Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

ive had this same problem for a few days now and it wont go away. how do i find my player ID?

just got the same problem

spawned full health broken legs unconcious.not keys work apart from alt+f4

..hourglass frozen..in kamenka

died after getting broken legs..and crawled to get killed.

.on server uk368

would like to play again..

please can i have a reset.

player id: 74664710

thx

....omg...i droped and broke my leg..i fixed my self and continue to play...than after 10 min connection faield.....relog to game and there it was that bug again...now i'm planing to kill my self and start new char again :(

...oh yes reset pls the ID number is few posts up...thx

Happened to me recently.

Started happening after being killed from standing up from being prone under a pine tree.

Bugged death seems to result in spawning passed out, well at least this type of bugged death.

Easy cure was to run into a town and get killed. Was able to spawn in fine after that.

I do have this problem on about every second login I do. I drop down on the floor and have to wait a few minutes... I don't actually have a problem with that in the long run since I am patient enough to wait it out, but I dread the day I get kicked for high ping in a compromising position...

Also: these problems started after I got killed by a hacker. So whaddayaknow...

But meh. If dying solves the problem, I'll just stash my stuff and ring the dinner bell! This is gonna be so much fun!

Edited by Darrus Dreadtiger

I have the same problem , requestign reset or fix or wahtever so i can play on ID : 76052166 . Thanks in advance .

Similar thing happened to me,

I was healthy, not in combat, hadn't been in combat for at least 5 minutes, logged out in a safe spot while I went off and did something, came back, logged on + was met to ~5min unconscious timer. I read up and found that this is caused by shock when logging, after getting up screen was black/white. I died, respawned + same thing happened to my newly spawned character, couldn't get rid of unconsciousness, nor black + white screen. Tried a different server, no change.

id: 78696710

Edited by Finalfantasiser

Hey.

I died from a Zombie and upon respawn i got this 1h hourglass ticking down, let that go out but nothing happend.. (this was yesterday) tried to login today but same thing.. uncouncious for another hour :/

Can anyone reset my char?

PlayerID: 47533639

Hey folks.

Date: 21/9-12

Walked of a deer tower, broke my legs, since i did not have the propper medic equipment for treating a broken leg i attracted some zombies and died.

And after i died i logged out.

And when i later today wanted to play again:

Location: Unknown. As usual near the coast but aswell in the water.

"Woke up" with: Unconscious, broken legs, full in all bars and ofcourse the infinite hourglass.

Can someone help me by resetting me, kill me or something that would solve this problem?

Player Id: 77144646

Thanks in advance.

Bohnsack90

Hey folks.

Walked of a deer tower, broke my legs, since i did not have the propper medic equipment for treating a broken leg i attracted some zombies and died.

And after i died i logged out.

And when i later today wanted to play again:

Location: Unknown. As usual near the coast but aswell in the water.

"Woke up" with: Unconscious, broken legs, full in all bars and ofcourse the infinite hourglass.

Can someone help me by resetting me, kill me or something that would solve this problem?

Player Id: 77144646

Thanks in advance.

Bohnsack90

Some random dude came and drowned me so its fixed for me :D

Hi Sminoj here,

I had just recently gotten ARMA II: CO and I was excited to play Dayz, but upon my first time of playing (just to let you know that I do know what effects are there in Dayz such as shock, pain, etc.) and I had spawned upon the coastline. As I had pretty much failed at surviving, I was more or less doing a stress test for Dayz and my computer and I had died. BUT the thing here is that I'm having the same problem as everyone else; I keep spawning unconscious and I have currently been leaving it open to try to wait it out but nothing has happened yet (and I have been waiting for 3+ hours) and would like a character reset so I can actually play :(

Also, I have everything updated and I use Dayz Commander

Long story short: I spawned for the first time, died, and now I keep spawning unconsciously and this condition lasts for 3+ hours and I would like a character reset.

Character ID: 78909318

Thanks for hearing my plea for help :)

Regards,

Sminoj

Edited by SMinoj

same problem as everyone else.i got killed respawned on the coast unconscious and the timer is not going down.i cant acess any of the menues and have to close it via task manager.

pls reset my character

player id: 47841478

i have the same problem only it happens no matter what server i join and i once afk'ed overnight and the hourglass didnt shift player id: 75575558

Slightly different than the rest. Hopefully I just need a reset?

PID 12978694

Date/Time: ​10/5/12 6:30 pm est

What happened: Logged out normally this morning like usual. Not under fire, no aggro, or anything like that. When I tried to log on tonight, I got the "You are dead Screen" , and then respawned and died instantly over and over again on the beach. It won't let me respawn a new character or something. When I try any other server, I get spawned on the beach, no gear at all, passed out but no hourglass, and I just lay there, able to free look, and access my empty gear.

Where you were: On the coast

What you were doing: trying to log in

*Current installed version: 1.6.2.6

*Server(s) you were on: us 137

*Your system specs: I7, 6 gig ram, W7

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Hey, this happend a couple of months ago, and i stopped playing and trying to fix it. I'm here to try to get it fixed once more.

When: a couple of months ago

Where: wilderness

What: Got killed by another player, and when i respawned i had broken leggs, and an hourglass that takes a couple of hours to empty.

Current version: 1.7.2.6

Server: all servers except Hive servers

systemspec: 3,3 dualcore, 8Gb ram, W7

grafics: Radeon HD 7870 2Gb

Player ID: 23768774

*Just looking to get my character reset

Edited by rahn666

same problem as many others. I died, and then spawned on the beach with infinite hourglass. player id:1679526, using arma2 v 1.62.96895, and day Z v 1.7.2.6. could I get a reset? I can't even abort the game/suicide. I have to alt tab and shut down the game to get out of the hourglass screen.

*update*

As luck would have it, there was a wandering bandit along the coast and took me out. Pretty surprising seeing as I was one of 3 people online, and the other was his clan member.

Edited by ichor

Yes, this appears to happen on death+respawn sometimes

arma2: 96584, dayz: 1.7.2.6