billyangstadt

PC Gamer article with features to come

Gah, I just read it and went straight to the forums to post it but you beat me to the punch!

Seriously one of the better articles I've read on the subject. I keep getting the feeling that Rocket would get all of my monies if he started taking donations. I'd give it to him happily. TAKE MY MONEY. TAKE IT, I SAY!

This is what us modder dream of achieving, and Rocket has done it :) well done, all this publicity is well deserved.

I really hope the dogs thing pans out well. By the sounds of it not every player will get a dog, it will be something you have to find. That would make them exceptionally awesome, creating a bond with the player you don't really get in games.

I look forward to the "Bandits killed my dog and now I'm so sad I could cry" stories.

I look forward to the "Bandits killed my dog and now I'm so sad I could cry" stories.

delicious tears

haha yeah, I think the sole reason I won't get a dog is because of how much i'll cry manly tears when he/she inevitably gets killed by bandits.

Or something 'I Am Legend' related happens to it.

I swear if you make the dogs run off of 3 ft ledges which kills them, I will hunt you down and drown you in my tears!

drown you in my tears!

mmmm more delicious tears!

delicious tears

"Rover no!" D:

Nice article, lots of very relevant things there regarding the limitation of the gaming industry in what they can and can't do.

Totally agree with the kickstarter/donation thing. As of now, you have the total freedom of your vision for this, without feeling indebted to anyone. Maybe in a long while, it'll become relevant, but for now, Rocket, do your stuff man and don't burn out. It's awesomely, painfully fun :)

excellent article, it would be awesome if the dog could get infected and turn on you.

I hope you can train your dog to sniff out danger. Would be very nice when it's pitch black in-game

excellent article' date=' it would be awesome if the dog could get infected and turn on you.

[/quote']

That would be incredible.

Speaking on the behalf of the cat owners community and as a paying customer, I am outraged and appaled by the blatant catering to the entitled dog owners!

Seriously great article!

and don't have a pet.

Looking forward to all the amazing features. Will be interesting to see how the dog affects gameplay. Wonder if you'll be limited to 1 per player or end up going around with a wolf pack-esque army... I suppose it'd be one way to save on ammo.