justice5150

Any community vanilla 1PP servers? (PC)

I've attempted searching for a solid community server that is simply vanilla 1PP for a while but have come up with nothing. 

I figured you guys might have some recommendations? It doesn't really matter what map honestly. I just can't justify playing official 1PP any longer.

Spaggies Vanilla Chernarus Green - Hosted by Jack

Spaggies Vanilla Chernarus Blue - Hosted by Jack

Spaggies Vanilla Livonia - Hosted by Jack

Vanilla, 1PP, nighttime accelerated...

These are the ones I have been playing since left official servers more than (I don't know) three-four years ago? No issues and good experience. I think their only rule is "don't be a dick" aka be respectful and don't be racist or similar to other people. Just in case, read them before.

They are hosted in the UK, but I know people who play from the USA or Canada and have no connection issues, so it could work for you.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Yeah I can vouch for the Spaggie servers. On top of the vanilla servers they run a few on modded maps (Deer Isle, Namalsk and Melkart last time I looked) but then it's literally just the map, no changes to mechanics. They also have a modded server "Russia 11" which is currently more of a hardcore winter setting.

Edited by Derleth
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Thank you for the recommendations guys! I used to play on Spaggie's back in 2019 but I get like over 200 ping there. I'm thinking at this point I might as well try a VPN and see if it can help the ping issues. Still better than playing on official lol

Spaggies? You are serious ? There are some great jokes here! Avoid these servers like the plague! The green and the blue authorize the cheat at this very moment! Speedhack, ESP and aimbot are what you will find on these servers, you the author of this topic. And if you point out to them on their discord that there are cheaters, these losers will not hesitate to ban you from their moldy servers which lag as soon as there are more than 50 players, because they prefer to authorize cheating for preserve the reputation of their servers. my teammate was a victim of it a few days ago after being killed at spawn in the middle of a dark night and in the middle of a wood near Svetlo, while the day before I was trying to escape from my side a Bambi which was playing with a speedhack and a knife... And it's like that for several days in a row. As soon as my partner submitted a ticket to them on their discord, he received a ban because it damaged their "reputation". So avoid listening to all the bullshit you heard above my post, because on this forum cheating is a taboo subject and the fanboys refuse to admit that cheating is massive on private servers as well as on public servers , sometimes with the complicity of the admins. For your own good, avoid spaggie servers, you'll waste your time and energy!

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

Spaggies? You are serious ? There are some great jokes here! Avoid these servers like the plague! The green and the blue authorize the cheat at this very moment! Speedhack, ESP and aimbot are what you will find on these servers, you the author of this topic. And if you point out to them on their discord that there are cheaters, these losers will not hesitate to ban you from their moldy servers which lag as soon as there are more than 50 players, because they prefer to authorize cheating for preserve the reputation of their servers. my teammate was a victim of it a few days ago after being killed at spawn in the middle of a dark night and in the middle of a wood near Svetlo, while the day before I was trying to escape from my side a Bambi which was playing with a speedhack and a knife... And it's like that for several days in a row. As soon as my partner submitted a ticket to them on their discord, he received a ban because it damaged their "reputation". So avoid listening to all the bullshit you heard above my post, because on this forum cheating is a taboo subject and the fanboys refuse to admit that cheating is massive on private servers as well as on public servers , sometimes with the complicity of the admins. For your own good, avoid spaggie servers, you'll waste your time and energy!

Oh, really! So is that why they have been running years and years in a row, being full at peak hours every day? Is that why very well known streamers keep playing in them since years ago? Is that why even in their modded servers they don't run admin tools or anything similar?

You know why I even like them so much, apart from the true vanilla experience they offer? Well, because people like you GTFO very quickly in the good way or in the bad way.

BTW, I have made a couple of tickets before, and I didn't get banned. It is that maybe you don't even know how to make tickets since they are not made through their discord, which leads that you are probably lying in that matter as well.

