Crow3dits

What can i do?

Hello there fellow DayZ players, I have a question.

As i have contacted Battleye support earlier about couple of times now and recieving same message, like its automated by them or something :

"Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, the banning system is administrated by
Battleye, we have absolutely no involvement in the process of detecting
cheats/hacks nor administrating any bans etc. I would suggest you contact
Battleye directly:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

You will still be able to play on non-battleye protected servers. In order to
do that, please open your in-game server browser, click on the filters and
switch "Battleye required" from "Default" to "No".

If you receive no message from Battleye for 72 hours your ban is valid.

Best regards,

Support member name (deleted it not to show the name)
Bohemia Interactive

Yes i have not recieved any feedback by Battleye, and im very aware of their policy using their right to be silent, But i do not have done anything to be banned and i have no idea why im being banned, since BE does not contact me back, Is this releated anything to community servers, wich are modded or anything, since i used to stream wich dates back about 2 years when i was streaming dayz full time with my friends, none of them have been banned but once i think i had some bad experiences with dayz servers and i blew out couple of not very good words about dayz development team, might this be a reason why im getting banned? As well im very aware of the fact that if I'm being banned by Battleye all my games from my steam wich is protected by Battle will be banned as its called "Global Banned". But I still can play Arma II - Arma III wich i have been playing since from those bans without any bans from battleye. In my opinion this can not be normal. When bohemia sending me to battleye asking for questions about my ban and not getting any answers back from BE. 

and as well i'm going to add here a picture from my steam ban message wich is stating that im being banned by DayZ Developers behalf. - Nimetu22.png

I'm pretty sure lot of you guys will come here saying that probably i have cheated, then if i have cheated at this game how is this possible that I can play all other games from steam that are protected by BE without any problems and as well i used to stream this game daily as much as free time I had. Most of the time being killed by other players while trying to get some loot or died by infections ingame.

an example: If i buy new DayZ game to a new Steam and trying to play it i maximally can play about 2 - 3 hours and will be banned again and I have buried about 300 euros under rebuying this game and getting banned again, tryied to tell support maybe they can get any contact with battleye, but still getting same message its fustrating. If theres a DayZ Team member thats willing to talk with me in private conversation, i can share my twitch clips to prove that i have streamed DayZ, I do not have any other way to get Bohemia interactives attention to post here in this forum. You guys can tell me whatever you think about me, but I know that I Have not cheated or done anything to be banned. Since i have looked around in steam forum conversations and many people have told me its probably cause of a some false ban wave or something and i shouldve contacted BE Earlier, they might not have data anymore etc... and now I'm being banned permamently cause of it and again if im being permamently "Global Banned" doesn't it mean im banned from ALL of BE protected games?, since i can play other games on the very same steam.

Or might i be banned cause of i started playing DayZ Custom servers on DayZ launcher at their very early stage and BE Couldve taken those wrong since many of early servers had different kind of things that DayZ didnt had, like markets or other type of guns, I really dont know an explenation why im being banned in DayZ.  Since Battleye has banned many players from many other games falsely after games are being modifed by community servers.

and as well like Bohemia Interactive members are saying that they do not have any involvment of banning players, why does it say that im banned on game developer behalf? And as well If I have hacked or cheated in eyes of Battleye Why im able to play other games then not DayZ and, If i have hacked why I should buy more copies of Dayz, and have about 8 - 9000 hours in Arma II - Arma III? And why im even here fustrated to get this fixed.

And you might be asking why do i buy new accounts if i have been banned earlier?
- I buy new accounts from time to time , to check if anything has changed, might it has stopped, maybe i can play again normally, but it hasnt changed from 2 years, and 2 years i have almoust tried to get this problem fixed. Being runned from BE Support to Bohemia Interactive Support. no solution at sight.

Edited by Crow3dits
added some more information.

Reinstall your computer when buying new accounts for something you got banned for. 

Cant tell you anything about BE apart from that its different from a steam ban. 

Your ban is permanent. So no checking in after a while. No point. You need a new steam account. New e-mail. And complete wipe of your pc. 

Ow and to fullfill your assumptions: dont cheat! 

To assure you I have even bought new PC, Moved a house, and the same thing keeps happening, i do not have any explenation why is that so, since if i even were banned by battleye as the Bohemian Interactive keeps telling me, why do i keep getting banned even then?, and as well even meanwhile i got banned 2 years ago i was fully able to keep playing Arma III on same steam with same IP and same HWID, it makes no sense to me, been trying to get it fixed since i havnt cheated at this game, why should i even cheat if i do had about 7000 hours of dayz alike games by then, i didn't even care even when i lost the gear, thats the beauty of Survival games, get killed and get regeared again. That is just stupid.

You can repeat what you wrote the first time but it doesn't matter. Also your info changes. 9000, 7000 make up your mind. 

Like i said you need a new steam account if you ever want to play DayZ again. 

I ment about that time I had ABOUT 7000 hours of dayz a like of games , from that time (2 years ago that i started having this issue), to now i do have about 8000 - 9k hours of Dayz a like games, over 1420 hours of arma III , over 2000 hours of Arma II and with other dayz zombie survival games, i have NOW about 8 -9k hours of this genre of games. I have made new steam account every time if i have tried to play DayZ again. It does not help same thing happens again. And as well how even BE should know My New IP with new HWID that my PC has? that has to be Bohemias side or not?, call me stupid or drive over me with your side explenation that i was cheating or what ever, since i was not cheating and i was even streaming almost all the times i was playing. the only logical explenation to me seems why im banned, i started playing community servers when they were at very early stage of development, some of them had traders back then, and battleye might've had no idea about markets or community servers and when i bought there a rifle at the market with loads of ammo with gear, it might ve readed it as i have spawned it or something, i cant think of more logical explenation of im even being banned by Battleye anticheat.

and as well the ban message states that its been put on from the game developer behalf. Or am i wrong?

and it might be my bad english that is making you missunderstand me, since im from estonia.

