Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

Fer Faks sake son i have been like this for hours now.. Can I get some help?!?!?!?

I had this issue as well, but I fixed it by not playing for a few hours.

Also what could fix it is somehow to get manually unconscious again and then regain conscious then you should be fine.

Edited by Ramboness

I'm a brand new player and I'm experiencing the same problem. It happened when I disconnected while being attacked by a zombie. (I was bleeding) Now, whenever Iog into a server I get an hourglass that lasts a really long time and I can't do anything. (Can't hit escape, buttons do nothing.)

• Like 1

Date/Time: 7/12 all day

What happened: entering servers sends me straight into unconsciousness with a long hour glass wait

Where you were: irrelevant, multiple locations

What you were doing: entering the server, scavenging.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: US 353, a few others i cant recall

*Your system specs: AMD Phenom x4, HD 6950

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged into previous character, and as soon as my screen faded from black in the woods outside the NW airfield i was immediately shot, a scenario in which i felt an alt+f4 was justified. respawned on a separate server expecting to receive the unconscious wait time but died instantly despite having over 6000 blood and no bleed. i spawned a new character, which immediately fell over unconscious, and has done that every time i entered a server.

Man. I just straight up hate it when noobs like you decide that Alt-F4'ing is ok. It is never! Just die like a man! Besides, maybe you should pay more attention to where you log out at. Man, this mod needs like a "Combat logging" system.
  • Like 1

I'm a brand new player and I'm experiencing the same problem. It happened when I disconnected while being attacked by a zombie. (I was bleeding) Now, whenever Iog into a server I get an hourglass that lasts a really long time and I can't do anything. (Can't hit escape, buttons do nothing.)

Exact same problem here. As soon as I enter a server, any server, I collapse to the ground and the infinite hourglass appears. There is no way to esc, tab, etc... must alt-f4 out of the game. Problem seemed to start after I left a server that was stuck creating my char (over 10 mins on the create char screen).

• Like 1

I have been waiting for several hours now. Anyone have a fix or can i get a reset to get out of this?

Never mind im finally bleeding out due to thirst. Only took six hours,

Edited by {CQF} Ian

This happened to me and the only way i got round it was to stay in the unconscious mode until you starve to death then you can re spawn , this took me hours , but worked :D

user ID 54708038, every time I try to spawn on any server I see an hour glass that never fills 586 blood and I cant move or do anything. Basically I am stuck in limbo between being dead and spawning at a new location. Reset would be appreciated as I think the game is impossible to play without it.

This just happened to me after I was killed on US 203. After spawning for the first time I fell over with a broken leg and went unconscious with the timer not moving. I was bleeding so I didn't think much of it until another survivor came over and bandaged me. Now I'm stuck here with this timer and would appreciate a reset :)

Player ID: 40655558

This just happened to me after I was killed on US 203. After spawning for the first time I fell over with a broken leg and went unconscious with the timer not moving. I was bleeding so I didn't think much of it until another survivor came over and bandaged me. Now I'm stuck here with this timer and would appreciate a reset :)

Player ID: 40655558

I was with Deviant. Player ID 34638080. Requesting the same assistance.

Thank you.

Hello,

I've been having a similar problem where i've died and disconnected and upon relogging get an infinite hourglass. Dont know how to fix it but maybe a reset will help.

My player ID is : 52270854

Thanks

Getting same problem here. Died last night, and now every time I try to spawn, (both just after I died last night, and today) on any server I try, I'm unconcious with broken bones and a timer that doesn't appear to go down at all.

Player ID: 49265222

Same problem. I really want to play. If you could reset my character I will love you forever.

Player ID: 54845958

FIXED, THANKS.

Edited by esully

if you have a friend in the game you guys can have them come and hit you with an epi pen and you will respawn with all your stuff

Same problem. I really want to play. If you could reset my character I will love you forever.

Player ID: 54845958

how can I get my player ID?

character creator

Thanks.

I have the same problem here, I got killed an respawned unconscious but somehow with all my gear on the same server.

Player ID: 15804806

I died and when I tried to respawned I started bleeding out unconcious. After that I stopped bleeding and just had a perma-stun. Little help please.

ID:17968710

Please reset my char. Having same problem, blood isn't going down nor hunger or thirst. I can't use any in game command so I can't give my coords. First day with game and it's about as frustrating as an actual zombie apoc. If you could reset me it would be greatly appreciated.

Char #56756550