Kyiara

1.14 Experimental Release

I dont want to be that guy. but do you know when will it come to playstation? 

Edited by Mordeo_-
  • Haha 2

I think it's BS experimental isn't offered to Playstation users! We are just as part of the DayZ community as PC and Xbox! It seems our feedback isn't important as the other platforms.

Here us a little bit of Playstation user feedback:

Why don't you FIX all the RIDICULOUS bugs and glitches before adding NEW stuff in the game? Games performance is trash. 

Thanks,

Pissed Playstation User

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

Adding init.c to consoles seems like an impossible task for Bohemia interactive, so what's the difficulty in adding a creative mode for PS4/XBOX community servers ADM? we pay monthly for the cost of rented servers and we don't have any editing resources, we always try to improve dayz for consoles by pleasing gamers so that they feel good with the game even limited, I believe all console community servers feel frustrated with this , and although my comment will be ignored as always, the Ps4/Xbox "Nitred servers" community needs a lot of attention regarding this, I'm absolutely sure that even limited with creative mode we can create a wonderful game pleasing to consoles, I understand which won't respond or just ignore it, but please release creative mode or init.c

23 hours ago, Mordeo_- said:

I dont want to be that guy. but do you know when will it come to playstation? 

18 hours ago, Ean5756 said:

Any chance i could get an update on when it comes out for playstation?

18 hours ago, Jacks Ur Loot said:

I think it's BS experimental isn't offered to Playstation users! We are just as part of the DayZ community as PC and Xbox! It seems our feedback isn't important as the other platforms.

Here us a little bit of Playstation user feedback:

Why don't you FIX all the RIDICULOUS bugs and glitches before adding NEW stuff in the game? Games performance is trash. 

Thanks,

Pissed Playstation User

DayZ Doesn't have a "experimental" version on Playstation compared to PC and Xbox. So you will have to wait for the update to drop on stable on all consoles. It's way too early to know any dates.

Edited by Lt.Master

1 hour ago, Lt.Master said:

DayZ Doesn't have a "experimental" version on Playstation compared to PC and Xbox. So you will have to wait for the update to drop on stable on all consoles. It's way too early to know any dates.

Thanks but i meant this as a "notify my when we have an announced date for the release"

On 9/2/2021 at 3:21 AM, Kyiara said:

Greetings survivors,

Summer may be over but the fun is just beginning as the experimental build of Game Update 1.14 is now live on Steam and Xbox.

Read the full article here.

PC changelog

Xbox changelog

Hi!  Thank you for the announcement!!

When this update goes to stable, will there be server wipes??  Thanks.

Nice work with this update; approved by ZinMas. 

I just would like to remember the devs we still waiting for the bows since 0.63, and the detail about the players are able to run even in 80% unevenness mountains. Thats very fake.

In olders versions, when players werent able to run through high uneveness, those mountais were natural borders, so it made sense to have a base in the middle of the mountais cause the most of the times, the players avoided going through there.

By the way.... Very nice update. Keep like that please. 

Nice work this this last update ❤️

good day, could you add bows, crossbows and arrows to make it more hardcore? also the possibility of marking locations on the map and when you die the player who finds it can see the marked locations

Dear developers, when will you transfer the experimental servers to a good Internet? Ping jumps like the pressure of a pensioner, it is not bearable to play even 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Riki68 said:

Dear developers, when will you transfer the experimental servers to a good Internet? Ping jumps like the pressure of a pensioner, it is not bearable to play even 

It's probably not the internet... something is going bonkers, apparently there will be a fix on monday.

I have mixed feeling about this update.

New items may be good, but there is lots of lags,  even if I choose new server with low ping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slabam said:

I have mixed feeling about this update.

New items may be good, but there is lots of lags,  even if I choose new server with low ping.

This happens with most patches.  This is why they have an Experimental branch.  They will work out the performance kinks with the new additions and then send it to Stable.

And how can I play on an experimental branch, say, on the same UK 0-3 server at the moment without a patch with fixes? at the same time, the community servers on 1.14 exp are fully operational.
Knowing the developers, the hotfix can be in a month XD

Edited by Riki68

14 hours ago, Riki68 said:

Knowing the developers, the hotfix can be in a month XD

Nah, should be soon.
From what I've heard, what MIGHT be happening is that server is doing too many coordinate checks to see which players are and which aren't in the toxic zone, causing lag spikes and eventually server crash.

Now, this isn't confirmed information, just speculation so take it with a handful of salt.

Interestingly enough community servers work... Kinda weird, but eh... This IS the point of experimental afterall. Find game breaking issues, fix it, patch it, and then when it works ship it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DefectiveWater said:

From what I've heard, what MIGHT be happening is that server is doing too many coordinate checks to see which players are and which aren't in the toxic zone

The time during which the server worked stably after reconnecting. Then 1:35 the duration of the friezes and the error.
16:18
19:28
4:07
13:24

1 hour ago, Riki68 said:

The time during which the server worked stably after reconnecting. Then 1:35 the duration of the friezes and the error.
16:18
19:28
4:07
13:24

There's a new update, go check it out now. I played for a bit, had no issues.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:06 PM, drgullen said:

This happens with most patches.  This is why they have an Experimental branch.  They will work out the performance kinks with the new additions and then send it to Stable.

I dont think so.

Its not my first update.  Others were good.

Please make this optional and hopefully off by default when it goes mainstream. 

My apologies, had I read further before reacting I wouldn't be looking like an arse .

Edited by Power Jockey

Now i have a reason to install DayZ and actually stand a chance against the cheating bastards in this game 🙂

d570de7eb8.png

12 hours ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

Better fix this or alot of people will leave again. This is a dupe glitch on 1.13 

Douche move dude.  Make a ticket on the tracker if its still around but dont post game breaking exploits with directions on how to do it to the forum.  Congradulations on discovering a problem and making it worse.