rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I can not STAND the zombie AI now... I am crouch walking across a street about 150m from a zombie and it aggros...

I spawn and a zombie aggros on me 50m away BEFORE I EVEN MOVE.

I tried playing for a few hours with this new patch, and i must say i refuse to play more until zombie AI is back to its original state. A new players can not even PRONE into a city without aggroing a zombie 100m away....It is literally impossible to avoid zombies as a new player. EVEN PRONE WALKING:dodgy:

What happens when you have no players to test your alpha because the same problem still persists many updates later?

You realize this is opt in, right? DayZ has had no advertising, AT ALL. It's all been word of mouth, and as long as I've been involved here, we were aware it was an alpha test. Not even an OPEN BETA, it's an alpha. There is no better way to warn you that something will be extremely buggy, other than renaming the term 'apha test' to 'retardo romparoom'.

Please stop acting like such entitled children. You bring your Blizzard forum entitlement to a DIY alpha test of a mod that has a skeleton crew developing it in the midst of a media blitz. Give the guy a goddamned break.

Are the zombies really running inside buildings? I mean, IMHO this is a terrible idea, i think this (running inside buildings) would be really cool IF the zombies were running like they should, in straight lines without zig-zagging and glitching like hell.

ok so i try to join a game and i cant join any server ive got the new patch and ive updated using 6 updater now what?

I can not STAND the zombie AI now... I am crouch walking across a street about 150m from a zombie and it aggros...

I tried playing for a few hours with this new patch' date=' and i must say i refuse to play more until zombie AI is back to its original state. A new players can not even PRONE into a city without aggroing a zombie 100m away....It is literally impossible to avoid zombies as a new player. EVEN PRONE WALKING:dodgy:

[/quote']

In my 2 hours of play earlier I actually had an easier time avoiding zombies than before. I could also lose zombies pretty easily going into a forest.

So I honestly have no idea why you are having so much trouble.

What happens when you have no players to test your alpha because the same problem still persists many updates later?

You realize this is opt in' date=' right? DayZ has had no advertising, AT ALL. It's all been word of mouth, and as long as I've been involved here, we were aware it was an alpha test. Not even an OPEN BETA, it's an alpha. There is no better way to warn you that something will be extremely buggy, other than renaming the term 'apha test' to 'retardo romparoom'.

Please stop acting like such entitled children. You bring your Blizzard forum entitlement to a DIY alpha test of a mod that has a skeleton crew developing it in the midst of a media blitz. Give the guy a goddamned break.

[/quote']

THANKS MAN, WELL SAD!

And you QQ-guys just makes me sick. Get some Man-parts geez ...

Anyone else notice the amount of zeds now.Before it was always around 200 to 300 I noticed.Just now it was 980 zeds.

I tried playing for a few hours with this new patch' date=' and i must say i refuse to play more until zombie AI is back to its original state. A new players can not even PRONE into a city without aggroing a zombie 100m away....It is literally impossible to avoid zombies as a new player. EVEN PRONE WALKING:dodgy:

[/quote']

In my 2 hours of play earlier I actually had an easier time avoiding zombies than before. I could also lose zombies pretty easily going into a forest.

So I honestly have no idea why you are having so much trouble.

yep, it seems it's even more based on line-of-site now. in 1.7.1.5 it seemed like the zeds were blind, and could only hear you (through walls)

Is the zombie run or attack speed increased? I was killed while in a full sprint when a zombie hit me and knocked me down. I had no chance of survival the hour glass was barely drained when I died. I appreciate the over all difficulty of the game but I felt like it was a little much that I died so quickly.. Anyone else experience that? I hate getting gang banged by zombies like that espicially when they come threw a closed door and one tap me.

I dont think thats the way to make zombies relevant. Perhaps mass hordes would be better than super zomies.

What Should I do Rocket!?!?

I've been caught up in the new patch glitches.

Firstly, I noticed my ghillie suit was missing and thought, no problem have a spre in my ural. Put it on and lost all my gear. Had a Camo suit in the truck, this time I took all items of my person and put in the truck. jumped out and put on Camo Suit. Same deal spwaned for about a miniute swimming in the ground and when replaced back to original position lost my camo suit. Jumped back in the truck and whilst im thinking of what to do next the server goes down. as in, no message recived for 90 seconds. As far as I can tell,its still down. I have been trying to join a different server so I can move away from the truck position to avoid spawning under it breaking all my bones when I do rejoin. However the last 3 servers I've tried to connect to are all leaving me at the "Loading" screen permenently.

Here is my question, Sgould I continue to try and retrieve my truck and gear thats left in it or just wait until the rollback I saw a post about? If I wait for the roll back what, if anything will I lose and where will my truck be?

tia

I dont think thats the way to make zombies relevant. Perhaps mass hordes would be better than super zomies.

I say increase the count, decrease the super-hearing/seeing, and make them run slightly slower than the player so there's a better chance of losing them. I haven't played 1.7.2 yet, just got out of work. But this has been my opinion about zombies in the game for a while.

Or a mix

I just want my Ghillie suit back :(

it's gone bro. if you find another one, don't touch it

Rocket i thought you had multiple test servers you test your patches on before release.. wtf happened. stop advertising your stuff so much if it's going to be broken when it comes out.

Sometimes being 'poor' is a blessing...We have much less to worry about and much less to lose.

Any confirmations of L85? Is it gone or it is some bug?

Really liked that gun in game as being "The Ultimate Luck" to have.

Every server I join starts to have connection issues.

I don't know if this is due to the fact of the pure amount of players trying to join the server or what.

Has anyone noticed that zombies CANT run inside buildings? Thought they were doing it after the patch