Edited by Crow3dits
added some more text.

If you rebought DayZ on a new steam account with a new email and on a new IP with the pc cleanly reinstalled, then that's some weird shit.

Your english is decent enough 😉

Anyone else care to weigh in?! 

I really do not know what else to do, thats my last resort to get help and to get started on playing dayz once again.

Umm wat, they keep saying to me that they do not have any involvment in bans, thats my originala ccount that i have recieved ban from 736 days ago, and this is message from steam - unknown.png

unknown.png

how does Bohemia does not have any involvment? I get no information why i was banned for what? Never used any kind of cheats, having no actual clue why im banned. Where they cause of custom community servers or something? since i was streaming wihle i was playing dayz.

It Makes no sense that no DayZ Developers or forum members step forward and look into it and wont take any steps to get this resolved. I'm willing to take all steps to get this thing resolved. I'm willing to take all nessesary steps to get this resolved. Just staying here and waiting for any kind of a response.

Edited by Crow3dits

Like i said earlier there is no point in going through with it here. Nobody official Will Read here.

Best bet is to make a ticket or go through the official Bohemia website. 

I think you're shit out of luck, the game developers told steam to ban you. Which they did. You can still play ArmA because DayZ is no longer its mod its a standalone (its own game)

I dont know how you cheated but it must be severe since they banned you for life.

First off i have no clue why i am banned, never used any cheats. But read Battleye's rules, if you are banned by battleye global ban I am not able to play any battleye protected games, and im still able to play other games wich are protected by battle on the same steam, with same IP,  so it means its not applied by battleye. but its not normal that i have not cheated or done anything to get banned from this game forever

Maybe it had something to do with your stream. I dont know.

All i know is you wont get help here. Not from officials at least. 

there might be another possible version why im banned, back at that time when base building was bullpoop, i told my opinion about it but its my right to say how i feel about it and they should take it as a feedback not ban me tho, but idk...

1 hour ago, Crow3dits said:

there might be another possible version why im banned, back at that time when base building was bullpoop, i told my opinion about it but its my right to say how i feel about it and they should take it as a feedback not ban me tho, but idk...

That's very unlikely

but i cant think of any other reason than those 2 , that i started playing dayz custom community servers at their very early stage or my sayings in the stream about base building mechanics... there aint no other reasons... atleast that im aware of.

Edited by Crow3dits

On 3/2/2021 at 9:39 AM, Crow3dits said:

i think i had some bad experiences with dayz servers and i blew out couple of not very good words about dayz development team, might this be a reason why im getting banned? As

Maybe the developer who banned you is no longer working for dayz.

i dont know, i opened now support ticket   AGAIN  about 5 days ago with proof that development team is actually taking a part of banning me, with those pictures that are stating my bans are put on me by developers, but i get no answer back anymore. Nothing, they stopped answering me after i gave them proof, thats some weird shizz, they dont know why im banned, BE doesnt know why im banned, but i must be banned and they still do ban me after i buy myself a new game, with new steam and fresh installed OS, lmao, whats the deal? lmao, i must be the reason the development team still gets paid since, ive buried now over 300 euros under this god forsaken game xD. And thos who are saying ive been banned for hacking, lmao why should i buy then an original game from a steam and whine about being banned :D, shouldn't i give a flying F about this game then, not buying new copies of this game with trying every possible way to get back into game. thats just some nonsense BS. Since i had troubles in 2015 and same support member just Copy & Pasted the message from 2015 to my 2019 question, just realised xD since was looking back on my support tickets, and the very same support member had the very same message lmao.

Well i guess im shit out of luck.

Cyberbullied since 2019.

Edited by Crow3dits

2 hours ago, Crow3dits said:

i dont know, i opened now support ticket   AGAIN  about 5 days ago with proof that development team is actually taking a part of banning me, with those pictures that are stating my bans are put on me by developers, but i get no answer back anymore. Nothing, they stopped answering me after i gave them proof, thats some weird shizz, they dont know why im banned, BE doesnt know why im banned, but i must be banned and they still do ban me after i buy myself a new game, with new steam and fresh installed OS, lmao, whats the deal? lmao, i must be the reason the development team still gets paid since, ive buried now over 300 euros under this god forsaken game xD. And thos who are saying ive been banned for hacking, lmao why should i buy then an original game from a steam and whine about being banned :D, shouldn't i give a flying F about this game then, not buying new copies of this game with trying every possible way to get back into game. thats just some nonsense BS. Since i had troubles in 2015 and same support member just Copy & Pasted the message from 2015 to my 2019 question, just realised xD since was looking back on my support tickets, and the very same support member had the very same message lmao.

Well i guess im shit out of luck.

Cyberbullied since 2019.

thanks to GDPR you can request all data game dev/provider/whoever have about you, including the proof why you got banned

one player from guildwars who was false positive managed to get an unban thanks to this

more info: 

9 hours ago, TheSzepy said:

Well true, but actually they stopped responding me, i can not ask anything, since they're not answering back, i asked for information why im banned, with providing proof of me being banned by developers, but getting no response anymore.

I really do not want to waste even more money to make a stream about how im getting just randomly banned in 2 -3 hours... Just to waste 30 euros for nothing probably. since they're not answering me via support mails. I dont know what to do anymore. Anyone got any idea?
Edited by Crow3dits

still haven't found any explenation or reasons why i keep getting banned, fustrated.

I don’t even know if it’s a thing, but maybe consider a trip to hq. Again I’m unsure if weather that exists.