TOTAL WIPE - Yes or No ONLY

How about at a moment when loot inflation is so high that everyone is packing as50+aws?

You must be new. All the best loot is on electro hill you just need to know what you're doing to get it.

And car? Come on, either split up and look for cars on their spawn locations and then repair it which shouldn't take you more than few hours or split up and search western and northern edge of the map there's gonna be parking with tents and cars.

And come on. Just because you have found something it doesn't mean everyone else should suffer. Plus you'll probably loose it anyway to a hacker soon.

So I got my camp sorted a car built and a motor bike sorted and u want to delete many hours and hours of my work?

I ain't no spotty kid, I play this in my spare time which is afew hours a nite.

So no I'm not new so don't fucking judge cuz I said no.

If you had brains u would know and will see all this shit again within couple months.

PC= Hacks

Get used to it.

Resolve scipting/hacking issue first, then yes.

Scripting/hacking issue can't be resolved? No point. Wait for stand-alone.

Naturally this won't be popular with 'geared' or 'prepared' players, but they need to remind themselves. This is DayZ mod, and rule #1 besides trust noone is never get attached to your gear.

Edited by Banicks

No. This is not a permenent solution. You gotta first solve the dupping and hacking first. Those are the real problems

No. This is not a permenent solution. You gotta first solve the dupping and hacking first. Those are the real problems

You must be new here hello. Duping and hacking is not going to be fixed because it's not something you can change with a mod.

And no it's not a permanent solution. The loot inflation will come back. In the meantime you'll have some good gameplay.

• Like 1

You must be new here hello. Duping and hacking is not going to be fixed because it's not something you can change with a mod.

And no it's not a permanent solution. The loot inflation will come back. In the meantime you'll have some good gameplay.

True, I gave beans - but the detection of scripts is becoming better :) but the weapon crates stay behind after they're kicked :( and other people can pick them up >:( including the original scripter when they come back in :rolleyes:

No....hell no. I earn what I have because that's the point of the game. I'm supposed to lose it when i die and only then, by simply wiping out everything that everyone including myself has, how the hell would the devs be any better than hackers? That's just stooping to their level if you erase the things people actually earned.

I don't see how it really matters. We've got thousands of players. Even at a .11% chance to spawn on the rare stuff, the sheer amount of crowdsourcing going on as far as looting goes means that we'll be back up to pre-wipe levels of loot saturation within a week or so.

duping can be fixed. and why do you still support a not permenent solution? your hard work will be wiped again after 3 days of the hive wipe coz dupers will start duping and hackers will start hacking again

Resolve scipting/hacking issue first, then yes.

Scripting/hacking issue can't be resolved? No point. Wait for stand-alone.

Naturally this won't be popular with 'geared' or 'prepared' players, but they need to remind themselves. This is DayZ mod, and rule #1 besides trust noone is never get attached to your gear.

When will you people understand that duping and scripting is never going to go away from the mod? And I'm geared. Packing as50+AWS+ghillie+NVG+rangefinder. Got a tone of spares in tents on many servers.

duping can be fixed. and why do you still support a not permenent solution? your hard work will be wiped again after 3 days of the hive wipe coz dupers will start duping and hackers will start hacking again

Because there is no and never will be a permanent solution to scripting and duping. You can't fix scripting in a game designed to be script-friendly. And you can't fix duping in a game that has client-side inventory. You can reduce number of ways to dupe at best. There will always be ways to dupe.

And what are you going to dupe if you don't have anything? Yeah people will start duping again the moment they find a good gun. But it's gonna be weeks before everyone has AS50+AWS again.

Edited by SillySil

If there was a total clean I am sure you will upset a hell of a lot of people. Totally unnecessary....

You are ether a ) a newbie that just found an AK and don't want to lose it or b ) an arsehole duper who doesn't want his tent city trashed.

Ether way I don't care.

Edited by PoisonedAl
  • Like 1

So I got my camp sorted a car built and a motor bike sorted and u want to delete many hours and hours of my work?

I ain't no spotty kid, I play this in my spare time which is afew hours a nite.

So no I'm not new so don't fucking judge cuz I said no.

If you had brains u would know and will see all this shit again within couple months.

PC= Hacks

Get used to it.

The same goes with your camp and/or vehicles. It's beyond easy to get that shit back.