rocket

Kicking of Players for Clan members

Except that's not what anyone's saying. Admins are allowed to kick whoever they want whenever they want.

They just can't do that and also run a hive-connected DayZ server.

Renting or owning a server gives you rights to that server. It doesn't give you rights to do whatever the fuck you want with a hive-connected version of DayZ.

How is this not obvious? It's really not rocket science (yuck yuck).

I haven't seen a decent analogy in 5 pages so here's one:

You rent an apartment. The apartment is yours to do with as you wish. But, you don't have any furniture so you ask to borrow rocket's couch. He says "Okay, but only for sitting and sleeping." You agree and take the couch.

The next day rocket stops by and finds you filming an all-out, balls-loose, sweat-soaked hardcore anal sex scene on his couch. He says "Hey, this is not what we agreed! I want my couch back."

And then you go "WHAT THE FUCK? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THIS COUCH? I PAID FOR THIS APARTMENT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT IN IT."

Yeah.

No.

Your apartment.

Not your fucking couch.

Get it fucking straight.

This whole thread is fucking ridiculous.

another idiot that only reads the last page of posts, please for the love of Christ can we have some input that isn't the same old shit? you people are a dime a dozen its old and the people wanting input here are not after the responses you have and if you had read the thread you would know this so instead of being know it all morons with nothing better to do than beat off to pictures of deceased women.

hows this if your answer is anything like "Zedsdeadbaby" or "delta-dude" keep it to yourself no one here wants to discuss the same point a thousand times over, we have heard your point and we care not for it, so NEXT PLEASE.

another idiot that only reads the last page of posts, please for the love of Christ can we have some input that isn't the same old shit?

You showed up on Page 13 of 14 and made no attempt to respond cogently to any of the points that have been made in the thread, leastwise rocket's.

Your posts are semi-literate, abusive and insubstantial. You are obviously more interested in attention than input or participating in a discussion.

hows this if your answer is anything like "Zedsdeadbaby" or "delta-dude" keep it to yourself no one here wants to discuss the same point a thousand times over, we have heard your point and we care not for it, so NEXT PLEASE.

If you're interested in closing an open argument, then respond to it coherently. Counter the argument I made with your own. Clearly the reason you "care not" for the argument is because it is obviously true and you have no reasonable response to it, so you would prefer to ignore it and return to your latest stream of verbal diarrhea.

The very fact that people just like you could, at this very moment, be helming DayZ servers makes me even more grateful that rocket has taken it upon himself to implement such strict guidelines to keep your ridiculous sense of entitlement and empowerment in check.

I look forward to continued and increased efforts to enforce the rules.

Cheers! :beans:

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 6

This makes complete sense and I agree with this opinion. Again we have the choice not to host and provide the services if we do not agree to the terms. If DayZ offered server owners the ability to host a server which is completely independent from a master HIVE then I would be of the opinion that they can run their servers how they like.

After much consideration I believe this is how it should be done, it should all be local per server and that would solve many of the complaints and issues. Servers and how they operate would be on more of a free-market concept like business which would have to compete for players. Players obviously have the choice and would avoid servers where admins are abusive or where they dont like how its running. I strongly believe this would solve more of the current admin abuse since the DayZ devs are not enforcing their own policy to the level I feel they should IMHO.

This is probably the best post in the entire thread.

I dunno, I kinda like that post where Rocket borrows a couch to someone and it's used for hardcore anal sex instead of sitting or sleeping.

OnT : I'm just glad reserved slots are being worked on. In the long run, for Arma 3 or standalone I wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee for official servers. Endgame wise, servers might as well be local, considering that vehicles, tents and one can assume, any future bases or other sweet clan type content stuff are local.

Wow, Rikta's posts are pretty damn illegible.

There are these 2 things called Grammar and Paragraphs, you may want to look into them before going off on one about how no one is understanding what you're on about.

