Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys nz and oz players or anyone really add me up on steam komerblaze, just started playing and sick of running around alone haha!

Hello, name is HerrBob, both here and in the game. I am a 24 year old swedish player who have played for a couple of weeks and finally desided to try the forum.

Hi there.

My name is Jason, I am 18 years old and from the United Kingdom (Scotland to be exact). I am just the average survivor, I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me. If you find me and are in need of supplies, I will be glad to help out.

I have been playing on my own for a while but I love playing as a group, it's hard to find people with the same motive as me.

• Like 1

Hey

I'm Toureiro from Portugal. Joined last night and am playing with a couple of friends. So far it has been a great experience! Can't wait to play more as soon as I leave the debug plains ;)

If you see me, I'm a peaceful guy.

Diggler from the UK here, usually try to play on UK777 but its been having a few issues recently so running on DE191 in the meantime. Been playing for about a week. Touch my beans and i'll hunt you down :D

Hey guys, Judas here from England! Good to this game has attracted a decent gaming community, after League of Legends I thought all hope was lost for the internet.

Been playing a couple days with a friend, my lifepan seems to double every time so I believe I'm learning the ropes. Any lone wolves who need a couple of guys to help gather supplies and push North are welcome to PM me for deets!

Happy hunting/surviving!

Izii Helfari here, been crawling through DayZ for a while now.

Can't say I've met many strangers, they keep trying to shoot at me. Though I figure it can't hurt to let a few folk know I'm not here to kill players. Much prefer to believe that there's a few worth saving out there.

In game name is Izii Helfari, usually got a [CPWNY] tag on my name. Be seeing you all out there.

Name is Travis. In the military in North Carolina. Just started this a couple days ago. steam is lundiboy8. looking for people to team up with. im doing great on my own but its kinda boring sneaking your way through the hills to get to the good spots and military bases. Hope to hear from you all :)

Hello DayZers,

Im Sinsinful (Kieran in game) and I'm an Irish man with a love of all things zombie related. Never played ARMA (was more of a rainbow6 fan) but lovin this mod and very interested in actually playing ARMA2 &3 if I can tear myself away from DayZ.

Currenty playing on random UK servers and looking to team up with some casual players! Would welcome a PM from any new UK or EU clans that accept casual players.

Good luck out there! (from what I've played so far we NEED it!)

Hi SebbL here. Same name in the game. I am friendly although I got killed on 6 out of 9 encounters with survivors(once I could run away). Despite that I still hope to meet some friendly folks out there to stay alive.

My name is Jeff, I am looking for possible teammates, I enjoy playing but, I'm kinda new to Arma II and DayZ reply to my thread if you are interested in teaming up.

Whats up guys, my names Freeman, been playing DayZ for a few weeks now and following the forums, "just recently joined" Im in the US military with a family. when not being busy in real life i enjoy playing diffrent mods (including dayz of course :) ) as well as playing with youtube. as i grow in dayz i just recently found out about "medics" ... these ppl are amazing, thinking of following that route when i get more comfortable with the game and my gear

Oi im odenhome oden for short

odenhome in game

here for zombies, fun and beans.

hope to see you on the feild

Hey, I'm Zergownz (in-game Tenshi).

I often hang around coastal towns to give fresh players some help, feel free to holler at me in direct if you catch me on!

Edited by Zergownz

Heya. I'm Scar (Scarletting on Steam) and I've just finished installing.

Looking for a chilled out clan, preferably Australian time. Hit me up on Steam or forums if you know/are a part of a good one.

Have Ventrilo and will probably chew your ear off with questions!

Hey guys, novacheck here. I am a long time player of the ArmA series, but new to DayZ. I don't have as much fun with this game by myself, as i do playing with other people. I am 30, and consider myself a tactical player. I am around the Columbus area of Ohio. I will be interested in joining a good squad, if at all possible. Hope to see you on the ground...

