DanZ MANZ

The current state of DayZ

3 hours ago, GamerWarrior2000 said:

Look...I'm spearheading this revolution and no amount of Hacknabler fanboyism is gonna stop me. DayZ's own life is literally on the line.

There is no need for revolution here. Revolutions take place around popular interests. The game is rapidly losing popularity due to many problems. Mistrust in a company's product jeopardizes the unpopularity of any of the company's products. The fame of the low profile competence of the development members is not surprising. To release a product that is so comprehensively unfinished that it is already in the patching period longer than the pre-release period. And funny and sad.

33f5a37bb86451987a7b13e6c3e2b569.jpg

Edited by lex__1

22 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

There is no need for revolution here. Revolutions take place around popular interests. The game is rapidly losing popularity due to many problems. Mistrust in a company's product jeopardizes the unpopularity of any of the company's products. The fame of the low profile competence of the development members is not surprising. To release a product that is so comprehensively unfinished that it is already in the patching period longer than the pre-release period. And funny and sad.

33f5a37bb86451987a7b13e6c3e2b569.jpg

Don't worry, once I get a Kickstarter page running, it is game over. My popularity will skyrocket because I am the official voice of the survivors. It is time to Make DayZ Great Again.

4 hours ago, GamerWarrior2000 said:

Look...I'm spearheading this revolution and no amount of Hacknabler fanboyism is gonna stop me. DayZ's own life is literally on the line.

That’s great. Please update this thread with the amount of money you’ve raised and the specific ways you’ve helped development.   Thanks, we’ll all be watching your progress. 

• Beans 2

13 hours ago, Parazight said:

That’s great. Please update this thread with the amount of money you’ve raised and the specific ways you’ve helped development.   Thanks, we’ll all be watching your progress. 

You underestimate my power.

• Haha 2

On 11/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, amadieus said:

Haven´t checked the figures lately but there should be around 15,000 - 20,000 people online, spread out across various modded and unmodded servers. 

But honestly, it sounds like DayZ is not your type of game. Don't expect the game to change at all. Honestly, not even sure what you expected the game to become? The way you described the game is exactly how it is and how the game will be for the years to come.

No it is not at all... because nearly non of the mod guns cars and modes of transport plus locations are present in the current build of the game.... So BS mate  

On 11/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, Parazight said:

For clarity, This thread was started because the OP was trying to encourage the community to 'stand up' and do something about the game state.  It's not really about the state of the content.  Absurd as it sounds, he wants the community to pilot game development.  

The original and subsequent postings have a few things in common.  Assigning blame to the community and a call for action from the community is the foundation of this thread.  With insults and plenty of ellipses sprinkled on top.

Current modded servers probably shouldn't be the topic here because performance on those servers is not within the realm of Bohemia Interactive.

I never Insulted or offended anyone, i spoke the truth & you woke up the next morning & Developed leprosy over those facts...because for some reason only you could understand, the missing weapons and other content by your logic should not be in the game. FACT  NUMBER 1 THE ARMA 2 WEAPONS LIST WAS WHAT MADE SURVIVAL FUN IN DAYZ....

The fact that those guns are not in the game is why so many ppl have left the game... Your really are a bit simple if you do not know this.... Yes that was an insult now go get Leprosy over it....  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, DanZ MANZ said:

I never Insulted or offended anyone, i spoke the truth & you woke up the next morning & Developed leprosy over those facts...because for some reason only you could understand, the missing weapons and other content by your logic should not be in the game. FACT  NUMBER 1 THE ARMA 2 WEAPONS LIST WAS WHAT MADE SURVIVAL FUN IN DAYZ....

The fact that those guns are not in the game is why so many ppl have left the game... Your really are a bit simple if you do not know this.... Yes that was an insult now go get Leprosy over it....  

Rather short-sighted take. Even for a troll comment.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Masgel said:

Nothing short sighted about it.... It's just facts but the truth hurts much like a hole in the head & colorful humour... it is often that his vanishes when our views clash....  Troll to some Hero to many... Their is a morel imperative in the underlying principle, the Arma 2 mod content is a necessity to the very operation of the game engine, the fundamental in game mechanics are bound to it by function & can not be undone, the "new engine" or not as it is.. Those core assets came across with the rework of the engine in question, the short sighted failure to add that content either through lazy creative vision or failure to understand why they are not optional in that respect, has caused more problems than it has ever solved in development of solutions for issues that need not have taken place... This is elementary common sense... Not that he has any of that.... Because he supports the further breakdown of the game into a form that follows it's basic malfunction in practice... Far be it from me to expose such insidious activity in fraud against the player base to rob them of the better product.       

2 hours ago, Masgel said:

What do you call Troll?
At some stage in the development of Arma3, the development team stated that there will be no more major fixes in Arma3, as the main team is busy developing the new EnFusion engine, and is preparing the release of Day's enFusion.
The release of Day's has taken place, and there is still a lot of work to be done to fix it. But now the main development team is already on Arma4. We have two unfinished games. What's next? Where's the trolling?

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

36 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

What do you call Troll?
At some stage in the development of Arma3, the development team stated that there will be no more major fixes in Arma3, as the main team is busy developing the new EnFusion engine, and is preparing the release of Day's enFusion.
The release of Day's has taken place, and there is still a lot of work to be done to fix it. But now the main development team is already on Arma4. We have two unfinished games. What's next? Where's the trolling?

Targeted berating. I find it hard to take someone seriously if they need to religiously start talking down on someone just to prove their point on something. Or is this how all things should be discussed now?

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2020 at 12:04 AM, GamerWarrior2000 said:

Don't worry, once I get a Kickstarter page running, it is game over. My popularity will skyrocket because I am the official voice of the survivors. It is time to Make DayZ Great Again.

You do you, but we're not interested in Trump-speech here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2