gimmeurlard

expand crafting

Would really like to see the option to craft a campfire tripod. For example with 3 long sticks and a rope

• Like 3

Its strange that it doesn't already exist considering we have the stone circle and a stone oven, neither of which serve any practical use outside of decorating a base.

Take the campfire tripod out the game and just have one you can craft.

Great idea.

• Like 1

Craftable tripod is a good idea! The stone fire pit and stone oven should be persistent for 14 days, but are not. The basic fireplace version should be persistent for less time, perhaps 3-6 hours.

funnily enough i've never once used or needed to use a campfire tripod... always looked at it like something that could be removed from the game entirely and it wouldn't be missed

8 hours ago, lemmac said:

funnily enough i've never once used or needed to use a campfire tripod... always looked at it like something that could be removed from the game entirely and it wouldn't be missed

I used to use them, but not so much now we can use ovens in houses. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:31 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I used to use them, but not so much now we can use ovens in houses. 

Aha, that would explain it. Legacy item. I've only been playing year and was under the impression stoves in houses were always useable😉

They're useful if you prefer to live rough out in the boonies to risk making a fire in a house somewhere. Fires tend to draw hostile attention ("huhuhu someone's cooking, let's kill him and take his stuff huhuh"), and the risk is greater in towns since there's more traffic through towns.

So yeah, I've always thought it weird that they're not craftable.

On 02.08.2021 at 15:57, gimmeurlard said:

Очень хотелось бы увидеть возможность изготовить треногу для костра. Например, с 3 длинными палками и веревкой

And it would seem that this is not difficult to do.

• Like 1