Wow, Rikta's posts are pretty damn illegible.

There are these 2 things called Grammar and Paragraphs, you may want to look into them before going off on one about how no one is understanding what you're on about.

lol gotta love grammar nazi's on the INTERNET last i checked this is a forum for a PC game not an English lesson. failtard

lol gotta love grammar nazi's on the INTERNET last i checked this is a forum for a PC game not an English lesson. failtard

In the English language apostrophes show possession,conjunctions, pluralize abbreviations, and may be used as a single quotation mark which represents a quote within a quote. Retard.

I couldn't resist.

• Like 2

Hello everyone that isn't Rikta, if you may, please skip down to where the text is in bold, unless you want to see someone complain about the English language because he can't sleep and it's 3am.

No you're right, it isn't an English lesson, because you should know English before you post here, because you shouldn't still be in school and failing to grasp basic English skills.

I'm not being a Nazi, I'm not correcting you left, right and centre, nor am I sending you to a concentration camp to learn proper English. (Although someone should) I'm telling you that your posts are practically unreadable and have no sense, structure or basic coherency, and make you come across as an uneducated fool who doesn't have a damn clue what he is on about. (Not that you need any MORE help with that or anything.)

And that's right, while trying to explain yourself and come across as the person who thinks they're so right, start insulting people instead of paying attention to what anyone is saying.

Here is a basic tip for you: When switching subjects or having a long pause, start a new paragraph.

how is treating servers unlike how they will be on a final release getting data? seriously rocket and the team should be happy so many are hosting it.... on top of that, utterly grateful at the moment the hackers and cheaters are getting the benefits of the current ruleset with admins so scared to ban in fear of a backlash on here.... if anything its just harming the game... server admins only want the ability to allow the people they receive donations from the ability to get into the server THEY PAY FOR, its not that big of an ask.... seriously it really isnt.

The only valid excuse that i have found on here is one that is easy dealt with and can be dealt with quickly if the pride or whatever it is barrier is removed by certain people. also, can for the love of all things holy, we have no more people responding with the old tripe as above, "i agree with the rule and want to express myself because i wasn't breast fed" New ideas please no more of the same old shit....

See how much better that is?

Alright sorry for that everyone else, I didn't want to waste your time by making you read something you all seem to grasp.

To actually make this thread related, If the creator of the mod you want to host a server for doesn't want you doing a certain thing on your server because it doesn't work with his vision of the game, and that this clause was agreed when getting your server connected to the HIVE, you don't have much choice unless you want to be kicked off the hive and be forced to be an "unofficial" server. Although I bet many of you fine people have already agreed on this point and have discussed it to death.

I don't even get why this topic is still open.

Also icomrade, you're amazing.

Edited by SuperCalleh
  • Like 1

Don't host a server if you don't want to follow the rules on this moment. You can discuss it 500 times, but the end conclusion will be the on this moment the same:

1-Yes, you pay for the server / community, so you have the right to get control over it.

2-You don't have the right to kick players

3-Yes, that sucks, because you don't have the option to have reserved slots.

Hopefully this is possibile in the near future. If you don't agree, don't host a server.... If you agree, host it, but you know the rules.

I really would like to host a server, but with the current set of rules I won't. And I beleive that's also what's keeping a whole lot of other people from doing the same.

"You bought a server for my mod, so I and others can play on, but you have no rights what so ever." - That's how it reads for a lot of people.

And to be really honest, I beleive there is a lot of servers with admins kicking players to make room, and no one reports them, because they simply do not care. It's sersiously only retarded players who report since, yes there is another thousand or so servers, just join a different one. But that's only my two cents.

Edited by Fr4nka

ROFL you people are hilarious, you cannot win the debate so you resort to changing the subject, i take that as your notice of surrender. well done for quitting while you were behind.