I bet that you or your friend got banned in their discord because you didn't have a minimum of respect and reasoning. Happens quite usual. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with that. We were a group of 7 playing on spaggies for 1 1/2 years until we realized how bad it all is. We were fkd up by cheaters for over 2 weeks, almost daily, at last. We provided uncut videos standing inside base behind multiple locked walls, inside a room with closed door and no windows, just being bullet teleport hack killed for the 23143th time. The discord staff/community is toxic as fuk, they always give you the feeling that you're the last piece of chit bugging them with nonsense. In addition to that, the server performance is so poor, when servers fill up you start getting small sprint rubber bandings and zombies just don't work anymore, finding no path to attack so they're just stuck at the point they are aggroing. Can't believe we haven't left those servers much earlier.

Here is one of the videos provided on the cheater report tickets and they didn't give a damn for over a month just in case you don't believe it.

Edit: Back on topic, I'm working on a vanilla server with slight performance changes but no mods right now. I'll post it here on the forums when we'll go live.

Edited by eZthetic
  • Thanks 1

Dont know about cheaters, honestly I didnt experimented that on their green and blue servers.

But they have for sure a problem with lagging. Zombies stuck all over and they are unable to catch you. 

Unfortunately, I have to agree with their bad behavior on their Discord.

I tried to point out the issue with the zeds and they mocked me, to say the least (as if I wanted to denigrate them or something).

So yeah, its a pity for couple of the only real vanilla private servers out there but I play on them now only if nothing else around and knowing I will have those problems. 

Edited by Roddis

7 minutes ago, Roddis said:

Dont know about cheaters, honestly I didnt experiment that on their green and blue servers.

But they have for sure a problem with lagging. Zombies stuck all over and they are unable to catch you. 

Unfortunately, I have to agree with their bad behavior on their Discord.

I tried to point out the issue with the zeds and they mock me, to say the least (as if I wanted to denigrate them or something).

So yeah, its a pity for couple of the only real vanilla private servers out there but I play on them now only if nothing else around and knowing I will have those problems. 

You're right, it's a pity because there aren't much great vanilla servers out there. The russian ones don't seem to be an attractive alternative for non russian people.

That is also why I decided to take things into my own hand and build up a new one. I know a lot of people still playing on spaggies and they all say the same; it's not a great server but still less cheaters than on official and not much other servers out there. I also want to bring back some "unique" stuff which other vanilla servers don't have, atleast the many we have tried, like a black sks or mosin, which doesn't change vanilla gameplay but still gives back some more unique character appearance customization. I do think people will love that. Since it's implented in the vanilla files, it doesn't require any mods for that.

I'll let you know once we go live with our own if you want. Gonna post it up here anyway.

Edited by eZthetic

4 hours ago, Kathosky said:

Oh, really! So is that why they have been running years and years in a row, being full at peak hours every day? Is that why very well known streamers keep playing in them since years ago? Is that why even in their modded servers they don't run admin tools or anything similar?

You know why I even like them so much, apart from the true vanilla experience they offer? Well, because people like you GTFO very quickly in the good way or in the bad way.

BTW, I have made a couple of tickets before, and I didn't get banned. It is that maybe you don't even know how to make tickets since they are not made through their discord, which leads that you are probably lying in that matter as well.

I bet that you or your friend got banned in their discord because you didn't have a minimum of respect and reasoning. Happens quite usual. Good luck!

Yeah. My experience is that the only ones who get into trouble with the "law" on Spaggie servers are the ones who are unable to understand or accept how they operate. They provide free servers for fun, they do not offer any kind of assistance - "There Is No God". They do catch and ban cheaters and the few who just can't abide by the simple rules - and they won't tolerate footstomping behaviour either on the servers or on the discord. They do not charge a penny for their services, they are not obliged to treat ppl on their discord with silk gloves just because. Some people have a hard time understanding that, but that's just how it is. If someone doesn't like it there are many other servers after all. I've played on Spaggie servers since 0.62 and never had any kind of problems. Nor have I ever run into a cheater. They can be a nightmarishly shooty KOS-fest, but that is vanilla DayZ for you... Performance is generally no better or worse than any other high pop servers.

