'm passing out all the time and really far away from any morphine, I'll try to meet up with a friend or suicide. If I am within 1-2 km of a hospital and blood is high enough, I think its worth it to try to grab some morphine. Twice already I've managed to grab some morphine from the Elektro Hospital and from Berezino. Normally I try to always have at least 2 Morphine on me at all times. Thanks to all the random bone breaking going on though, you run out pretty fast.

alt+f4 abuse because broken legs are a stupid ass mechanic.

Edited by PinkTaco24

i pull out my side arm double tap W and hold W + A at the same time allowing me to run a few feet

Crawl. Recently I got hit by a zombie and caught the infection, so my blood (~9k) was running out and on my way to the hospital I glitch-aggroed a zombie through a wall who hit me once to break my leg. I then crawled all the way to Berezino hospital and finally found meds and morphine at ~5k blood. After that I left for the wilderness, got me some boar meat and am currently up and running at 11k blood.

Don't quit once you break your legs, things like this makes staying alive interesting.

Edited by Knautscher

I crawled from Mogilevka to Chernogorsk one night... got within sight of the hospital, zed spawned near me, over.