You arrogant idiots who complain about the stupidest crap. Its so hard to come to the forums in DayZ lately and give two shits because I feel like the level of stupid in here is one of the reason why I wish World of War III would happen sometime soon and just turn humanity into its natural state of hunter/gather. So they'd stop bickering about BS that doesn't even matter.

So true on many levels pmsl

ssssshhhhh, worry more about where you get your next meal from in Cherno peeps or play something else.......

I like the analogy with the couch, its spot on.

Another one that I thought about is your cell phone plan. Sure, you buy your phone, similar to buying the ArmA 2 game and downloading the mod for it. But paying to host a server is like paying a monthly phone plan - when you sign up for a contract, you have to sign a paper basically saying that the company is not responsible for any outages or technical difficulties of the service. You're paying for the priviledge of admin'ing a server. If you quit paying for it, guess what happens? You lose service, same as with your cell phone bill. By paying for a server, you're agreeing to pay for the cost of running it each month, knowing full well that it's going to be open to the public, used by many people, and might not be available all the time. If you can't get good cell bandwidth to download that picture or song because the tower near you is overloaded with tons of other people, try calling up Verizon or AT&T and demanding that they fix it for you - I would bet they'd just laugh. Add on the fact that this whole mod is still quite new and has grown more rapidly than expected, and we should all be glad that we have access to as many servers as we do.

Now, let it be known that I don't play in a clan, nor do I have any committed group - just a few guys I play with whenever there's time. I think that with the current issues of over-populated servers, giving ANYBODY more access to gametime than anyone else is wrong, regardless of if they want to pay $ for it. Although, personally I have never, in two months of playing the mod almost every day, experienced a single moment where I couldn't access a day or nighttime server because they were all full - but I do understand how some people COULD get that if they have, say, a big clan camp on one particular server and can't get on because its such a popular server.

I don't actually have an ethical problem with reserved slots though, as long as they didn't count toward the total number of random slots, as mentioned earlier. In fact, the team could even expand upon that as a business opportunity. Example: You could host a 40-slot server, and if you chose you could pay for an extra 5 or 6 reserved slots max, at say $10 per slot. Or, you could upgrade to a 50-slot server and choose to get up to 10 extra reserved slots, at $8 apiece. Or even further, you could get a 100-slot server with the option of up to 25 or 30 extra slots, at only $5 per slot. (Or whatever prices sound good, just a hypothetical)

I don't see anything wrong if some individual players with some extra $ want to pay weekly or monthly for ONE reserved slot on ONE server of choice, as long as its not pushing on available space for the general public. But if space is tight, then the slots need to stay open for everybody equally, on a first come basis. And if admins need to do something on the server that's fine, but they should be given the tools to do the admin'ing without having to actually log in to the game. If they want to get in and play the game just like everybody else does, then they should have to deal with the same issues that everyone else does as well, including WAITING.

I like the analogy with the couch, its spot on.

Another one that I thought about is your cell phone plan. Sure, you buy your phone, similar to buying the ArmA 2 game and downloading the mod for it. But paying to host a server is like paying a monthly phone plan - when you sign up for a contract, you have to sign a paper basically saying that the company is not responsible for any outages or technical difficulties of the service. You're paying for the priviledge of admin'ing a server. If you quit paying for it, guess what happens? You lose service, same as with your cell phone bill. By paying for a server, you're agreeing to pay for the cost of running it each month, knowing full well that it's going to be open to the public, used by many people, and might not be available all the time. If you can't get good cell bandwidth to download that picture or song because the tower near you is overloaded with tons of other people, try calling up Verizon or AT&T and demanding that they fix it for you - I would bet they'd just laugh. Add on the fact that this whole mod is still quite new and has grown more rapidly than expected, and we should all be glad that we have access to as many servers as we do.

