Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey Guys, im the new admin of the Jackpot Gaming - 28 Dayz Later server and I hope to be seeing everyone around. I am kind of new at the whole admin thing but I have optimism with some of the newer anti hacks. Well Cheers

Heya!

The name is ScandieGaming. (Scandie or rarely Scandinavian in-game)

Am usually the one being shot by everybody and almost never shooting anyone.

I enjoy helping people and running through Cherno and Elektro with zeds after me.

Hope to see you people in the game! B)

Edited by ScandieGaming

Hi i am Caine - CAINEOBUD in game,

You will normally see me drifting Kamenka making people axe fight.

Loving DayZ at the moment.

Hi i'm the crazy one, Conrad is the name ingame, i'm the fool that usually spawns furthest from anywhere, i'm good at attracting Zeds and even better at escaping them.

Day Z is a blast loving it only had it for 3 days but i'm hooked so hooked

Edited by Crazy one

Hi! msmith78 here. Just got the game about a week ago and looking for a team of survivors.

hello i'm jdtherocker, I play dayZ when I am not playing the other mmos i'm into.

I am still noobish at the game but I can survive by myself.

I play on many servers some private hives but once in a while I jump on official

Hey i'm soul.

Played Dayz since 10 servers and only killed 6 people, friendly medic who loves expert servers (only 2 left :( ) and i can't resist flying hueys!

• Like 1

Hey everyone~ I just found DayZ after wasting my money on WarZ. I'm really pumped for the standalone to come out. I have a question. I have heard that the standalone is supposed to come out in April... It's April and I was wondering if I should save my money and wait for standalone, or buy Arma 2: Combined Operations? If the standalone is coming out this month I don't want to waste my money on Arma...

Sup, names Pie in game name is HugeCats.

I like shooting bandits and helping poor fresh spawns. I like exploring and looting heli crash sites/deer stands (I like the surprise :P)

I like shooting bandits

.... see you soon good sir

Cozen here, I'm sort of a noob now, scavenging at deer stands, Stary and NWAF. Hope to see other (friendly) survivors.

Konnichiwa! My name is Rozzok james or known as The Dayman Rozzok. If I enter any towns like cherno/elektro I die due to 1-4 fps. I mostly snipe people with masks/hero skins. ( Heros shall not be trusted ) or people in ghillies, I have not once shot a bambi. Hell I gave one bambi a PDW with 4 mags. I play on mostly US servers, 0-20 people on. I dont play private hives due to performance issues. I like 60 fps and ill keep it that way. In other words im friendly unless you are not. you may mostly find me near Baloto airstrip / cherno. Or near NE Airfield.

yes I kill people with axes ( Axes are too OP )

Hello everyone :) I'm anAveragePotato my in game name is the same.

My real name is Nicky, although I am Irish my name is not actually potato :)

I am a Bandit currently trying to change my ways and become a hero :D It's a noble cause haha

Anyways I've got a youtube channel recording my journey from bandit to hero you should check it out if you get bored .... and who know's? you might even enjoy some of my videos ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/anAveragePotato

Edited by anAveragePotato

Hi my in-game is |Alumni| UnKnowN and I'm in a clan of 10 players and we always work together as a team. We are also very well armed. We play DayZ regularly. We have a lot of knowledge about DayZ.

(I'm looking for some Australian players right now).

The requirements are listed bellow:

1. Sociable (unshy)

2. Mature

3. 14+ (14 and over)

4. Speak English (must be fluent)

5. Patient

6. Team player

7. NO SQUEAKERS

8. Teamspeak

9. Experienced

If you meet the requirements add me on:

Steam: Gam3rx3

Edited by xXGaM3RRXx

What's up guys, been playing this for a week now and it is by far the most amazing game I gave ever played. So far every time I have seen another player my heart just starts pounding! Love it!

Not sure if I've posted here, so here it goes.

I'm DaveAzoicer aka Dave The Bat/DaveTheBat.

Was very active in FTC (Freeside Trading Co.) before we went inactive while waiting for the standalone.

I mainly did supply runs and trades, but also moderated their forums.

I'm a friendly guy who enjoys a nice relaxing scavenge run.

Currently on my 241 day with my current character. With no murders. :)

I also manager two clans one of SC2 and WC3 called VFR (Vampirism Fire makers, I'm one of them), and CHIM a multigaming clan from the late 90's, who were quite famous in the AvP scene, but now we just hang around in various games.

Some other information:

Swedish

Divorced

In a relationship

Catz!

IT-tech.

DJ

Goth/New Waver/Deathrocker (Yes, real goth, not Metal kid)

Cheers.

• Like 1

I am VintageJesus (Vintage Jesus in game)

I enjoy betraying other banditos (When im rarely one), Fixing vehicles, killing zeds with hatchets and of course finding a friendly survivor

what's up?

my name is Samuel, bruger ingame, bruger is danish for user. therfore the wierd name. i love hunting-style based gameplay and bicycles, i have no idea if i typed that right. lol. Im mostly on the server The Walking Zed, it's a realy cool map with friendly admins and NPC bandits raids. im always looking to team up, but also realy paranoid de to extreme "bruger was killed by..." spamming in the sidechat....

zombies is our friends, those kind of friends you beat up, of course.

hey there,this is Wing,

i always play on Dayz's official servers,mostly @ DE servers,and im looking for companions. :D meet ya @ C and E town

steam:zell94wing

Edited by zell94

hello im [AGH]diehard

I enjoy long walks on the beach followed by zombies, shooting my rifle (at bandits) and cutting with an ax.

I am very good at letting go of a grudge and burying my hatchet, into your skull

i will see you all but lets hope you dont see me

• Like 1

I am (-o-)Mr.Hyde. East coast servers. I haven't lived over a day yet, except on test servers. Worst part is I'm a hermit. Trying to learn the game dynamics before hitting the city. I'm an ardent supporter of Mumble and see that arma 2 has a plug-in for it. Would love to join up with someone else that uses it. PvP is my thing, but I'm in the prepare stage ( have to get used to Arma controls). I'm coming from BF2: Project Reality. Still play it, but this mod has me like a deer in headlights.

Hey guys,

The names's Ty. I'm part of a pc gaming clan called gs96. You can check us out at gs96gaming.com. We are a mature (older players) clan that enjoys playing battlefield, dayz and planetside. If you would like to check out our server on dayz the ip is 173.193.48.137:3102. We encourage quality gameplay. Our server doesn't have all of the modded buildings/ vehicles. Just regular dayz. We have admins on almost all of the time keeping the server on track. If you are looking for a quality server to enjoy real dayz, check us out.

Thanks,

Ty

Hi, name's Connor ingame.

Hardcore survivor, very friendly yet forever cautious. (Caution = Long Lasting Life.) Sharing supplies with those in dire need of them (See an incapacitated player with zombies all around = must help and get him / her back on his / her feet). Never shooting on sight, always trying to avoid having to kill other players (will be forced to if you prove to be hostile or not lower your weapon as you aim towards me.)

Hope to see all of you friendlies on my adventures :P