Sup guys. I stumbled across this game/mod while watching twich.tv and knew instantly I HAD TO PLAY IT!. I'm on my 4th or 5th character now and starting to get the hang on things, it's a lot easier if you print off a map for reference. I managed to get my first weapon today, a shiny new ax, but after holding for about 30 seconds I heard this snap and I was dead. :( not sure what happened...

I spawned a new char near Komarovo and that's where I died a few minutes before. While outside the city I saw a gunman on top of the roof of the large building near the pier. I knew then that was the guy that killed me, and from now on NOT TO TRUST ANYONE!

I can tell already that I'm going to sink a bunch of time here! Anyways, see you around this deadly and unforgiving place...

~CyFiN~

Edited by CyFiN

Heya peoples, Kovah here I've been playing as a roaming medic trying to help out people when I can if you ever see me on your server feel free to send me a PM/msg on steam. :LtKovah

I've only been shot at 4 times after helping people =D "Still have not died tho"

A lot of people are shoot on sight now due to the influx of new players you just have to know how to avoid/hide from them,

And if they need help get knocked out I will run over and heal them up and gtfo b4 I get shot in the back.

GL out there in the zombie wasteland just know there ARE some friendly's out there just not a lot lol.

Edit: To the player on US 446 that I gave the Morphine, Blood transfusion and pain kills at Dolina, I'm

not mad at you ever after you hit me with your hatchet 2 times I got away and sorry if you did not want/need help.

Edited by Kovah

Hi, I'm Xedrekoblivion (known as Derek in game) and I do take pleasure out of killing zombies. If you ever see me in game, don't worry. I'm a friendly.

Hello, my name is Gary, I'm 32 and new to Dayz, looking for a few folk to hang with to learn from and maybe get a band of survivors going, what else should i get besides patience to make it easier to play? headset and mic if i'm looking to group up?

Whats up runners? names chris (micro in game) im just a retired oldish fart that is into game dev work...mostly java and c based work....anyways started playing the other day an have teamed up up cobra and we have had tons of fun running the map from one side to the other....if anyone else wants to kick in on the party we got your back on any us servers and just setup a ts3 server today so the chat is on and fun is always going on...love the mod its great for alpha stage cant wait to see it hit beta....hell an alpha mod with this many ppl rocket and team i feel your pains lol....anyways microfire21 on steam or pm me on here and we can meet up and have some fun from just a random run cross the map an camp fires to shredding zombies and bandits...take your pick an lets kick it XD so far its just an army of two but can always take on more XD

Hey, I'm Nick (Nick Suarez in game), and I just got the game+mod yesterday and I love this game.

I ran into a stranger that kindly said hi then Disconnected, then I saw a running dude with a flashlight hin is hand. That's about all the ppl I saw in the game so far. (heard some shots too, so I hid in a bush =] )

It took me a while to realise where I am on the map and find my friend, but after like a hour and lot's of running away from zombies I found a weapon and my friend and we had a great time, even thought I couldn't find any extra food for him so he wont die :(

But yeah, I love the realism of this game, zombies are a bit hard to deal with but I like it. My only fear is to get shot by a sniper or fooled by a bandit. I have no mic, so I salute when I see somebody and try to not aim at him so I don't get killed XD (worked for my single face to face encounter so far)

Anyway, I play on W/E English servers have lower ping (I live in spain) and sometimes on US ones at night so I don't have to face the pitch darkness. (put brightness and gama at max, but I can't see zombie without a flashlight at all, and I'm scared to not use it because I heard you'll get sniped or killed if a bandit sees you :( )

Yupp, it's oddy, i'm 26 years old, and swiss.

i've been playing OFP since the first days. Later on other SFSP untill now i discoverd DAYZ, what i think, rocks.

let's see if we meet on the wastes, but i'm sure, i will smell you first ;)

Hi im spladdock literaly just got this mod so if anyone wants to team up and learn how to play this game together get ahold of me on here or skype my name is spladdock on there and same on steam :) cheers