Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

I have the same problem. Zombies killed my and "you are dead" screen appeared. I was unable to respawn, esc didn't open up the menu so i had to alt+f4. Now everytime I enter any server im unconsious. I waited for 45minutes on server and the timer went down for about 5millimeters. Player id 4110406. So a charater reset would be appreciated, thanks! :)

I am having the exact same problem as described. When I spawn into any server with an hourglass which I have not seen going down yet.

A character reset would be much appreciated.

ID: 56040

Thank you

Please fix my character as well. I always spawn unconscious...

I don't care about losing anything so just completely restart it if you have to.

ID = 43610950

Edited by tmanerer

Hmpf.

I know you must be getting annoyed by all the people asking, but I just submitted a thread describing in detail what happened to me. What happened to me is exactly what happened to OP, however I was killed by zombies while unconscious. Please look into that and see what can be done. Thank you!

same issue here...happened several times before...hadn't happened a while. Just ran up to the Ural spawn area on a server that's daytime so I can see...logged out with full health, not thirsty or hungry...it said I was dead...then it went to the 5 minute timer...then I had zero gear, no backpack and a broken leg. Logged out and back in...5 minute timer, full health...no broken legs anymore and my gear is back. WTF

same prob multible sever, multible locations. I have to wait 3 min everytime to get up...

Edited by Piranja13

Edit: nvm got my friends to kill me

Edited by Schtim

I know quite a few people have asked for respawns cause of this glitch, but I also need a respawn.

Around a week ago, I was leaving a house, and closed the door behind me, which apparently broke my leg. I was spotted by a zombie, who proceeded to nom on my delicious brains. I shot him, and more zombies came. The "You are Dead" screen came up, and my game locked, I couldn't do anything, so I force closed. When I came back in and joined a server, I was alive, with the same weapons I had before, in the house I was in, but I was unconscious. The timer was going down VERY slowly, and whenever I am in this timer mode, all my controls lock. I can't talk, leave the server or even press OK when I get disconnected. Please, may I receive a respawn? My character ID is 18457798, and my character name (if it helps) is SelinTheFox. Thanks a bunch. I've really been wanting to play since.

Date/Time: 19 july, around 12pm GMT.

What happened: Died from zombies

Where you were: Cherno

What you were doing: Searching for stuff

*Current installed version: v1.7.2.3

*Server(s) you were on: A Finnish server cant rember the ip.

*Your system specs: Bad

*Timeline of events before/after error: Cant rember

Hi was killed by zombies and got stuck uncounsions when ever i try joing a server, prob got bugged i was hoping if there is any way to get a char restart ? Here is my player Id-39935750. Ty Dayzmod staff.

Hello,

Same problem here, killed in Elektrozavodsk, "You are dead" screen, spawned in the water near Cap Golova with broken bone and unconscious.

Player ID 44044166

If someone could restart me, it would be nice

Thank you

Just spawned in on my toon didn't even see him it just came up you are dead lost all gear, had to respawn fresh when I did he was on the beach knocked out.

this is 100% a result of disconnecting while unconscious, however it does go away after some time.

Just try waiting for the timer to go up, dc from that server, reconnect, wait for the timer again, dc join a different server, play a bit, etc..

depending on how much you value your gear it just requires some patience.. its a long timer i know.

Happening to me as well... And I've been waiting over 2 hours without a decrease in the hourglass.... Please reset my account if possible.

Player ID 47003782

Thanks!

Max

EDIT: Looks like I'm back up and running....

Edited by Max Power

this is 100% a result of disconnecting while unconscious, however it does go away after some time

thats just one posible cause. you can get it randomly when starting a fresh character as well though.

Same Problem here but i have a blood lose and im bleeding because some zombie tried to "eat" me, Player ID is 9504646. Would be really nice if you can fix this :)

Hi. Got same problem here. Zombie attacked and near death i was kicked out due to high ping, now joining any server staying unconscious, cant use keyboard at all, have to force quit the game, timer doesnt move at all.

Could you fix that, please ? Thank you.

My ID is : 47223366

Nick : K

Bled out and fell on the ground. Tried to respawn and I get the stuck hourglass screen now.

Please reset me. Player ID: 46414790

I am also having this problem

Date/Time: 7/21/2012 5:45am

What happened: I got killed, respawned, now stuck with the hourglass

Where you were: I died in Stary Sobor, respawned

What you were doing: raiding the military tents.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.3

*Server(s) you were on: US 1037

*Your system specs: AMD 955 @ 4.0ghz 12gb ram, XFX radeon 6970

*Timeline of events before/after error: I got shot, I died, I tried to respawn in, instantly passed out and started bleeding, tried to relog in, logged into a server, still passed out and bleeding, i figured I'd just let my character bleed out then I stopped bleeding, now I'm just stuck

Edited by tank77

same problem plz help

player id 45685894

Edited by Inactive

Tried to respawn and I get the stuck hourglass screen now. Can't access any of the menus please help.

Please reset me. Player ID 49432838