Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hi - I play on US daylight servers. Good mod, fun game.

Hello there everyone, Us player who likes to group but is just as well off while lonewolfing. If someone would like to survival group with me, just pm me.

Im Gurei, in game name is graeme.

I like moving quietly and carefully agroing as little as possible, the best loot run is the one nobody knows about but you! (well you and your team).

I like cooperative play and generally don't kill players who arn't a threat so if you see me on the servers hollar! (i try to have a couple of spare bandages etc so if you're in a tight spot i'll help you out!)

I'm also trying to start up a group called the omega guys (The06). a steam based group for like minded players. get in touch if your interested.

Lo thar! I'm Doctor Wrongpipes (Wrongpipes ingame)

And I like keeping my zed kill count LOW. Not a hippy, just like my legs unbroken :)

In my four-man team, I'm the designated map-reader/sniper/med supply herder.

Friendly, unless messed with; willing to help out a fellow survivor in need. I play on EU servers mainly, so if you see a bush running around with a very large rifle and a pair of glasses poking out of the front, say 'hi'. I'll give you a transfusion or some tasty beefs :)

I am deathbot20, new to the mod and arma in general. and no i didnt get arma just to get the mod i had been trying to get arma for a couple months now.

atm me and another member of the clan i am in are teamed up and making our way to our clans meeting point. we are both ]CIA[ (Covert Infiltration Assault) and well we have found some good gears and well try to avoid players due to uncertainty of intentions of others.

Hey everybody I'm Ducky. IGN Don. I'm that guy crawling around with broken legs begging for a mercy killing. I play well with others.

Sup everyone I'm Torque. I've been new to the DayZ mod for about a couple weeks and have been loving every second of it, I'm hooked. Things I like to do in DayZ in order is Scavenge, Help fellow survivors and make groups, give bandits as taste of their own medicine, and of course kill the "living" dead. I also have a mic if anyone wants to join up or start a group. Mic not required. I hope to see you all ingame!

Names Baromosa, Looking for a friendly group to survive with and learn the game. Big SC2 gamer usually.

Enrico here... same name in the game. I like the the sneaking aspect and finding good loot. Also shooting zombies is a lot more fun after the last time they got me, revenge.

I generally play on the US or TX servers and have a mic. I'm a friendly and will group up if possible.

Hello!

My real name is Nauris. I live in Latvia, in Baltic states.

My IG name is - TheSurvivor666.

Besides gaming, I play floorball in several teams as a attacker and defender... It depends :)

I like this mod a lot and I have been playing it only some days, but I'm already in love with it. Greets!

Many natives like this game, keep it up!

~TS666

Hey

My real name is Ben i live in England, Birmingham :D

My ingame name is Bunster too :P

My name is DeadlySlob a YouTube commentator with 12,000 subscribers new to DayZ.

Currently rocking a M4A1 CCO SD and looking for a team to join.

If anyone is looking for a scout I am very capable and alert. I make notice of almost everything that movies and take my time moving from locations.

I am also currently building a small squad that can be recruited into a larger clan.

Please drop me an email Sean@tgn.tv

Oh, uh, hi.

I'm Nerd. I'm a pretty nice person. I'm a studying respiratory physician in the United States. I play DayZ to pass the time when I'm not at university. Uhm, I like the Lee Enfield. I use it to shoot at things. Like... erm, zombies. --and sometimes people. Sometimes I find cans of Pepsi. I like Pepsi. Err, I die whenever I try to raid the NW Airfield, and that makes me sad. 3:

Hello, Amp here (Ampoliros).

I generally play the Dallas Servers early or very late. After many many deaths to zeds and pk'ers (maybe bandits, but I consider there a to be a difference between players who go solo and will kill you, and people who think this is a deathmatch), but only been player killed in Elecktro before I learned to GTFO and go north.

Currently on my longest lived character (6-8 hours...) and now that I have some decent-ish gear I'm looking for some players to team up with.

Applecrow on Steam, Ampoliros in game.

I am Rokor Fenix, IGN is Rokor Fenix as well.

I am here to save the region of Chernarus from the zombie infestation.

Please contact me to help me save Chernarus! Add me on Skype: ezera_fluff_fox

Greetings everyone,

I am Castiel Angelos, survivor and currently an (accidental) whiskey bottle throwing in the middle of an infested town champion. :D

Hey guys, I'm Sam here and Sam in game. 19 years old and looking for a few friendlies or a clan. I stick to Aussie and NZ servers. Add me on steam to chat about joining a clan for those servers! (currently in NZ9) steam: ryoshikage

Cheers!

Hoi everyone~

I'm Jim, 21, M, Bad Robot ingame. I just saved someone today :D I wander around most of the time but I always come back to Elektro.

steam: s0larus

servers I play on: *recruit* DayZ Zombie RPG ARB v1.7.1.5, Chicago 56, LA 9, NY97, Seattle 28/91/52, UK777

*regular* too long to list my favorites. there are 52 of them XD

Hello, i am Luís, i'm Portuguese and i have 24 years old. I absolutely love this game. I'v been playing this since 1 week ago and this is no doubt my favourite video game of all time. I'm playing in FR7 and Spain Server.

Cheers and gg all

Hey all. My name in the game is Vlad and guess what... thats my real name. Spend time on german, english, russian and (OMFG SOMETIMES EVEN) atlanta/chicago servers. Absolutely love this mod, hope it flourishes into something epic other than COD with zombies. If you want to team up or are looking for a serious dedicated member to join your squad, PM me :)

Whats up people! My name is Jake, I have been an avid Arma 2 player for a couple years now. I just recently picked up DayZ a couple days ago, Its hard! but I would not want it any other way (Maybe less buggy :P). Just wanted to get my name out there.

My in-game name is: Gigga97

Steam name: Gigga97 -ADD ME

I'm 21 years old and I would like to find a trustworthy person or two to mentor me in the world of DayZ.

I live on the Oregon Coast(PDT -0700), I work 5 days a week 7am-4pm...I am free any time before and after those times...Free all day on weekends and any major Holidays.

Hey all - I'm Jed, and I honestly bought Arma 2 solely for Day Z. I've been waiting a while for a game like this, and even if it isn't perfect yet, it's the closest thing to it, and always getting better. I like a challenge, even if I am pretty noob-ish atm.

I'm "theironlotus93" both in-game and in Steam. Looking for a couple people to travel around with, not necessarily the only people, but people to group up with occasionally - since I'm in the military, and attending a VERY difficult school, I have to work hard to get game time in the first place. But feel free to message me, or talk to me in game, I've got a headset and I'm friendly (even if no one else who sees me is).

Chase

US West coast Survivor

gmt-7 playing every night and all weekend

pm me for steam name\groupup