Now, let it be known that I don't play in a clan, nor do I have any committed group - just a few guys I play with whenever there's time. I think that with the current issues of over-populated servers, giving ANYBODY more access to gametime than anyone else is wrong, regardless of if they want to pay $ for it. Although, personally I have never, in two months of playing the mod almost every day, experienced a single moment where I couldn't access a day or nighttime server because they were all full - but I do understand how some people COULD get that if they have, say, a big clan camp on one particular server and can't get on because its such a popular server.

I don't actually have an ethical problem with reserved slots though, as long as they didn't count toward the total number of random slots, as mentioned earlier. In fact, the team could even expand upon that as a business opportunity. Example: You could host a 40-slot server, and if you chose you could pay for an extra 5 or 6 reserved slots max, at say $10 per slot. Or, you could upgrade to a 50-slot server and choose to get up to 10 extra reserved slots, at $8 apiece. Or even further, you could get a 100-slot server with the option of up to 25 or 30 extra slots, at only $5 per slot. (Or whatever prices sound good, just a hypothetical)

I don't see anything wrong if some individual players with some extra $ want to pay weekly or monthly for ONE reserved slot on ONE server of choice, as long as its not pushing on available space for the general public. But if space is tight, then the slots need to stay open for everybody equally, on a first come basis. And if admins need to do something on the server that's fine, but they should be given the tools to do the admin'ing without having to actually log in to the game. If they want to get in and play the game just like everybody else does, then they should have to deal with the same issues that everyone else does as well, including WAITING.

second paragraph takes it all into context, you don't play in a clan, you don't pay for a server therefore you have no validity. clans members already pay a considerable amount in fact as a whole they ALL pay for the server...

so charging more for a reserved slot is idiotic, the problem with this community is freeloaders. Free loaders want to ride on the back of everyone else who is doing the right thing and purchasing space to play on, then turning around and having a gigantic bitch fit when server admins and potential server owners (more hosts for you to enjoy freeloading off of) want the ability to allow the very people who are actually paying for the servers to access them when they wish.

the way i see it is that people who have this mentality that server admins shouldn't be allowed to make room should quite simply go purchase themselves a server and allow everyone to play on it and then the clan servers can operate as they wish. There is also this mentality that server admins would kick everyone but their clan out and horde weapons etc etc etc, well for starters the admins cannot be on 24/7 everyone has to eat shit sleep, and further more that isn't whats being asked for. Clan members paying good money towards a server and in some cases multiple servers have a RIGHT to what they have purchased. If you bought a limousine service for the night and it cost you (as they do) considerably more than say a taxi across town, then a bunch of random strangers gets in it and takes off leaving you besides the road on the footpath with no way for you to meet up with your friends and go to the event you chose, even though you and your friends had already paid for the service... how would that make you feel? would you wait till the random people came back after your allotted time to do the activity you wanted to do was over? or would you want to kick the randoms out of YOUR limousine at least to make enough room for you and your friends so that you can get to the place you were all headed?

to say that people don't have a right to what THEY pay for is to say you don't have a problem with fraud, theft, Larceny etc. and im sure if someone committed that sort of offense to you, you would be out for at least a refund.

I don't like it but I understand why I can't do it.

Personally I'd like to be able to boot someone to make space but I'd much rather have a full server and a reasonable community on it.

I would like to be able to ban people for things server hopping and alt+F4 in combat, these can be awkward to prove 100% and I wouldn't wish to ban some one unless I could be 100%. However I feel these problems will be corrected by dev team in time.

second paragraph takes it all into context, you don't play in a clan, you don't pay for a server therefore you have no validity. clans members already pay a considerable amount in fact as a whole they ALL pay for the server...

so charging more for a reserved slot is idiotic, the problem with this community is freeloaders. Free loaders want to ride on the back of everyone else who is doing the right thing and purchasing space to play on, then turning around and having a gigantic bitch fit when server admins and potential server owners (more hosts for you to enjoy freeloading off of) want the ability to allow the very people who are actually paying for the servers to access them when they wish.

