Zombie Sniper

Rules of Engagement. I am an Operator, Not a Bandit

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is one.

If it looks like a bandit and kills like a bandit, then it probably is one.

Unless you are fired upon, or you can undisputably say that the other guy had an intention to kill you or someone else, it is not in self defence to shoot the guy. Hence, that makes you a bandit. Welcome to the club.

^^:D

If it looks like a duck ands walks like a duck, it's gonna shoot you in the face on sight

If it looks like a duck ands walks like a duck, it's gonna shoot you in the face on sight

Have a good duck hunt then. Just be careful, some of the ducks at cherno can be quite vicious. ;)

• Like 1

Killing is my only outlet for a really good menacing chuckle to myself.

The more savage, cruel and inhuman the better the chuckle.

Edited by mofokk

Day by Day Armaggedon mindset. I like it.

Have a good duck hunt then. Just be careful, some of the ducks at cherno can be quite vicious. ;)

haha missed your username the first time around. :)

I'm not a bandit, I just kill in self defense. Sometimes self defense means a preemptive strike.

I find it odd that this is the only game that I've ever played where my offense is actually self defense.

its like zombieland. if you arent cautious with other survivors. they will steal your hummer.

its like zombieland. if you arent cautious with other survivors. they will steal your hummer.

I have to admit...If I was in that position and I found them the second time. They would both be eating a frag grenade.

• Like 1

I have to admit...If I was in that position and I found them the second time. They would both be eating a frag grenade.

Dinner would be served.

Heh I don't mind leaving cooked meat for the dead heads every now and then.

Ever seen an m203 he hit a bus with a few survivors/bandits in it? Ha! It was almost like the fourth of July. Explosions, BBQ, and plenty of hungry guests from a near by town. If I recall it was on the outskirts Vybor.

Heh I don't mind leaving cooked meat for the dead heads every now and then.

Ever seen an m203 he hit a bus with a few survivors/bandits in it? Ha! It was almost like the fourth of July. Explosions, BBQ, and plenty of hungry guests from a near by town. If I recall it was on the outskirts Vybor.

you sir, have just gained my respect.
  • Like 1

If you murder people, even in the name of survival, you are a bandit.

This is the dumbest logic I have seen to date.

Edited by Zipper -82ndAB-

This is the dumbest logic I have seen to date.

I have to agree. This isn't an after school special with cup cakes and glitter. This is the end of the world with zombies and others that want what you got and will put one in between your eye brows to get it.

I once blew a girl's head off because one of my mates brought her to camp. Claimed she was "friendly" and wouldn't hurt anyone, but I stick to my rules and the first one is Don't Trust Anybody. By the way did I mention it was a bandit kill?

That one act of kindness cost us a few hours of moving tents, vehicles, hardware, and food. If we let her stay I could imagine the real damage she would of done. Sure she sounded as sweet as a cherry pie, but that don't mean Ol' Beltway won't put one in your ass. My mate still gets a lot of crap from us because he fell for the "woman in distress" bit.

Edited by Beltway

you sir, have just gained my respect.

Nothing says respect me like a few well placed explosions.

you sir are awesome. havent seen anyone else even mention that book. I cant wait for the third one to come out later this year

Day by Day Armaggedon mindset. I like it.

Edited by Yeahimh