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Derleth said:

Yeah. My experience is that the only ones who get into trouble with the "law" on Spaggie servers are the ones who are unable to understand or accept how they operate. They provide free servers for fun, they do not offer any kind of assistance - "There Is No God". They do catch and ban cheaters and the few who just can't abide by the simple rules - and they won't tolerate footstomping behaviour either on the servers or on the discord. They do not charge a penny for their services, they are not obliged to treat ppl on their discord with silk gloves just because. Some people have a hard time understanding that, but that's just how it is. If someone doesn't like it there are many other servers after all. I've played on Spaggie servers since 0.62 and never had any kind of problems. Nor have I ever run into a cheater. They can be a nightmarishly shooty KOS-fest, but that is vanilla DayZ for you... Performance is generally no better or worse than any other high pop servers.

Except for the performance part, everything you say is factual correct.

Now let's come to the "BUT" part:

- other servers are provided for free aswell, or have you ever been charged for joining a server?

- they do not offer any kind of assistance - correct! but wouldn't you want some assistance having issues with cheaters that targeted you/your team/your base for, literally, WEEKS? I would, and I'd expect that from the server owner.

- foot stomping behavior - okay, whatever. You can make your own rules on your own server and discord, but is it community friendly if you just objectively disagree with the opinion of a staff member and being punished for it as if you'd have been disrespective or actually really breaking any of their server rules? I'll say no. Do they have the right to do it? Yes.

Since you're saying you haven't had any performance issues on spaggies and you're playing since 0.62, you'd really want to just test that on another full server with same slots or even more. Be assured you'll then notice the difference.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kathosky said:

Is that your argument? You are a good fool. Come on nothing to add, have fun on your spaggie servers, cheat sponsor, your cheater friends and you still have a lot of hours of fun and cheating since the honest players are leaving one after the other to be replaced by guys like you who don't even own up to their cheating

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eZthetic said:

- other servers are provided for free aswell, or have you ever been charged for joining a server?

- they do not offer any kind of assistance - correct! but wouldn't you want some assistance having issues with cheaters that targeted you/your team/your base for, literally, WEEKS? I would, and I'd expect that from the server owner.

- foot stomping behavior - okay, whatever. You can make your own rules on your own server and discord, but is it community friendly if you just objectively disagree with the opinion of a staff member and being punished for it as if you'd have been disrespective or actually really breaking any of their server rules? I'll say no. Do they have the right to do it? Yes.

Since you're saying you haven't had any performance issues on spaggies and you're playing since 0.62, you'd really want to just test that on another full server with same slots or even more. Be assured you'll then notice the difference.

Indeed there are tons of monetised servers out there and for some unfathomable reason they attract a large number of players, who pay for priority queues and god knows what. I'd never ever set foot on a server like that even if they paid ME for it...

As for performace - I never said I only play Spaggies. I hop on Spaggie servers whenever I feel like playing vanilla, since official are unplayable. I have occasionally noted a bit of door lag on full servers, but never rubber banding. Rubber banding is a high ping symptom, whenever you see another player rubber banding you know they have a crap connection to the server. Doesn't even have to mean their own connection is crap - but for some reason their connection with the server results in high ping and packet loss. When that happens stay clear of vehicles...

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, eZthetic said:

I have only encountered one hacker in their servers. He didn't kill me, but instead he speed hack around me as a freshie, and we even talk for a few seconds. He was trying the hacks, I kind to remember he told me. That was some time ago, two years maybe.

If these cheater problems you guys are talking about would have not been dealing with along these years, their servers would be death ages ago. Instead, they are full every day at peak hours and known streamers keep coming back.

As Derleth comments, we don't pay a cent to play in these servers, and that is how it has to be, right? But don't you either expect any kind of assistance, not even attention, just submit the ticket, contribute to keep the servers free of cheaters and forget about it. You have to understand they probably have to pay hundred of euros every month to maintain their servers, seriously, and people keep going to their Discord to complain about the cheaters, the hacks, the rain or whatever bothers them in that moment, and like I said, most of the time even with bad manners and without any kind of respect. That's probably why they are so harsh, because they are tired of people that don't understand stuff that should be basic to understand. Not only money, but lots of time they must invest in their server. Basic things to understand, many people don't.

For me, their servers fit well, I like their settings (vanilla, first person view, nighttime accelerated...) just play in them, have fun, and almost don't appear in their Discord. If you don't like them, fortunately is very easy. Or maybe not, because there are not many vanilla servers out there.