the way i see it is that people who have this mentality that server admins shouldn't be allowed to make room should quite simply go purchase themselves a server and allow everyone to play on it and then the clan servers can operate as they wish. There is also this mentality that server admins would kick everyone but their clan out and horde weapons etc etc etc, well for starters the admins cannot be on 24/7 everyone has to eat shit sleep, and further more that isn't whats being asked for. Clan members paying good money towards a server and in some cases multiple servers have a RIGHT to what they have purchased. If you bought a limousine service for the night and it cost you (as they do) considerably more than say a taxi across town, then a bunch of random strangers gets in it and takes off leaving you besides the road on the footpath with no way for you to meet up with your friends and go to the event you chose, even though you and your friends had already paid for the service... how would that make you feel? would you wait till the random people came back after your allotted time to do the activity you wanted to do was over? or would you want to kick the randoms out of YOUR limousine at least to make enough room for you and your friends so that you can get to the place you were all headed?

to say that people don't have a right to what THEY pay for is to say you don't have a problem with fraud, theft, Larceny etc. and im sure if someone committed that sort of offense to you, you would be out for at least a refund.

So according to you I have no validity? I assume you mean that my opinion is invalid (which isn't even the correct word to use in that situation), even though I am a player of the mod, and am taking part in the community's forum.

How can you even get off thinking that YOU can dictate who has a "valid" opinion on the matter and who doesn't? You're just another faceless name on the forums, another nobody who apparently thinks that money should be able to buy you extra rights or an advantage over somebody else - which, by the way, is usually frowned upon by many civilized people.

The fact remains that this mod was developed FOR THE PUBLIC to use, and the servers are designed for PUBLIC use, which is why they (Rocket's rules) state that the servers must remain open, unlocked, and un-passworded, and individual players don't have to pay any sort of monthly subscription fee to play the game or play on any server. By paying to host a server, you do get certain extra options that other players don't have - you can select the options such as what difficulty, what options are turned on or off, you can schedule server restarts that keep the server cleaned up and functioning properly, etc. But being that the server is intended for public use, once you 1.) Put one player at a disadvantage over another, such as kicking them to allow someone else play time, or 2.) Giving one player a specific advantage, like holding a slot open just for them, now you have just crossed the line and violated the idea of being available to all the public by dictating who gets to play on your public server and who doesn't. Get the idea now?

And furthermore, paying for a server isn't like going to the store and buying groceries - its more of a philanthropy thing. You're donating your cash to help pay for running a server, keeping it alive, FOR THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. That's how it works - those of us with a good heart, and a few extra dollars to spend, basically donate so that the rest of the community has a working server they can use. The whole idea of "If u dont like it, get ur own server!!11!" is, to be honest, a statement of ignorance. Think about it - if every single DayZ player went out and bought their own server, we'd have way more servers than we'd know what to do with! Maybe 1/10th of them would have players, and many would just sit, empty. Or, everyone would play on their own server, and there would be essentially no multiplayer at all.

The whole idea is ludicrous. Not everybody can afford a server, and not everybody who CAN afford one NEEDS to get one. Those people who have the cash and want to help contribute to the community by providing for others can pay for one, and for those who just can't understand that it's not "their" server, for whatever reason, just have to deal.

P.S.Might I add that I most certainly could afford to pay for a server, if I so desired, so I am in no way using others, or as you put it, "freeloading". However, as I understand it, there is still quite a waiting list to get servers, and seeing as how they're not issuing many new ones I think that applying for one would be rather pointless at the moment, and would have a long wait attached to it anyway. Further, since I work 14+ hour shifts I wouldn't really have the time to be able to admin effectively.

