Matty139

Introduce yourselves

My in-game name is Costa. I'm fairly friendly and I won't shoot unless I'm given a reason to... those reasons being following me with the intent to kill or murderin' my comrades. I tend to float around from server to server and keep to myself or my group but if you happen to come across me and need help or supplies, I'll be inclined to lend a hand.

Like most folks here, I was drawn into this mod because of a certain series of youtube videos and the insistence of my friends that it was a fun game. I had played ArmA II in the past but it never held my interest until I heard about DayZ. I couldn't pass up the thought of a good zombie game and found myself playing for about six hours on my first run with a friend. I haven't been able to stop playing since.

Patterson here, sometimes seen on servers as Sixgun. I'm friendly and always willing to help in game chat. Been playing ArmA2 for years and know Chernarus very well. If we run into each other, I'm glad to share what I have if you need it.

Be advised though, I'm cautious bordering on paranoid. If you display threatening or unsure tendencies to me, I'll drop you without hesitation. Nothing personal.

Enjoy your stay in Chernarus.

Chris here, I use this name on all the random servers I go on. You'll be able to recognize me by my slightly annoying demeanor but overall friendly attitude. I'll help you if I can but if you choose to harm me or my friends you'll be in trouble!

(My buddy Kev showed me this really cool series, the days ahead, and that got me sooo interested I showed all of my other friends and here we are!)

Hermit (in-game name too) here. I usually Run Lone wolf, but i'll help you out if you're in a pinch, and by a stroke of luck, i'm nearby. Don't count on me teaming up, though i will refuse to shoot you, bandit or not, unless bullets start whizzing past me, then i'll see what my gut says.

Few guys i'd team up with:

izo alzillion

Yuri

<=Derpy-Hooves=>

Surf(something)

Greetings. I play as Bolter or DatrixArch typically on US servers. I'm a huge fan of what you guys have done. Mods like this put meaning and reason behind mainstream games. In my opinion mainstream game developers are sorely missing the mark with cool gameplay mechanics. Keep up the good work. I'll be here supporting you.

Anybody wants to group up feel free to send me a PM.

Bolter

Hi, im Martin (play as Martin), i usually stick around on the UK servers, especially UK6 after today, i believe in teamwork and honesty rather than kill all the other survivors, im a little paranoid but im willing to share a tin of beans with you

I am Senrain, I tend to travel inland but I am no stranger to hitting up Chern or Elektro on occasion. I prefer to avoid zombies and other survivors if I can, patiently slithering from building to building, observing the surrounding areas and plotting my next route.

I am somewhat friendly if one is willing to contact me on steam or teamspeak for a voice chat before we meet up in-game. Otherwise I treat all survivors I meet as possible enemies and shoot them if I am left with no other choice.

Red Storm here.

I usually travel around the Cherno area because it is the most populated. I enjoy grouping with my friends on TS and exploring. I try not to kill survivors but I may be slow to trust others at times.

When I am not playing dayZ I enjoy games such as COH, TF2, WoT, Mount and Blade WB NW, and the regular ARMA II with or without mods. Oh yes and I am also a Brony. I like Ponies. :)

Starting a group up here. Mostly casual. PM me for TS info.

Valhingen signing in.

Pretty fresh still and like I suppose many around here, got arma only for DayZ. I still have the problem that I don't want to kill anyone but get shot in the face even by those "Im friendly callers" but its all fun and stuff.

Servers I play on...well, any really that lets me on? Usually when I start playing anything on page 1 (green ping) is too full anyways and only empties when it turns night *sigh*

Other than that I'm playing SWTOR currently and played more games than I remember in the last years. (used to play some BF3 aswell)

Anyhow...great mod, looking forward to see what it will become in the future.

I go by Merry Mac in game and am usually found trying to help new players in and around Elektro and Cherno. So far the furthest I've gone inland is Stary Sobor.

I play on what ever server I can get on (usually EU or UK as I'm from the UK...) though I do join US when my friends are online.

I hate killing people as I feel guilty for the effort they may have put in to that character and try to render people unconscious then bandage them and run away (Doesn't work very often sadly) than kill.

I often try to avoid other players out of fear they will attract Bandits, Zombies or they will turn on me. If a Survivor seems genuine I'll often go over to meet them and team up.

At the moment I'm on Stalisty Island being a hermit before returning to the human race on the south coast.

Best weapon I've had so far is definitely the M14, it seemed to be much quieter than other rifles.

I'm copying Dr. Wasteland, M.D. and trying to plays as a Medic to make the game more interesting again.

And like everyone else, I shot Bandits when I see them.

