Drunken Bob

Boosters

I would love to see things that give you small boosts - 
For instance a bottle of coffee could increase your expendable stamina for a few minutes
Mad Monk Kvass could give you a little more endurance, of take just a little less damage. but maybe blur your vision a little with each one
Aspirin/Tylenol could help slow down certain sicknesses, or lessen pain grunts from running or help injuries heal a little faster.

• Like 1

Coffee and Aspirin are a good idea! Especially things like wound infections should not be curable with it but extend the time of your survivability!

Really specific and off-topic but I noticed that way too many people think kvas is alcoholic beverage or a beer of some sorts. It's not.

9 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Really specific and off-topic but I noticed that way too many people think kvas is alcoholic beverage or a beer of some sorts. It's not.

Yep,  I think most people think its alcoholic as before the Xbox release it was Alcoholic but once the whole AUS licensing issues because of Cannabis being in the game files, the devs seem to have gone in & changed the can model so that there's no alcohol content , just a straight energy drink now. Nice spot

• Beans 1

Historically, kvass has been 1% to 2% alcohol by volume.  So, safe enough for Slav kids. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, Parazight said:

Historically, kvass has been 1% to 2% alcohol by volume.  So, safe enough for Slav kids. 

8 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep,  I think most people think its alcoholic as before the Xbox release it was Alcoholic but once the whole AUS licensing issues because of Cannabis being in the game files, the devs seem to have gone in & changed the can model so that there's no alcohol content , just a straight energy drink now. Nice spot

Again off-topic, but yeah. Most of the time, it's non-alcoholic but I've seen very few of them contain next-to-nothing alcohol, like less than 1%. But most of those you find in supermarket, they'll be non-alcoholic. Big kvas fan here. Glad to see others who are familiar with it's misrepresentation nowadays! *Slav squat*

Interesting suggestion by the way.

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 1