Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey folks, Doug here (Sawbones in-game) I'm a late night DayZ'er having a go at the public servers for a bit (till the hackers motivate me back to the private servers) I suppose I'm a bit of a lone wolf, I have played with a few squads and enjoyed it, but also enjoy creeping around, and gearing up. I'm not a huge PVP'er and dont look to kill others (unless threatened, etc) but typically go with the 'if you're in Stary or north, it's kill or be killed' mentality. I'm happy to help if you're wounded, need blood, morphine, etc.. just call!

Hey!

I am Captian Simian on DayZ as well, and I enjoy playing solo for the most part. I have been playing for a couple months now, and have found the best way to survive, is outside of town, and only go into town with a plan, and not just to wonder. I will help ANYONE that needs help, and I will never be the first to shoot, but hopefully the last. I find it is easiest to stay stealthy being on my own, so being in a group is a little unusual for me. When I am in a group, I will lag behind, and keep an eye on my friends.

This forum seems like it is FULL of good info and a large, diverse group to talk to.

Hey!

I am Captian Simian on DayZ as well, and I enjoy playing solo for the most part. I have been playing for a couple months now, and have found the best way to survive, is outside of town, and only go into town with a plan, and not just to wonder. I will help ANYONE that needs help, and I will never be the first to shoot, but hopefully the last. I find it is easiest to stay stealthy being on my own, so being in a group is a little unusual for me. When I am in a group, I will lag behind, and keep an eye on my friends.

This forum seems like it is FULL of good info and a large, diverse group to talk to.

Yooooooooooooooo...I'm Gravatrax. I have been playing the role of the lone wolf trying not to get shot by doucehbags but now I realize it is time to turn my gun towards those who intend harm on others. Join me in my cause? There are many. Defenders. Yada yada. My ideal kit is that of the assault such as a M16A4 Acog, M4A3 CCO Silenced with a PDW/M9 tactical. I typically carry a lot of smoke grenades and items that can be used for distracting bandits or zombies. I have been doing he sniping thing a bit too, but I'd rather reserve that for the more talented snipers out there. When I can find one, I like the firepower of the FAL as well. I play best with a couple friendlies on my flanks a good sniper on overwatch. I have yet to kill on sight, and I don't plan on starting. I can also fly the helicopter decent too, though I'm still getting the hang of safe landings.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gravatrax101

Origin: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Gravatrax101/

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGravatrax

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/gravatrax (I produce electronic Music, still working on some stuff, most files are private)

I kill Zombies to the sound of Heavy Metal and Drum n bass.

Hello. I go by J in-game. I like to think most people are trustworthy. I know that's not usually the case. Spent my first hour in game looting Elektro, found a Lee Enfield, trapped myself in a train depot with 25+ Zed's surrounding me. Still alive, but probably not for long.

Anyway, I'd be interested in group play. Still getting used to the game mechanics, but it'd be fun to join up with someone equally hopeless.

Hi!

I'm Harry Teague! (Harry in game but I will change it!) I am quite good at surviving but I would like someone to play with!

Thanks!

My name is Rok Turk. Im from Central Europe(Slovenia) if enyone wants to team up add me to skype(turk1sslo).

PS: speaking English would be perfect. ;) have fun out there survivors!

Hi theew, my name's Theodore Chrysochoidis, I am from Greece, kind of young, but I still wuv DayZ, and hate bandits/haxors (I mostly see them both combined in 1 :( ) I play DayZ with some friends, and I came here, well, for a bunch of different reasons.

So, hi there :D

Raytheon here, Sam Childers in game (formerly Bill Murray or [bST] Raytheon).

Killing zeds n banditos, surviving and thriving with a few buddies from IRL.

I'm currently 21, college student, USMC reservist, USA servers. If I'm the only one online then I like to play with reckless abandon. If I'm with my group then I tend to stay cautious and alert, I would feel terrible if I got someone killed for being stupid lol

Edited by Raytheon

Hi I am Chris (In-game name is Captain Viktor)

I am a bandit hunter and more broadly a survivor. Would really enjoy some mates to play DayZ with. PM me or skype @guitarplyr2121 =]

I'm Djennik,

New to the game but still alive after some zombie encounters. I'm alone but I'd like a compagnion. Living in an European Timezone is probably easier to cooperate but not a necessity.

add me on steam: Djennik

I'm Slayten and I'm a bandit decimator if you kill people people for fun or loot without reason and I see your name I will actively chase you across servers to shoot you in the face I'm at a career high right now 27-0, bandits come at me.

