Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

Date/Time: 7/12 all day

What happened: entering servers sends me straight into unconsciousness with a long hour glass wait

Where you were: irrelevant, multiple locations

What you were doing: entering the server, scavenging.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: US 353, a few others i cant recall

*Your system specs: AMD Phenom x4, HD 6950

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged into previous character, and as soon as my screen faded from black in the woods outside the NW airfield i was immediately shot, a scenario in which i felt an alt+f4 was justified. respawned on a separate server expecting to receive the unconscious wait time but died instantly despite having over 6000 blood and no bleed. i spawned a new character, which immediately fell over unconscious, and has done that every time i entered a server.

Edited by Epsilon 349
  • Like 1

Do you have a player ID for me? Assuming your description is correct.

Vipeax can you elaborate on this issue? I already got the same problem 3 or 4 times, and then it just stopped.

well, i logged back in to find myself at the gender selection screen, and then spawned on the beach -_-

i just worked my way all the way to the NW airfield too, and found some nice stuff and was going to wait for my group to log back on in that spot. can i be reset?

Edit: meant NW airfield, same goes for my original post. got my position confused :P

Edited by Epsilon 349

im not sure if it was intentional or a side effect, but as you can read above the fix applied to me resulted in death, so dont get your hopes up too high about this fix. i'm starting to get really pissed off that every single day i die due to some stupid glitch or bug, and always once i start getting good gear. i havent once been able to fire an m24 because every time i find it, i get some bullshit glitch that kills me, and its always while my group isnt on to recover my stuff. i've only been killed by another player twice, both times within half a second of spawning, and im pretty sure i've been through 10+ characters by now. that math disgusts me, but it is an alpha...

• Like 1

I'm having the exact same problem, my PID is 28401990, if you could please respawn me or something :D P.S. I don't mind being killed, since I was dead when I disconnected last time :). I am currently on server Seattle 11, afking until the timer goes away, somewhere in this area http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/600/68995384.jpg up against the chain link fence, if anyone could find me and epi pen me or kill me, that would be brillant, I'm just unconscious on the floor :)

Edited by Hells

This has happned to a me and a bunch of our guys. What we have found is a server reboot seems to solve the problem on that specific server.

This is indeed only fixable by having people start fresh, as 95% of the causes are people disconnecting, be it in shock, being shot at, having zombie aggro. So I have no problems making people play again, but I'm not looking at gear as it will also make every alt-f4 exploiter have a good time.

• Like 3

:) please can you make me start a fresh then? my player ID is 28401190, at the moment im just trying to AFK until i die of thirst :L

Earlier your ID was 28401990, now 28401190, as I couldn't find one for the latter I'm going to assume the first one was correct. That 1 should be fine now.

This is indeed only fixable by having people start fresh, as 95% of the causes are people disconnecting, be it in shock, being shot at, having zombie aggro. So I have no problems making people play again, but I'm not looking at gear as it will also make every alt-f4 exploiter have a good time.

This seems to be a random problem as well. I've had it happen when I log out in the wilderness with nothing around me like if I log out for a bio break and I've also had it happen with a new char on the beach. I play with about 15 others who play a lot. We've have seen this problem in legitimate occasions but more times than not, it happnes for no reason at all.

It's also server specific as you can log on another server just fine.

Edited by Bridude

The ones where it remains after you serverhop are a timer that is bound to your character in the Hive. These are the ones I'm talking about.

Gotcha. I'm glad I haven't experienced that. I think by just resetting them, they are getting off too easy. :P

I have a sam problem. Guy shoot me... respown.... unconscious... .broken bones and loooong time. At this moment i wait for around 30 minutes and sand clock time didnt drop more than a 2-3 millimeter. Will probably need 5-6 hours. Damn !

Hey I am also having the same problem. PID is 43961926. Let me know if the problem is fixed, I'll keep checking back on this thread. Game is unplayable until this is fixed. =(

I'm also having this problem. I was killed by a player, so I spawned a new one, and immediately fell to the ground and began losing blood.

Now I'm not losing blood, but I'm stuck with a timer that hasn't moved for nearly 10 minutes.

I just spawned so I have nothing on me. I just want to die so I can actually play.

The problem persists, regardless of what server I go to. Switching servers just resets the timer, which seems like its going to take at least 5 hours to finish.

Edited by supermassive

Date/Time: 15 july, around 10pm GMT.

What happened: Died from zombies, remade char, apon spawning had this issuse

Where you were: Cherno, i think.

What you were doing: Running for my life :o

*Current installed version: v1.7.2.3

*Server(s) you were on: UK4842 (on it atm, its a privert server, no added mods or anything) just waiting for timer to expire :/

*Your system specs: n/a

*Timeline of events before/after error: n/a

Char name at the time was Ctp Goon, and atm its Herro. i tryed to change profile to see if it would fix the problem, ofc dident

Date/Time: 15 july, around 10pm GMT.

What happened: Died from zombies, remade char, apon spawning had this issuse

Where you were: Cherno, i think.

What you were doing: Running for my life :o

*Current installed version: v1.7.2.3

*Server(s) you were on: UK4842 (on it atm, its a privert server, no added mods or anything) just waiting for timer to expire :/

*Your system specs: n/a

*Timeline of events before/after error: n/a

Char name at the time was Ctp Goon, and atm its Herro. i tryed to change profile to see if it would fix the problem, ofc dident

Funny there should be no private servers... So either you are not connected to the hive or someone should ban the server so you no longer have access to the hive.

Im having the same issue. I were sniped, and I got the "You are dead" screen. I logged for the night at that point, and when I logged back in today, I was unconscious and bleeding (stopped at 4k).. Now Im stuck staring at an hourglass for 30 minuts, and its ~5% done.

If this is indeed a bug which can be fixed, my player ID is 44099398

Atm, this is unplayable.

EDIT: This happens on every server.

Edited by Tpein