thesneakyfatcat

Shit/Piss System

this is badass, i would love to piss blood on faggy theater kid's dead bodies.

Can you shit your pants? Would that attract Zeddie or make him ignore you? Will the retail game come with a 'Scratch & Sniff' card? Stay tuned...

:huh:

I find, rather disturbingly, that someone has put WAAAYYY too much thought into this..

Like others have said, this adds nothing to the game and I can think of about 279 other features that DayZ would be better off with than this system.

I appreciate the effort gone into this, but no. Just no.

Edited by uberwolfe
  • Like 1

First of all i would like to say this thread made my day. Second, OP is a troll. Third, I don't like the idea.

23404499.jpg

Edited by 1234Darkmaster
  • Like 1

This only made sense if you could shit into a bag and throw it to distract zeds and paint the area with shit

15. Shit IS lethal. If you eat it, you WILL die. The entire server will get a message saying that "player x has eaten their own shit" or "player x has eaten player y's shit" in commemoration of your bravery.

16. If another player eats your shit, it counts as a murder on your part so be careful of where you shit (unless you're into that kind of thing, you kinky bastard)

Feedback is welcome.

Why, haha?

Because this.

Edited by kovalhuk

i will never feel clean down where the sun dont shine ever again

I want to be able too lick my screen.

This thread brings me laughs

laughing-monkey.gif

Edited by Gaidoon

Great ideas. I suggest that if you get constipated and take a dump there's a chance you break a bone and start bleeding from your ass! It will simulate your destroyed and shattered asshole and you'll need bandage and morphine to heal the spincher.

The 'take a shit' hotkey should be a PRESS AND HOLD button, so you'll only be shitting while holding the button down. If you repeatedly tap the shit button you'll only shit out small 'dots' like morse code. This will also make it possible to write messages in the middle of the roads and stuff like that, like- "don't shoot I'm friendly"...

This is BRILLIANT!

Edited by Betty Black

Well, it would be good against campers/bandits.

They have to get away for a few minutes to do their business, and that makes other people safe to walk.

Its not really a bad idea.

I loved the idea, especially the idea of pissing blood and drinking it to restore blood. It is realistic enough, but if we could piss blood in an empty blood pack, then transfuse that blood, it would be way better. (Sorry if this was suggested before, don't have the time to read 7 pages)