Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

SE3 down again?

Edit: Yes then they are down.

Edited by max2k

This is correct as stated in the release info :

* minor fixes and tweaks

** this beta is 1.61.xxxxx and not MP compatible with old 1.60 betas.

This means that you will not be able to play on servers running a 1.60 9******* beta.

ArmAII or DayZ.

1.61 is a future official realease and this is the first beta in that direction.

I have not installed this release for the moment.

Weird, doesn't say any of that in the update notes for that version.

Will the server get up tonight?(SE 3) me and my friends were driving with two vehicels when the server went down and I don't want to leave them there.

Edited by lundiin

Same for me and the server is up but pw protected.

Oh down again. The Server update seams not to be easy one.

Edited by max2k

Will the server get up tonight?(SE 3) me and my friends were driving with two vehicels when the server went down and I don't want to leave them there.

HA! So you stole my Pickup yesterday? :P

HA! So you stole my Pickup yesterday? :P

Actually we have a pickup(off-road version), tho it was left on a big road 100% repaired but no gas. Might be like two days ago now.

Edited by lundiin

I've noticed some serious graphical issues that I didn't have in other builds.

The ground flashes white when I am looking around or moving, this didn't happen in 1.7.1.5

(or if it did, it was nowhere as bad.)

I'll go in-game and get some screenshots to post on the bug tracker, but I thought I would post here to see if anyone else is getting this.

I'm playing on low settings on my laptop which is a core i3 with 4gb ram and onboard video. That's probably got something to do with it, but as I mentioned before, I didn't have this problem in the past builds.

This is probably because you have an onboard graphics chip and the increased cpu strain from zombies and items not despawning is too much for it.

Actually we have a pickup(off-road version), tho it was left on a big road 100% repaired but no gas. Might be like two days ago now.

ok i met a bunch of people in cherno and one of them stole my car completely repaired, full gas + 2 jerry cans and guns in the trunk :D

later one of the other guys killed me after raiding together for 30 mins^^

bad day

where do i find trustworthy gamers to team up with?

Is anything official with this patch yet?

Is it still experimental?

I just updated to the latest beta patch but i get this error "You are running an incorrect version of dayz_code". How to fix?

ArmA X user. 1.7.2.1 + beta 94700 is connecting now, albeit takes some time. Noticed an issue where a UK server restarted (scheduled restart I think) and never came back.

Servers up with experimental 1.7.2.1 patch and serverside fixes:

CZ 01, CZ 02, UK01, UK02, SE 3 to 6

Any chance of getting a server with Veteran settings... they all have 3rd person view & cross hairs on.. which i really hate. Really in need of a server without these enabled please.. pretty please. Just hate these options on spoil the game greatly.

Hello all.

I recently tried to update my Dayz mod to the 1.7.2 from the alpha download on the Dayz Website! When I downloaded and replaced all ym files I ended up with the 1.7.2.1 code and I am not able to join any games... is there anyway I can retreive the 1.7.2 code?

-TheWalkingFred

Any chance of getting a server with Veteran settings... they all have 3rd person view & cross hairs on.. which i really hate. Really in need of a server without these enabled please.. pretty please. Just hate these options on spoil the game greatly.

Never mind.. i see the patch will be released today. (1.7.2.2). Great news.

Hello all.

I recently tried to update my Dayz mod to the 1.7.2 from the alpha download on the Dayz Website! When I downloaded and replaced all ym files I ended up with the 1.7.2.1 code and I am not able to join any games... is there anyway I can retreive the 1.7.2 code?

-TheWalkingFred

http://us2.dayz.nu/old/

• Like 1

Mhm SE3 still down? If i join im stuck at the waiting for host screen.

when playing last night i got a "kicked for corrupt memory" from battleeye... Other then that, i thought it ran pretty damn smooth...

ArmAX is at the moment only playable with

1.7.1.5 & beta93965 and 1.7.2.1 & beta94700 (but here you need to wait a little in "loading"screen and u spawn new on the beach,but u can go back to 1.7.1.5 and play ur old char).

Same here! Playing with version 1.7.2.1 Since 2 days without any Problems.

1.7.2.1 is official now.

1.7.2.2 might follow this evening or later.

Do you know why "SE 4" is stating its GMT+2 even though it just recently became night on it? GMT+2 is 11am atm.

Why not put the changelog in the thread? is it like semi-official?