Hacksebolla-da817de3ae81fd7b

I was banned for using hacks

The other day I used hacks since a hacker was killing us in officers and then I used it in defense more than anything but they gave me a ban I want to know how I can remove the ban I really like this game and I would not use hacks again it is the first time that I get banned, someone knows what I can do :(

Used it, so you are now tainted and lost credibility. Especially for that reason

Time for new accounts.

Suffer in Silence.

1 hour ago, Hacksebolla-da817de3ae81fd7b said:

someone knows what I can do 😞

Learn from your mistake and accept the consequences.

2 hours ago, Hacksebolla-da817de3ae81fd7b said:

by the way I have almost 1000 hours in the game and I bought it only in December

Right, so you're telling us that out of 1600 hours, you've played dayz for 1000 of them? 14 hours a day, every day... 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Right, so you're telling us that out of 1600 hours, you've played dayz for 1000 of them? 14 hours a day, every day... 

So he basically needs to get a life? I agree if these numbers are reall that's ridiculous.

Dont get cheats, get a life!

This ban Will help op with getting his life back 😉

• Like 1

I had it before the pandemic I was studying I went out with friends etc but after this there is not much I can do, I just study and play day z I take advantage of what I can because I'm in grade 12 and then college comes "I'm from Mexico the pandemic still continues