WhiteTigerShiro

Nope! Nuh-uh! I don't care if this is life or death!

I am NOT drinking that can of Pepsi, I'll just hold-out for the chance that some Coke will be in the next building. Yuck! Also, I refuse to loot Sardines. Anyone else picky about what they'll survive on, despite the zombies all banging on the front door and the sniping bandit camped in the woods out back?

I am NOT drinking that can of Pepsi' date=' I'll just hold-out for the chance that some Coke will be in the next building. Yuck! Also, I refuse to loot Sardines. Anyone else picky about what they'll survive on, despite the zombies all banging on the front door and the sniping bandit camped in the woods out back?

[/quote']

I refuse to eat pasta. Screw that macaroni shit.

Also I refuse to use FN FAL mags for my FN FAL, I only use DMR mags.

I've heard so many scary stories about theese so called bean bandits. So i dont dare to pick up the cans with beans any more.

Yeah, I thought about RPing a character like this. Never eats sardines even if it will save his life. Just another 'fun' thing you could do. Like even if you find some good weapon with lots of ammo, you won't use it for some reason. All the time trying to survive with these self imposed handicaps.

Good times...

Yeah' date=' I thought about RPing a character like this. Never eats sardines even if it will save his life. Just another 'fun' thing you could do. Like even if you find some good weapon with lots of ammo, you won't use it for some reason. All the time trying to survive with these self imposed handicaps.

Good times...

[/quote']I guess I never even really considered it role-playing, I just hate Pepsi is all. There was even one time a friend told me to get something out of his pack, and I noticed he had a Coke in there, so I was like "I'm gonna swap a Pepsi for that Coke too while I'm in here, hope you don't mind". At the time I was still looting Pepsi if I had to, but I hated drinking it. ;P

Edit: You know, it'd be amusing if the game tracked your usage stats. I've probably drunk around 50 cans of Coke by now and probably only a handful of Pepsi. Would be amusing to see how my eating habits break-down.

Honestly, I would refuse to pick up a Pepsi, but it always makes for a fun moment where I can say, "I never thought I'd be saying this, but 'HOLY SHIT IT'S A PEPSI!' And proceed to not die of dehydration, strangely enough."

Pepsi over Coke any day. Come at me bro. I roleplay as a vegetarian so I can't hunt animals in the wild, I just look at them longingly.

After getting a knife, axe and matches I usually don't eat the canned food. I just don't trust that crap, I'm sure it's expired. You can't beat some nicely smoked beef jerky. Lasts forever and is healthier. But I'll mix it up with some chicken wings, maybe some rabbit if I'm feeling lazy. I don't like the goat tho, eww.

When I find a can of Mountain Dew I drink it on the spot. Doesn't matter if I'm thirsty or not and I don't even like the stuff, but down it goes.

Out of sight, out of mind!

I am NOT drinking that can of Pepsi' date=' I'll just hold-out for the chance that some Coke will be in the next building. Yuck! Also, I refuse to loot Sardines. Anyone else picky about what they'll survive on, despite the zombies all banging on the front door and the sniping bandit camped in the woods out back?

[/quote']

If I can i will only pick up beans, I will carry water bottles and no soda. Who wants to drink hot soda!?

made me think of this song. 2 min mark if you dont know the song, is what I am talking about.

Must admit, I quite often help new players, but I always give them the sardines. Same way I would give them a Makarov and keep the revolver.

As for mountain dew. Found my first can the other day. Then later I cant find it. I must have drunk it by accident. But happy I did because I died earlier today anyway.

My character is an Omnomnomnivour, he'll eat and drink just about anything to keep him up and running. If there was a 'Gut Survivor' option on the scroll wheel, he'd take it.

I drink all the pepsi and hoard the coke. I like the baked beans. Strange how just the name of a food can change the mentality of someone.

I'm pretty sure DayZ is a social experiment. If it is, damn, I want to be a specimen forever!