Now I remember that last summer I was playing for some time in a vanilla server with no mods and very good population. It's called "The Community Z" (87.236.196.137). It is inspired by the "The Village", which was a server hosted by... Spaggie, surprise! I don't know the reason it stopped existing. Looks like the players founded their new server by themselves, and it's getting quite some attention. Again, at least it's an option for you to try, you guys could go there and see if that's a better spot for you.

2 hours ago, lvw06 said:

Is that your argument? You are a good fool. Come on nothing to add, have fun on your spaggie servers, cheat sponsor, your cheater friends and you still have a lot of hours of fun and cheating since the honest players are leaving one after the other to be replaced by guys like you who don't even own up to their cheating

If you say other people's opinion is "bullshit" or call someone "fool" saying nonsense, you have to realize I don't need any arguments, you build yourself your own pile of shit.

Even that we don't agree, at least eZthetic shares what appears to be some solid proof of someone cheating in that server.

3 minutes ago, Kathosky said:

If you say other people's opinion is "bullshit" or call someone "fool" saying nonsense, you have to realize I don't need any arguments, you build yourself your own pile of shit.

Even that we don't agree, at least eZthetic shares what appears to be some solid proof of someone cheating in that server.

Don't talk to me. I don't argue with cheaters. Stay on your shitty spaggie that encourages cheating. You don't even have the courage to assume your cheat. AnarchyHD loves people like you! End of discussion with you.

On 4/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Kathosky said:

I have only encountered one hacker in their servers. He didn't kill me, but instead he speed hack around me as a freshie, and we even talk for a few seconds. He was trying the hacks, I kind to remember he told me. That was some time ago, two years maybe.

If these cheater problems you guys are talking about would have not been dealing with along these years, their servers would be death ages ago. Instead, they are full every day at peak hours and known streamers keep coming back.

As Derleth comments, we don't pay a cent to play in these servers, and that is how it has to be, right? But don't you either expect any kind of assistance, not even attention, just submit the ticket, contribute to keep the servers free of cheaters and forget about it. You have to understand they probably have to pay hundred of euros every month to maintain their servers, seriously, and people keep going to their Discord to complain about the cheaters, the hacks, the rain or whatever bothers them in that moment, and like I said, most of the time even with bad manners and without any kind of respect. That's probably why they are so harsh, because they are tired of people that don't understand stuff that should be basic to understand. Not only money, but lots of time they must invest in their server. Basic things to understand, many people don't.

For me, their servers fit well, I like their settings (vanilla, first person view, nighttime accelerated...) just play in them, have fun, and almost don't appear in their Discord. If you don't like them, fortunately is very easy. Or maybe not, because there are not many vanilla servers out there.

Now I remember that last summer I was playing for some time in a vanilla server with no mods and very good population. It's called "The Community Z" (87.236.196.137). It is inspired by the "The Village", which was a server hosted by... Spaggie, surprise! I don't know the reason it stopped existing. Looks like the players founded their new server by themselves, and it's getting quite some attention. Again, at least it's an option for you to try, you guys could go there and see if that's a better spot for you.

Sure, that all makes sense. If you're fine with the ways they are on spaggies, so that is. I'm just stating why I'm not, and it's for sure not for the typical cry reasons that people always have.

In all of my gaming years I've always had gameservers myself, most of them on the Counter Strike series and I've always payed for them on my own and never tried to cash back out of it. But in return, I've always had a strong admin team or much presence myself to just make sure that people can have a good time on my server(s) and don't get it all ruined by some stupid cheater. Did it happen that cheaters joined my CS:S server for example? Yes, it did. You can't prevent them from joining. But be sure that, as soon as we had an aimbotter on the server, he was banned within minutes. That has always been my level of service quality to the people and to my gaming community. And for that reason, my servers always were exploding and overfilled, no matter how often I expanded the slots.

So in return, I simply do not understand why people would pay for a gameserver with their own money and simply don't care about it or what's happening on there. I mean, why even keep paying then? Makes no sense to me but it is how it is.

I'll take things into my own hands again when it comes to bringing up a good vanilla server for DayZ now.