Hello all, Bean Dispenser here. I'm still getting the hang of Arma 2 in single player missions right now, but this long weekend (Memorial Day in the USA) I'm going to start my adventures in Dayz. I will be friendly to all who don't shoot at me, and I also expect to be shot in the head 90% of the time I meet someone. But that's fine, it's just a game. I'll probably be looking for a friendly group that plays around 6-10ish pm EST on eastern US servers with Teamspeak that could use a medic, but since I haven't actually PLAYED the mod yet online, it's a bit premature for that! Good luck out there, and have fun playing.

Hi I'm Supershutze, and after finally getting this game working(took 5 days of trial and error) I spawned on the coast in the middle of night, right next to a dead body(sadly looted already), and then 10 minutes later killed my first bandit.(recognised the headwear in his silhouette, and then my muzzle flash confirmed it) Turns out I'm a decent shot. 6 Makarov rounds to the torso and down he goes.(quite a lot of food and medicine, but no ammo, sadly)

Saw some flares on the coast(300m away), but no people other than the dead guy and the (now deceased) bandit:D.

QKSILVR73 here play mostly on Chicago and Dallas servers. Every third week I play for 12 cst to 6cst. Looking to not get shot in the noggin mostly.

Hi My name is Metric, here and ingame.

I come from an Australian FPS clan who compete in BF3 and one of the clannies dragged me into DayZ with promises of a unique gaming experience.

After much death and the mastering of a decidedly clunky control system, I'm hooked and seriously into this game.

I'm currently a survivor, but so far I've been murdered twice by other survivors after a trusy virtual handshake... so most likely I will be prepared to shoot you in the back of your head in a blink if I think you are suss.

A couple of other clannies are looking to join and we will most likely haunt US servers for daylight.

See you in the fields..

Total noob to this game, only played it for about half an hour, spent all of that time hiding in the pitch black up a crane thing in a dock area, shot a zombie and got shot at! Luckily i survived.

I'd love to find some fellow survivors who can be trusted to play with as this mod has more potential than most games ive played.

I believe in integrity and honour and all that nice stuff so i can be trusted but i need some guys to help me survive!

name is MikeErty on steam and will be the same in-game tonight.

Greetings, Kais here.

Being a complete and utter noob you'd probably find me cowering at the Komarov docks, Makarov in hand as I pray I survive but, so far I've enjoyed my time ingame.

I'm looking to link up with some other friendly and mature British players so, if you're around. Drop me a PM on here, add me on skype (friedkalimari) or add me on steam (friedkalimari).

Hey, My name is Sim. My in-game name will probably always be Simexy or [LWRNC]Simexy or anything like that. (The LWRNC stands for Lawrence which is where me and my friends are.)

Ughh, I play with two friends and soon my brother will play too.

Our names:

Simexy

Hammyliu

Xerpce

We are awesome and all live near each other. :D At last, we also don't look to join in groups because the last few attempts lead to us getting slaughtered by the group-inviters or members. You really can't trust anyone in this game unless you know them IRL and have a form of a social contract.

Nice to meet you all :D

(BTW: I photoshop, video edit, program/script, and do other things)

Ivan2294

In-game is just Ivan.

Normally try to play whenever it's day, but if it starts getting dark I will play into the night ^_^

Hi, my name is Jack and I've been sober for three and a half months now and - wait a minute... Awh hell, I think I'm on the wrong forum...

Winged Ninja here! (Steam name too)

You may recognize me as Two-Step Tony on the server, and I'm a friendly player that would love to help others out. As long as you don't get the jump on me, I won't shoot. (At you, that is...)

Howdy all!

Bosko here, Bosko also in-game.

I love me a good zombie game, and this is the best I can find at this given time after hearing about it from a friend.

While I live in Washington, I'm rarely available to play on the Seattle servers so I'm usually jumping around looking for a server that has some light! So far, it's been US11.

Long term goal: Survive!

Short term goal as of this post: Find a map in-game!

Heyo, It's Korpsicle.

Started playing with a IRL friend of mine Vexal, and our petty group has grown 2 fold, and have picked up a UK player and a Virginia player. We try to stay survivor, but if we feel threatened we will drop you.

I have a love for the crossbow. Silent, and deadly. Only problem being the obvious ammo conservation.

I have a teamspeak server that we chill in, if you're ever interested in joining up with us hit me on a PM or talk to me in-game. Don't be surprised if one of us has a gun to your head until we can trust you though, precautions. :)

If you wanna add me in Steam, Xbox Live, or even just find me in game my forum name is my everything.

~TJ AKA Korpsicle.