Hey, i'm blazingkow (Jake in-game, i'll have to change that) and I like trying to be the nice guy, but won't hesitate to light you up like the fourth of july if you try to make a move while I talk to you. I'm really looking for a guy who wants to have an army of two, also. My skype is jakebkow and im in EST in NY

Edited by blazingkow

Hey, i'm blazingkow (Jake in-game, i'll have to change that) and I like trying to be the nice guy, but won't hesitate to light you up like the fourth of july if you try to make a move while I talk to you. I'm really looking for a guy who wants to have an army of two, also. My skype is jakebkow and im in EST in NY

Same in-game name :D (quite common name)

Mah name is TZUGARIS and I like to screw with people. Well.. The bandits at least :3

My clan dominates every server we play on unless we fight hackers.

hello,

im whyteninja83. im stuck in takistan(marijuana militia server). i was deployed on my 1st mission to combat this so-called "zombie virus" in feruz, but things didn't go as my team expected-we were over run and im the last survivor. i tried to request air extraction but there has been no reply. mayb the virus has become an international pandemic. what people dont kno is this virus is accually a biological weapon-developed by NATO, desiged w the intention of depopulation. it's a modified/weaponized rabies virus, mixxed w a bit of hemoragic fever n ebola virus. the virus made it's escape from a stage 3 lab duing the great earthquake of 2012,which leveled the lab were the virus was stored. the virus has since mutated, due to high radiation levels in the air from nuclear energy facility fallout during the great quake. this was all in the mission briefing before we were flown in. all i know is that things are not the same, even the uninfected seem to have lost it. they murder n steal from eachother, like wild animals. there's been a complete breakdown of society, chances of interaction seem slim to none. i will continue my journey in the search of building a safe place, who knos-mayb there are sum sane people left who share the same interests as me. i hope @least sum1 reads this message or mayb this i jus another shot in the dark.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Im Destruct0 in game. Say hi and act nice and I wont try to kill you :) Im a pretty friendly guy and prefer to work together rather than fight over a few cans of beanz. See you in game!

• Like 2

Hi all, pox11223 here as well as on behalf of my brother pox11224 (both of these are our names in game) to just say hi and to say hope to see you ingame. i do have to say one thing if you see us on...

we may act like bandits but it all depends on how you are interacting on the servers we play on, we are friendly but if we notice your shooting our way or dont attempt to make a peacefull contact we will shoot you down (typically me with a AS50). This also means if we see a dead body as well as hearing gunshots, seeing the killed player and you near by a corpse you will probably be shot. this is just to make sure the community that we play with wont have too many problems up in the northern sections. we however will hopefully never kill too many survivors that try to kill us to the point we will turn into bandits but hopefully people will know when they see us they have to make sure they either go about on their day and be peacefull or just hide in the market till we leave

(edit) any bandit we cross will be shot not because he has a really cool weapon but because that weapon was used to kill a bambi and fellow survivors

(edit) if you ever see us ingame which will be highly unlikely just try to find us up north somewhere, not too north but just north and we can just group up to raid. eventually depending on how things go we can start a perm. group and assign roles to a small group of 5 or 6. only way to join is to find us and not look like a threat to both me and my brother.

(edit) our main server has been changed to a regular server so you can if you do see us look for pox11223/pox11224.

good luck everyone and hope to see you in game :)

p.s. usually we have extra medical items/food on ourselfs so if you need meds on a vet. server just try and find us we are here to help

Edited by pox11223

Darryl Dixon here.

I don't really kill players, just help bambi's on their way to the mainland. However I never reveal myself.

Hello my name is Dark Hunter.

I try to do good in this mod, I would only resort to banditry if I was in dire situation. (aka Dying of hunger or thirst)

I also try to help out new spawns if I can spare supplies.

Lastly I try to see the good in people.

Good luck to everyone out there.

Hey guys, 24 from London, England. Been playing this mod a lot recently, really enjoying it. Fifth time playing (respawned) and I really can't trust anyone haha, I always get betrayed or killed by someone random. Nevermind!

My name in the game is Sasha, my steam is Kalyzdar (screen name is Dre4m).

So yeah, hi! :)

bwarner here just got my first weapon........A HACHET! its like christmas already

i am on west us and wish to play with more west coast guys

Edited by bwarner

Ronny, 24, from Sweden. In-game I am Flurp or Abgrund. Have been playing for a month or two, though I dont play for days straight just rather casually. Im not great but I have a lot of fun even though I play alone most of the time.

I try to be friendly and nice but its hard to trust people. I dont hunt people down but if I run into someone without having time to say "friendly" and get a response I will most likely shoot or run as hell. Sometimes I dont want to kill people, at other times you cant control the urge in your trigger finger - it is a game, after all. But its more exciting to get away from danger and talk to new spawns than it is to kill. Also, surviving for too long is boring so if I have a decent weapon I might seek action so that I can respawn.

Hi, the name is John and I play online as JohnnyT

This is my first week on day z and honestly it's the first PC game I own, I've come all the way from consoles just for this game and it's been worth it. I'm new to playing on PC but I'm picking up on things fast and getting better each day. It's fun surviving but I'm trying to find some people to play with. It gets boring playing by yourself and two is always better then one is one thing I've picked up on. My steam account is JTroeller if anybody wants to add me