thesneakyfatcat

Shit/Piss System

You know when your character starts screaming from fear...have it so that its a percentage to shit your pants.More zed aggro then until you find a new skin.

If this ever got implemented it would change the rating to MA since it has your genitils showing.

I think it would be best if they focused on the Core Issues, like the slow Loading and the Bugs instead of adding unnecessary things like this, maybe in the "Polish Stage" when they have some spare time.

I don't like this idea as it looks right now.

I was litterally shitting and pissing myself laughing reading this

Running from zed all of the sudden stops and gets eaten while he shits his pants..... LOLZ at all the stories of a 63495783day player killed when he stopped to shit himself and zombie horde ate him... Im down for it if you think of scenarios like the above it adds to the tention you would have to shit/piss before raiding in fear of having to shit while on the run XD

Or bandit is so hardcore he pisses on all his victims XD

Edited by SheepDogg

DID JUST GIVE ME AND IDEA, to help the whole bandit thing

What if after looting a body you smelled like corpse for an hour... players near you cough alot? similar to the blood on hands theory mentioned by rocket little suttle things like the shakey hands in Book of ELI!

Why not? In every thread where someone has a good suggestion for the game, its always shot down by autists claiming, "NO THIS GAME IS ABOUT REALISM. GB2CALLOFDUTY, CAREBEAR" so I think this would be a great addition seeing as how it adds a heavy dose of REALISM to the game. Hell, someone mentioned earlier that there should be buttons for inhaling and exhaling and if you fail to breathe, then you die. REALISM AT ITS FINEST, FOLKS. In fact, if you eat enough beans, you should even start farting at random intervals up until the moment you shit.

IT DOESN'T GET MORE REAL THAN THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

REALLY.

And a PMT system where female players are indistinguishable from zombies.. :)

Worst idea ever, these sort of bodily functions don't add anything to the game. Stating they should be implemented for the sake of 'realism' is just foolishness.

Like I suggested on the last thread on this very topic, if you want to take a crap in the woods, go do it in real life, and find some poison ivy to wipe with while your at it. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Troll on friend, troll on.

As an honorable gentleman and scholar, I can see where your anger comes from. But before plainly denouncing my threads, please read the entire thread. I never said that crapping in the woods was a "bad" thing, although other men or ladies may think so. That's why I added the options of toilets. We gotta keep it classy, you know. PS. What's a troll?

No please,

Only if i can take the "crap" and throw at someone :lol:

I rather see some sleep system.

This is so bad, it's amazing! I can't say if I would want this in or not, considering it would be a time consumer. I would say make it a little more realistic. Increase the times a bit.

Maybe the piss meter would take 2h (varied by what you drink or dehydration) to fill from 0-10, while the shit meter would be more of 4h (also varied). The piss isn't as bad, but I don't shit every few hours. I'm a morning dumper. I do kinda like the idea, even though it's would be a strange, yet realistic mechanic.

Being able to throw shit at others like empty cans would be nice

Why, haha?

I don't know honestly, it would be indeed more realistic but personally, i don't think this is needed. Maybe when bugs would be fixed but other then that, i don't think it's needed.

Man my jaw hurts soooooooooo much from that insane laughing.

took me like 15 mins to read entire post :lol:

I totally approve :cool:

The 'take a shit' hotkey should be a PRESS AND HOLD button, so you'll only be shitting while holding the button down. If you repeatedly tap the shit button you'll only shit out small 'dots' like morse code. This will also make it possible to write messages in the middle of the roads and stuff like that, like- "don't shoot I'm friendly"...

• Like 1

This would very well tie in with the idea of having bears roam the forests of Chernarus.

Do I like this idea? Well, do bears shit in the woods?