P.P.S. Rikta, I find your attitude toward others in this thread appalling. You seem to be hell-bent on aggressively accosting anyone who does not agree with you with non-arguments, insults, and inflammatory language. I have a feeling that when you start to feel yourself losing ground, you instinctively resort to insults as a way to rile up your opponent and get them off topic. I understand and acknowledge that you are entitled to your opinion on matters like the kicking and/or blocking from servers - but sadly, your view does not align with Rocket's goal of making a game that is available for all the public equally. You seem to believe that whoever pays for a server should have all rights to that server, and that is your opinion to have - but you need to learn that you are not in charge of this mod, and unless you can support that opinion with good reasoning or logic, no one on the dev team is going to listen to it. Whatever Rocket decides to do is what's gonna happen, and those people who want to defy him and do their own thing with his mod and his software are just gonna have to deal with whatever comes their way.

• Like 2

THEY are not paying for DayZ.

They are paying for a server.

You're really going to go around in circles with me on this?

You have every right to do whatever you want with the server you purchase or rent. It is yours and you have full control over it.

That has exactly nothing to do with DayZ and what your rights are with respect to the mod.

You are not renting DayZ. You are not paying for DayZ. The only price of DayZ is adherence to the rules.

You are renting the server - and can do whatever you want with it.

But your rights to run DayZ will continue to be governed by the rules of DayZ hosting.

I have explained this to you already, and used a very illustrative analogy to clarify the difference.

Take a moment and re-read my previous post and give it some genuine consideration this time. Honestly.

There is also this mentality that server admins would kick everyone but their clan out and horde weapons etc etc etc, well for starters the admins cannot be on 24/7 everyone has to eat shit sleep, and further more that isn't whats being asked for.

What's being "asked for" is irrelevant.

Server owners are already kicking everyone off of servers to hoard items and vehicles. It is already happening. Go read the Server General or Cheat Report forums (or just go try to join a few servers with < 10 players online, it won't take you long to find one that autokicks).

And you want to make this practice acceptable? MORE common?

Ugh, eww, and phooey.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 1

In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc

Lol you are funny .... the creator if the admin want to kick it right it's who pays for the server ... so if its not you want to ban that will come that there's no right !

For everyone: You are not paying for your own server. You are not paying to have admin rights. You are not paying to play with your friends, clan members or significant other.

Simply put, you are volunteering to pay for a server to support DayZ. If you don't want to pay to support DayZ, don't. There are plenty of servers you can play on, being paid for by more altruistic people without entitlement issues.

In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc

Lol you are funny .... the creator if the admin want to kick it right it's who pays for the server ... so if its not you want to ban that will come that there's no right !

What the fuck does that mean? Lots of people have illegible posts that can be deciphered, but this? This is pure shit in text form. It'd be more pleasing to the eye and brain if it were ASCII art of a pile of excrement.

Edited by Nimrod
  • Like 2

For everyone: You are not paying for your own server. You are not paying to have admin rights. You are not paying to play with your friends, clan members or significant other.

Simply put, you are volunteering to pay for a server to support DayZ. If you don't want to pay to support DayZ, don't. There are plenty of servers you can play on, being paid for by more altruistic people without entitlement issues.

YOU KILLING MY I PAY FOR MY SERVER ...NOT DATZ...

THEY are not paying for DayZ.

They are paying for a server.

You're really going to go around in circles with me on this?

You have every right to do whatever you want with the server you purchase or rent. It is yours and you have full control over it.

That has exactly nothing to do with DayZ and what your rights are with respect to the mod.

You are not renting DayZ. You are not paying for DayZ. The only price of DayZ is adherence to the rules.

You are renting the server - and can do whatever you want with it.

But your rights to run DayZ will continue to be governed by the rules of DayZ hosting.

I have explained this to you already, and used a very illustrative analogy to clarify the difference.

Take a moment and re-read my previous post and give it some genuine consideration this time. Honestly.

What's being "asked for" is irrelevant.

Server owners are already kicking everyone off of servers to hoard items and vehicles. It is already happening. Go read the Server General or Cheat Report forums (or just go try to join a few servers with < 10 players online, it won't take you long to find one that autokicks).

