Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

I'll check that right now and edit with an answer.. give me a few.

edit: worked for me. I'm running Combined Ops on Steam and I was able to load up and spawn a uh-1h as normal.

I'm running beta patch 94700 and DayZ 1.7.2.1

weird, when i start my armory, everything is missplaced, i pick riffles and there are vehicles in it etc...

About the new beta patch for arma, is it not backwards compatible, all servers are red for me at the moment...?

Edited by LumberBack

New server test patch on SE 3-6 when they come back up again.

Is this a server only patch or client aswell?

New server test patch on SE 3-6 when they come back up again.

Do you know if they will be running the new 94876 arma 2 beta patch please?

Actually, that's an awesome feature that rarely anyone uses.

For people that use it, they raid a body then hide it, It makes people think that those shots that were fired were at infected instead of a player.

You should learn to use that feature :P

Wrong it hides the body yes but you can still hear the flies for like 30 minutes no matter if the bodys there or not so if a player heard gunshots and head in that general area he would hear the flies and know someone was killed. GG

i tried to go on se 3 and i have downloaded and installed 94700 and 1.7.2.1

but it says all the time: you have downloaded(or installed) a wrong version of dayz_code, pleasy download newest version.

???

Are the "SE" servers totally disappeared forever?

yes forever and ever, ever... nah they should be up sooner or later...

How about a small warning on the page that the latest ARMA 2 BETA patch isn't compatible with DayZ! Latest patch will upgrade your arma 2 to version 1.61 instead of 1.60

Not a moot point since we are all enforced the BETA patch since 1.72

How about a small warning on the page that the latest ARMA 2 BETA patch isn't compatible with DayZ! Latest patch will upgrade your arma 2 to version 1.61 instead of 1.60

Not a moot point since we are all enforced the BETA patch since 1.72

It isn't? I've installed it as well and launched dayz without problems. Haven't tried connecting yet though.

It isn't? I've installed it as well and launched dayz without problems. Haven't tried connecting yet though.

If you installed beta 94876 you're screwed! Can't connect anywhere

If you installed beta 94876 you're screwed! Can't connect anywhere

you can connect to 1.61 servers...

• Like 1

Some servers already at 1.61 ... just filter it

Good to hear. I was suspecting that.

CZ01\02 are passworded -_- .

And why?

There are actually the only servers which run 1.7.2.1 probably.

Edited by *=LP=*Cpt.Kawa

It's probably the auto lock thing. It locks the server when there are a couple of persons in the lobby and unlocks it a few minutes after they join the game if I'm not mistaken.

weird, when i start my armory, everything is missplaced, i pick riffles and there are vehicles in it etc...

About the new beta patch for arma, is it not backwards compatible, all servers are red for me at the moment...?

I did notice that the vehicles etc were missplaced. Didn't realize it was changed until you mentioned it.

But as for actually loading up and spawning the heli, it worked perfectly fine.

CZ01\02 are passworded -_- .

I'm on CZ02, hunkered down as they announced a restart in 2 minutes.... Like 30 minutes ago.

Nothing since then.

huh, no character restart for me. Spawned right where I logged off with my DMR in hand.

How do I enter a password for the server?

When I try to connect, it says it's locked, but it gives me no option to enter the password anywhere that I can see.

Also, any chance we can get some 1.7.2.1 servers in US/Canada?

I don't mind playing on Euro servers but my ping sucks and it's always night time. :P

Eh, my buddy and I are waiting for this mess to get all sorted out and another official hotfix/patch to come out before we play again. If it isn't out by tomorrow night (or the next), this will be the first weekend we've skipped playing any DayZ in a long time (hope the hotfix comes out soon!). Just don't want to deal with all the problems and fighting to get on a test server, etc. Worse comes to worse, we'll just spend some time with ArmA 2, which isn't a bad alternative, really. :)

Any info on the SE 1.7.2.1 servers? or do i have to roll back to 1.7.2 version?