Edit: Also, you'll see that people are slowly leaving spaggies for more and more. Back in my days when we left officials and started on spaggies, their servers always had 40+ people playing (so players on medium) when I checked, and always filled up in the evening peak hours. Last time I checked was some days ago at around 11am and they had 11 and 5 people playing on blue/green. It's a sinking ship already, but obviously still has enough to get some pvp in the peak hours.

Edited by eZthetic
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, eZthetic said:

Edit: Also, you'll see that people are slowly leaving spaggies for more and more. Back in my days when we left officials and started on spaggies, their servers always had 40+ people playing (so players on medium) when I checked, and always filled up in the evening peak hours. Last time I checked was some days ago at around 11am and they had 11 and 5 people playing on blue/green. It's a sinking ship already, but obviously still has enough to get some pvp in the peak hours.

thats just not true. spaggies have a steady player base. both chernarus servers are full right now.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/dayz/11101505

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/dayz/10658603

i have a fair amount of hours on multiply spaggie servers and never had any questionable moments.

And right now on Spaggies blue, I just got a headshot on Elektro, from a cheater with Aimbot! I spawn, I don't move, I'm in my inventory, in a room without any window and therefore not visible, a pistol bullet hits right next to me and then black screen you are dead, exactly like on the video above . I go back 5 minutes later near this place and I take exactly the same thing. But no, apart from that there are no cheaters on Spaggies and the admins do their job very well! These servers are really to flee like cancer!! Ezthetic, as soon as you have launched your server, sign here, it will be of interest to many people!

Edited by lvw06

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

And right now on Spaggies blue, I just got a headshot on Elektro, from a cheater with Aimbot! I spawn, I don't move, I'm in my inventory, in a room without any window and therefore not visible, a pistol bullet hits right next to me and then black screen you are dead, exactly like on the video above . I go back 5 minutes later near this place and I take exactly the same thing. But no, apart from that there are no cheaters on Spaggies and the admins do their job very well! These servers are really to flee like cancer!! Ezthetic, as soon as you have launched your server, sign here, it will be of interest to many people!

If you hate spaggies server so much, and certainly your post history goes back quite a way complaining about it, then why are you still playing on it? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

If you hate spaggies server so much, and certainly your post history goes back quite a way complaining about it, then why are you still playing on it? 

You therefore admit that these servers are full of cheaters and you therefore advise me not to go there anymore. Very well. So honest players have to go their own way and are not free to play wherever they want. And of course not a word from you about the death I had! You find that completely normal! Nice mentality! In the meantime, yes, I went back there, to have confirmation of everything that I have been accusing here for a long time but that you refuse to see! Once again I was right! No doubt that all those who refuse to admit here that there is cheating are cheaters themselves and do not assume!

Edited by lvw06
  • Confused 1

Seems all of the problems mentioned in this thread would be solved by a better anti-cheat. 😕

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

You therefore admit that these servers are full of cheaters and you therefore advise me not to go there anymore. Very well. So honest players have to go their own way and are not free to play wherever they want. And of course not a word from you about the death I had! You find that completely normal! Nice mentality! In the meantime, yes, I went back there, to have confirmation of everything that I have been accusing here for a long time but that you refuse to see! Once again I was right! No doubt that all those who refuse to admit here that there is cheating are cheaters themselves and do not assume!

I'm not denying cheaters at all. You seem to like putting words in people's mouths. I'm simply saying, why torture yourself on a server you hate so much when there are literally hundreds to choose from. 

• Like 1

if its such a big deal with the spaggies servers, maybe consider reading their server rules, this will help a lot: www. spaggie dot com / server-rules (cant write it out, as this forum will block posts with links in it, but u will figure it out or a simple google search works great too).

Edited by etwas

Read their rules? Ok good ! And what will it be used for? To accept dying and having a gaming experience spoiled by cheaters? What will it change? Will the admins finally consider tickets on their discord asking to review a questionable death like the video above? No ! They don't give a fuck! Let them apply their own rule which is to ban cheaters! They do not want ? Ok so they are complicit in cheating, as was the case recently on sunnyvale and this scandal that was revealed. So read the rules, bullshit! The problem isn't the honest gamers, it's the cheaters! This game is getting so toxic, how can you all be so blind and accept this without flinching! Mind-blowing!

• Confused 1