nooblord

IF a zombie apocolypse really did happen

I'd hunt down most people i dont like and kill them. I imagine i'd get a rush from this and become addicted to the hunt, kinda like Predator.

SO yes, PKing is realistic, so stop QQing and l2p. <33

Have you ever looked a man in the eyes and then shot him? Snuffed the life right out of him, erased his existence?

No?

Oh.

Okay.

If a zombie apoc happened I am willing to bet that the majority of you would die from the get go due to obesity and not being able to run.

I'd hunt down most people i dont like and kill them. I imagine i'd get a rush from this and become addicted to the hunt' date=' kinda like Predator.

SO yes, PKing is realistic, so stop QQing and l2p. <33

[/quote']

You wouldn't do that, It would be so difficult to hunt someone down, when the whole world has gone to shit.

Also, when you shoot all the zombies are going to be chasing you for a long time. You won't be able to run into a building and login and out like you do on this game.

Have you ever looked a man in the eyes and then shot him? Snuffed the life right out of him' date=' erased his existence?

No?

Oh.

Okay.

[/quote']

Yeah but real life people don't get reborn fully clothed.

I would become a zombie.

Failing that, I'd kill myself as pleasantly as possible.

Failing that, I'd team up with a bunch of people I didn't like and get a job digging ditches for the next 3-5 years.

IF a zombie apocalypse really did happen..

For one you wouldnt shoot everyone you met on sight as it seems nowdays,

due to the fact that when you actually did get the courage / need to go outside and look for food, find news, find help, find others alive, help family, etc you would be SHITTING Bricks on leaving the safety of your basement.

seeing another person Alive and Living would give you a euphoria seconded only be the Fear of seeing a Zombie monkey jumping along your driveway next to your house where your family are hiding.

Could you really handle it?

:)

There is no thing as a zombie apocalypse in real life.

But for the sake of this argument:

Probably you would be in a corner, fetal position, crying because your family has been eaten by the infected.

I do hope it will never happen.

You all know in your minds you think you would be fucking great at surviving if a zombie apocalypse ever does happen.

The only people who would survive are the people that live in rural areas. The suburbs are a maybe. Anyone that lives in high populated areas would be the first to die regardless of what kind of guns they have.

Europeans would not be able to defend themselves due to a lack of house hold firearms. It's safe to say that the bible belt of the USA would be the place to be if a zombie apoc were to happen.

Hmm if this really happens.

I would be pleased because then the Tooth Fairy, Santa, the Easter Bunny and Jesus are all true as well.

Step #1 Aquire Trench Coat

Step #2 Aquire survival equipment

Step #3 Aquire Ponies

Step #4 Aquire Gun

Step #5 Fail to aquire gun becouse of stupid Europe

Step #6 Huddle in a corner and cry

Step #7 Suicide

Step #8 Ascend to Equestria

Step #9 Profit

The following is the most simplistic scenario for a "zombie"-like situation.

Scientist wants to cure rabies.

Scientist accidentally creates rabies that doesn't kill after 3 days.

28 days later. Boom.

The following is the most simplistic scenario for a "zombie"-like situation.

Scientist wants to cure rabies.

Scientist accidentally creates rabies that doesn't kill after 3 days.

28 days later. Boom.

I am scared.

i dont think you understand what im trying to say. All im saying is im a fucking beast who would assail every fucking person i see because im just a general badass

It'd take refuge in my local armory, scavenge a nice Wehrmacht coat from a collector (there's quite literally a pawn shop down the street with one in the window), and enjoy tea while sitting behind some fairly strong walls.

And if a fallback plan is ever needed, we simply take the solar-powered hot air balloon to the nearest settlement.

Yes, I have been thinking about this for a while. No, don't fuck with me.

Europeans would not be able to defend themselves due to a lack of house hold firearms. It's safe to say that the bible belt of the USA would be the place to be if a zombie apoc were to happen.

If there's one thing that Zombie survival guide has taught us, it's that firearms are not to be trusted in a Zombie Apocalypse.

1) They are noisy, and attract other zombies.

2) They are indiscriminate - you are just as likely to shoot a fellow survivor by mistake

3) They require ammo.

4) They give you a feeling of invulnerability because of their effectiveness against people. The Walking Dead, however, do not give two fucks about the effectiveness of firepower.

Garden tools or a good old museum-raided medieval weapon is your best bet.

i dont think you understand what im trying to say. All im saying is im a fucking beast who would assail every fucking person i see because im just a general badass

You're cute :)

Lol, yet another "shooting other people for kicks is totally realistic" thread? At least this one has a catchy title.

As has been stated before, it's human instinct to team up when there is danger. Even consummate loners would be looking for people they could trust to at least trade with occasionally. The drive to just go batshit crazy and start wasting every normal human you see is what makes the Infected the Infected. It's not normal human behavior, but there might be a fractional percentage of normal people that it happens to. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're the .0001 (or w/e) %. More power to you I guess.

In a real zombie apocalypse, you'd either a) be ready, or b) die, or c) happen to be lucky enough to find some people that you can team up with to survive.

I dont kno but i have a feeling that if theres a zombie apocolypse in the USA everyone else just gunna nuke us... ,u.u

if a zombie apocolypses happened i can promise you one thing, it wont be like the games or movies.

Another failed attempt of justifying PVP/DM as "Realistic".