justice5150

Any community vanilla 1PP servers? (PC)

11 hours ago, lvw06 said:

Read their rules? Ok good ! And what will it be used for? To accept dying and having a gaming experience spoiled by cheaters? What will it change? Will the admins finally consider tickets on their discord asking to review a questionable death like the video above? No ! They don't give a fuck! Let them apply their own rule which is to ban cheaters! They do not want ? Ok so they are complicit in cheating, as was the case recently on sunnyvale and this scandal that was revealed. So read the rules, bullshit! The problem isn't the honest gamers, it's the cheaters! This game is getting so toxic, how can you all be so blind and accept this without flinching! Mind-blowing!

your ignorance won't help. its all in the rules. im not gonna copy/paste the interesting parts out of it for u.

spoiler: thier discord isnt the place for feedback or complains. theres external links for that in their SERVER RULES.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:14 AM, justice5150 said:

Thank you for the recommendations guys! I used to play on Spaggie's back in 2019 but I get like over 200 ping there. I'm thinking at this point I might as well try a VPN and see if it can help the ping issues. Still better than playing on official lol

If you can't do Spaggies or Zero servers then try DayOne. They're based in New Jersey I think.

Their Esseker map is hopping every night of the week.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, etwas said:

your ignorance won't help. its all in the rules. im not gonna copy/paste the interesting parts out of it for u.

spoiler: thier discord isnt the place for feedback or complains. theres external links for that in their SERVER RULES.

And it has been done several times already!! And they don't give a damn. They know very well that a majority of players on their servers use ESP and Aimbot! The same mentality as the Sunnyvale admins! Dayz Cancers!

On 4/3/2022 at 8:04 PM, etwas said:

thats just not true. spaggies have a steady player base. both chernarus servers are full right now.

i have a fair amount of hours on multiply spaggie servers and never had any questionable moments.

Battelmetrics only tracks for 3 months. We've been on spaggies for over 1 1/2 years before we left, I'm talking about the long-term effects that come with cheaters not being handled, poor performance etc. 🙂

Edited by eZthetic

On 4/3/2022 at 8:04 PM, etwas said:

thats just not true. spaggies have a steady player base. both chernarus servers are full right now.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/dayz/11101505

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/dayz/10658603

i have a fair amount of hours on multiply spaggie servers and never had any questionable moments.

Battelmetrics only tracks for 3 months. We've been on spaggies for over 1 1/2 years before we left, I'm talking about the long-term effects that come with cheaters not being handled, poor performance etc. 🙂