And you want to make this practice acceptable? MORE common?

Ugh, eww, and phooey.

lol for someone who is obviously a troll and not staff on these forums or for BIS or Dayz you sure consider yourself an authority figure. begs the question of exactly how mature you really are, you continue to put in comments that do not belong, the point you have made have been put forward there is no need to repeat yourself, people want fresh input not the same old shit. You are continuing to do one thing expecting a different outcome, now unless this is a science experiment, that seems a great deal to tie in with the definition of insanity, ergo, you are not to be listened to.

you need to stop worrying about your post count and your oh so precious feelings and stop spamming threads. you truly are a troll and nothing else, your input is static sterile and been discussed already so im not even going to address your subject matter. Facts are that you simply are not happy until you troll everyone else's suggestions and concerns out of the forum. Surely you dont expect to be taken seriously? Only a child with very little to do or a mentally challenged individual would continue the negative behaviour you endure to present. I have not found one positive comment from you anywhere on these forums and if i was a moderator i would take away your posting privileges till you learn to respect other peoples opinion, requests, concerns, and points of view.

The above rant you pose is unfortunately for you not yours to say. you have no place speaking for the dev team and you have no right to hound those who suggest things and express concerns. You constantly make out as if the people who hold differing views to you or dont agree with you, are trolling, assholes, etc etc. but it doesnt take long to see that you are the one instigating the animosity and insubordination. You go out of your way almost incessantly to make sure other people are made to feel like assholes and pieces of shit for asking questions and making suggestions. You are the kind of person that leads to the destruction of communities like these and if i was rocket (seeing what an asshole you are) i would have you removed from the forum and your entire ip range blocked.

The worst part of your behaviour is that you constantly put words in other peoples mouths and act as if you have a right to say and feel and think how you do but wish to deny others that. If you want to live in a society like that by all means move to iran or china or some other place where the government and/or religious sector arbitrates everything for you, this isnt a place for your pig headed ways.

Now to everyone else, it needs to be understood that communities are the only thing that keeps a game alive, There are a huge amount of Server Owners out there that are unhappy about the constraints that are placed upon them. They are constantly having to justify themselves and validate reasons for banning even the most blatant hackers all because they dont have 20 tb of video of their gameplay to prove that they didnt do or say or act a certain way to people on their server.... this coupled with the fact that the entire game is floating on self provided servers paid for by individuals and or clans, it is getting (with the constant growth of the game) a bit steep to say that people that pay for a good reliable server that they want to run legitimately and keep free of hacks and other nuisances, cant make room for at least those paying for it. there is certainly no concerns in my mind of the server becoming "empty" if admins can do this as there are nothing but full servers everywhere i look (unless the admin of that server hasnt updated to the latest patches etc and well frankly thats their fault).

So the previous reason i noticed, that an empty server puts as much strain on a chock full one, is really a null and void statement at this point. Also like all other games people who dont pay for a server know that they are subject to fitting in where they can. To turn around at this point and say that its unfair is a bit unjust, it never bothered them before...... All in all it cannot be ignored that there is a large and growing amount of clans purchasing servers and a large growing player base and a large amount of server owners wishing to be able to fit into at least the server they purchased. It is a legitimate concern and for people like Zedsdeadbaby to act the way they do tells me they either need a new hobby or need to stfu and get a server of their own. eventually server admins are going to get sick of hackers and so forth and they are going to need to kick people regardless so getting a good ruleset that works FOR EVERYONE should be a priority.

The fear of reprisal is a joke on here to. someone gets banned for being an obvious hack (flying around in a chinook for example, then witnessed spawning an apache, or running around invisible or teleporting) next thing you see them on here claiming innocence and the server admin is made to prove THEMSELVES innocent? what is with this? guilty till proven innocent? really? thats what this has come to? now if admins could remove people from their servers this wouldnt be an issue. But given the current ruleset all you are doing is enabling cheating and exploiting.