Sign in to follow this  
shinii

Rollback?

70 members have voted

1. 1. Rollback?

• Yes please, i've suffered from these bugs..
    • No, screw you lose.

It's fair to say that alot of people have lost out on ALOT of gear after this update- do YOU think it'll be a good idea for a rollback to a earlier date? Maybe pre-update? (5th July).. What do you think?

If this game ever get's a stand-alone release, they should print in every possible way before playing this game "If you feel you will be attached to the loot you find, please take this game back and play something else you whiny little bitch"

If this game ever get's a stand-alone release, they should print in every possible way before playing this game "If you feel you will be attached to the loot you find, please take this game back and play something else you whiny little bitch"

This

• Like 1

Not gonna happen -this mod needs to go forward not backward. Maybe a few things will get removed but i hope there wont be a full scale rollback.

No.. It has been posted almost everywhere on these forums "If you get attached to your gear you might as well just play another game" as many people say, the mod is just in Alpha. You're not here to get good gear and "pwn all the noobs." You're here to test the mod out. If you can't handle that then just not play it until Beta.

• Like 1

I really doubt that they even backup character data very often if at all. The ban lists and core information for DayZ to run, sure, but backing up actual character data seems like more of a waste of their time and resources. If you lose everything so what? It takes an hour to get good gear again.

1. Respawn till you are in Cherno.

2. Run to the grocery store and get an alice pack and a side arm. If there is not one there, then check those corner stores behind the steps.

3. Check corner stores for basic gear.

4. Go to the fire hall and the army tents for an automatic gun.

5. Now that you have basic gear head north, hitting up deer stands while looking for crashed helicopters.

6. You are now back on your feet.

no because if they rollback, you would lose progress.. it causes too many issues. suck it up and move on.. finding gear is part of the game and it was fun rebuilding.

I think... You are out of touch with what is going o with this mod, and you are wishing it was a full release game, which it is not.

I look forward to the next hotfix, and seeing how it performs. Not rolling back. This is a forward moving process, not one designed to let you keep playing the comfortable "last best" patch. We are assisting with testing and experimentation, not status quo comfort.

Edited by Disgraced

This is survival. The little bits of information you pick up are more important then any gun, camo and car you find. How to get into a town without being seen, the best place to find equipment, how to evade a sniper, best places for water, best towns to head for, safest places to go, best places to hunt, if a zombie see's me then how do I escape them? If you lose equipment (which you WILL) then you need to turn to these pockets of knowledge you've picked up on.

Edited by MeatAbstract

I think... You are out of touch with what is going o with this mod, and you are wishing it was a full release game, which it is not.

I look forward to the next hotfix, and seeing how it performs. Not rolling back. This is a forward moving process, not one designed to let you keep playing the comfortable "last best" patch. We are assisting with testing and experimentation, not status quo comfort.

Basically, every new game that is released is in Alpha stages they just send that shit out of the door as soon as the animation look's up and down

Massively over-exaggeration, But seriously did anyone play SWTOR on release? what the actual fuck.

This poll will have no effect on the course of the development.

I think I've lost some cooked meat, I sincerely hope, Rocket's going to drop everything and help a brother out. I also think that since new patches and features often are slightly inconvenient, new patches should remove features instead of adding. I mean this is alpha after all.