lynn.zaw

#HoliDayZ 2020 Event!

Hello survivors,

HoliDayZ is here!

Yesterday, we not so subtlety gave hints on our twitter and took down our severs to add in new features. As you have probably guessed it, HoliDayZ Christmas event was launched.
Here are some info you might need to know.

• The event will be running on ALL stable severs. Mission will be shared with the community as well.
  • You will be able to find Christmas-y features like giant Christmas tree in every major cities.
  • Zombie Santa, Santa hat,  and Santa Beard will spawn around the area of the trees and more.
  • Gift boxes will spawn around the area of the Christmas trees with surprise goods inside.

The event will be up until January 11th 2021. 

Times are tough and let us be "friendlies" to each other with the holiday spirit. 

We will be happy for your feedback and HoliDayZ tips for the next year!

See you in the Merry Wasteland! 

• Like 1

the Brazilian official servers br 001 002 003 have a very serious problem, the problem started when you added the Christmas gifts, everything you put in the boxes or do some basic construction disappears when the server closes, and comes back the day you hear the problem on the base date you. this has been going on for 4 days, and you say nothing. the game was not free. I paid for the game and it's been 4 days since everything I do in the game comes back from 0

Edited by Mths

On 12/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, lynn.zaw said:
  • The event will be running on ALL stable severs. Mission will be shared with the community as well.

So, where can we find these mission files? There was no update on steam. Most of it can be enabled manually - activating the tree event and enabling the santa beard/hat and presents in types. But getting the presents to spawn around the trees didn't work last year and I don't want them to appear in any building.