TOTAL WIPE - Yes or No ONLY

Total wipe - I mean delete ALL ITEMS, VECHILES etc. and start all from the beginning on ALL servers.

Everything outside of the play area - yes

Everything inside the play area - no

What people are currently carrying - absolutely not

so many players that have stuff in their gear that they shouldnt have, by hacking or picking up from hackers, so id say yes a million times. so what if people that are loaded lose their stuff, we are testing the game...

No.

Not going to just say yes or no.

When the game is in position to be a Beta, yes. Wipe everything.

Right now, it's not, and dealing with hackers, cheaters, dupers, hoarders, helps the Devs figure out their next move. Game on.

Only when we'll move to beta. While in fact today should be exactly the opposite: to test "everything" we should have access to everything, so the loot spawn should be increased to crazy levels (like any other dev would do during an alpha stage, enabling the "in game cheats" to leave the testers using all the features from the start).

just yesterday i found a boat so of course i would say no, however i do say once it makes it to beta wipe everything.

so many players that have stuff in their gear that they shouldnt have' date=' by hacking or picking up from hackers, so id say yes a million times. so what if people that are loaded lose their stuff, we are testing the game...

[/quote']

Wouldn't really matter if they did do a total wipe. Hackers will eventually get their items into the game even after the next patch. It may take a couple of weeks but even a full wipe wont stop them from putting it right back in. -No

Я смотрю, что ты ветеран пЕраток ВоВ/Ла2, где подобное является закономерной нормой.

Я резко против: я неделями фармил северные регионы, бесчисленное количество раз умирал в уг-шмоте во время фарма казарм (нормальный шмот в палатках), чтобы набрать себе топ-эквип. Если ты бомж, недавно начал играть или ничего не достиг, то это не повод равнять себя на других.

Eng: I see a veteran of WoW/La2 private servers here, so the fact of regular wipes and rollbacks is pretty common to you.

I'm against of any wipes because of the amount of my time I have invested in scavenging northern regions and NWAF barracks. I Died countless times in my crappy gear just to accumulate some decent gear, collect all types of weapons. If you are a n00b or you haven't achieved anything, you shouldn't try to equalize with others by wiping all their stuff.

Are you the guy from /vg/?

Rocket, just so you know, someone from /vg/ on 4chan has managed to breach your servers. The coding for saved items isn't encrypted and he's tempted to delete it just because he can. He posted screenies aswell.

so many players that have stuff in their gear that they shouldnt have' date=' by hacking or picking up from hackers, so id say yes a million times. so what if people that are loaded lose their stuff, we are testing the game...

[/quote']

Wouldn't really matter if they did do a total wipe. Hackers will eventually get their items into the game even after the next patch. It may take a couple of weeks but even a full wipe wont stop them from putting it right back in. -No

a couple of weeks with awesome gameplay? yeah id take that over the stacked snipers we have now...

If there was a total clean I am sure you will upset a hell of a lot of people. Totally unnecessary....

Guys, DayZ is an Alpha build, and we're testing it. A total wipe is inevitable when it moves on to the next phase.

It's just being developed, so if the Devs decided to do a total wipe tomorrow (which I'd be cool with, despite having pretty good gear) I wouldn't complain. It's their call and it will happen.

NO - Totally pointless!

Bugs like duplicate tents, vehicles stored off map, cities outside of the map, tents still losing loot, will still exist. So the problems will return and it will need another wipe.

FIX THESE and I may agree to a wipe!

If there was a total clean I am sure you will upset a hell of a lot of people. Totally unnecessary....

It already happens on a person-by-person basis anyway, when the game decides to delete your gear and spawn you in the debug-wilderness for no reason.

It's an alpha: you should expect your character to be wiped by the time the mod enters beta or official release (or retail, if that's a possibility).

I'd be fine with a wipe at every major patch that introduces new items or loot spawn mechanics.

Actually I'd be fine with a wipe at every new update, just because we basically all are testing an alpha and the devs may be able to get better statistics how players are playing this mod.

Я смотрю' date=' что ты ветеран пЕраток ВоВ/Ла2, где подобное является закономерной нормой.

Я резко против: я неделями фармил северные регионы, бесчисленное количество раз умирал в уг-шмоте во время фарма казарм (нормальный шмот в палатках), чтобы набрать себе топ-эквип. Если ты бомж, недавно начал играть или ничего не достиг, то это не повод равнять себя на других.

Eng: I see a veteran of WoW/La2 private servers here, so the fact of regular wipes and rollbacks is pretty common to you.

I'm against of any wipes because of the amount of my time I have invested in scavenging northern regions and NWAF barracks. I Died countless times in my crappy gear just to accumulate some decent gear, collect all types of weapons. If you are a n00b or you haven't achieved anything, you shouldn't try to equalize with others by wiping all their stuff.

[/quote']

РУ:

Когда ты убиваешь человека и у него кайот пак ПОЛНОСТЬЮ забит ПНВ/Дальнометрами ты понимаешь, что кто то играет не честно. Именно из-за таких и хочется сделать вайп.

ENG:

When you kill someone and his coyote backpack full of night visions and vector binoculars You might think that it's not normal. That's why WIPE is NEEDED!

And Yes, please check chance of vector binoculars: 0.11% and night vision goggles - 0.11%

YES.

This is alpha and our goal is to test it. All those hoarders help nothing. People who live for days in the forests killing animals and drinking their pee help nothing.

Wipe it all. Will help to cure the 'attached to my gear' syndrome too.

Я смотрю' date=' что ты ветеран пЕраток ВоВ/Ла2, где подобное является закономерной нормой.

[/quote']

РУ:

Когда ты убиваешь человека и у него кайот пак ПОЛНОСТЬЮ забит ПНВ/Дальнометрами ты понимаешь, что кто то играет не честно. Именно из-за таких и хочется сделать вайп.

ENG:

When you kill someone and his coyote backpack full of night visions and vector binoculars You might think that it's not normal. That's why WIPE is NEEDED!

And Yes, please check chance of vector binoculars: 0.11% and night vision goggles - 0.11%

everybody has them(well a lot), with a spare in their backpack, its crazy.

Total wipe - I mean delete ALL ITEMS' date=' VECHILES etc. and start all from the beginning on ALL servers.

[/quote']

I am assuming this is because you can't find any vehicles? :)