Kyiara

Stable Update 1.12

12 minutes ago, Buakaw said:

sounds like a cheater, I have no explanation for that tbh.

contrary to your experience plate carrier is absurdly strong and almost every fight I am in ends up in knockouts instead of kills. it sure is heavy tho. one of the reasons I don't bother playing chernarus unmodded anymore, 220km2 map and you can sprint 10m at a time with full gear.

Well, I can't say what's going on myself, but something is definitely off. However, I've been killed one shot more times in this patch than ever before irrespective of what I am wearing or not wearing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In previous patches you stood some sort of chance if you got hit while wearing armour of some sort. It would fuck you up, but if lucky you could get to cover or just run. Now it's all just dup -> You Are Dead. At this point I'd rather see things going back to the way they were in 1.11.

15 minutes ago, Tonyeh said:

Well, I can't say what's going on myself, but something is definitely off. However, I've been killed one shot more times in this patch than ever before irrespective of what I am wearing or not wearing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In previous patches you stood some sort of chance if you got hit while wearing armour of some sort. It would fuck you up, but if lucky you could get to cover or just run. Now it's all just dup -> You Are Dead. At this point I'd rather see things going back to the way they were in 1.11.

What servers do you play on? I rarely get oneshot (in terms of being insta dead and not uncon)

22 minutes ago, Tonyeh said:

EU mostly. Spaggies and Zero.

🤷‍♂️ try more closed community servers like karmakrew

Spaggies and Zero are community servers.

I'll give Kamakrew a go.

10 zombies in front of my door, aggro'd on me.

The enemy players walk right into them and don't catch aggro. Fuck off, tired of this shit. I'm out

• Haha 1