GAME

ADDED

• Added the Deagle pistol with its attachments
  • Added the Magnum revolver
  • Added the Flag Pole and Flags
  • Added the NBC Respirator
  • Added 7 new exterior and interior variants for rural houses
  • Added new medium and small power lines in Chernarus
  • Added police ADA 4x4 wrecks for Livonia (replacing Chernarus police Olga)
  • Added information to items as to how many you can stack

FIXED

• Fixed various issues with object placement of both Chernarus and Livonia terrains
  • Fixed several exploits to glitch through collisions
  • Fixed an issue with the characters sliding on steep slopes
  • Fixed a bug that would spawn certain items slightly below the ground when swapped between the inventory and vicinity
  • Fixed a bug that caused ropes and sticks to be left behind after destroying the watchtower or fence kit
  • Fixed an issue that the player could hear themselves after using and leaving the PSA station behind
  • Fixed a minor misalignment of the mouse cursor texture
  • Fixed an issue that prevented full rounds from being displayed in 1st person view when ejected from the gun
  • Fixed a bug that displayed the Plate Carrier Holster upside-down in the inventory view
  • Fixed an issue that caused crafted items to float above the ground
  • Fixed an issue that caused fish caught via fishing to float above the ground
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the gas cooker to run even when stored inside the inventory
  • Fixed a bug that placed the rope on the ground, if you removed it from a Watchtower Kit or Fence Kit into your hands
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up certain items that were dropped on the Watchtower
  • Fixed a bug that would cause floating ammunition to appear next to the player while reloading
  • Fixed a bug that would cause dropped items to clip through the garden plot
  • Fixed a bug that caused wooden planks cut from a pile to be created wherever the first cut plank was moved
  • Fixed a bug blocking players from opening vehicles doors caused by nearby dead bodies
  • Jumping out of a car can no longer be used to glitch into objects or jump through fences (player will get teleported back)
  • Fixed an issue with items in nested containers disappearing or spawning on the ground as new
  • Fixed the damage calculation of the shotgun when using pellet ammunition
  • Fixed a bug that allowed to see through the Olga 24 without hood in 1st person view
  • Fixed a bug allowing infected to climb over closed party tent doors
  • Fixed an issue with picking up items through certain walls
  • Fixed a bug making it possible to place tents in the water
  • Fixed a bug making it possible to place tents into steep terrain
  • Fixed a bug that prevented foliage smoothing settings to be applied on game restart
  • Fixed an issue that caused bullets shot via the double-fire-mode (BK 43 and Blaze) to only be registered as one hit
  • Fixed a bug that allowed usage of a ruined lock pick
  • Fixed an issue preventing quantities of items spawned within cargo at random capacity
  • Fixed an issue blocking certain infected types from appearing within cities and industrial zones
  • Fixed an issue with executing emotes in limited spaces, causing the character to clip into objects
  • Fixed an issue causing vehicles with running engines to injure players close to it, even if the vehicle did not move

CHANGED

• Updated the textures for several buildings and various props
  • You can now place up to 1
  • to 10 Wooden Sticks into a fireplace
  • Armbands are not stackable anymore and their inventory size are decreased to 1x2
  • The doors of vehicle wrecks now open wider
  • Locked doors only display their locked state after the player tried to open them once
  • Changed the attachment slot icon for Stones
  • Stacks of same items can also be combined on the ground (to the maximum of inventory stack)
  • Updated the model of Olga 24 police car for Chernarus
  • Balanced the dispersion values for all pistols
  • Balanced the weapon durability during firing
  • Increased the durability of suppressors (including improvised)
  • Duct tape can no longer be used to repair weapons and their attachments
  • Digging a garden plot now damages the tool used
  • Locking/unlocking doors now damages the Lockpick
  • New characters spawn with a T-Shirt and crop hiking pants
  • New characters have a chance to spawn with damaged gear
  • Reduced the penalty on heat isolation and absorbency from worn and damaged clothing
  • The watchtower kit can only be placed under a ceiling that fits at least the 1st floor of the watchtower
  • Items dropped from hands during a players death will share the lifetime of the dead body (1 hour by default)
  • Items de-equipped when skinning a dead player share the dead player body's lifetime (1 hour by default)
  • The radial menu for emotes now shows whether an emote can be executed in the current position
  • Adjusted the effective ranges of the Revolver and Deagle

CENTRAL ECONOMY

GENERAL

• Added more loot points to the car wrecks
  • Lifetime values of all items have been greatly increased
  • Rare helicrash loot is now opted out from count in cargo of player-owned storage items (tents, crates,..)
  • The restart of server no longer spawns new loot (ignoring restock timers) and loot is only spawned after restock timers run out
  • Added new InitialSpawn parameter into globals.xml, allowing the definition of the % of items spawned into the world (only when there is no existing storage present)

1.09 Hotfix 1 - 1.09.153419 (Released 22.09.2021)

FIXED

• Fixed a server crash
  • Fixed a crash while loading into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted local cached character data)
  • Fixed a bug, allowing the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the combine area in the inventory
  • Fixed an issue resulting in unmounted but attached barbed wire giving a damage
  • Fixed an issue causing weapons to become stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
  • Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in certain cases
  • Fixed an issue causing items sometimes to get stuck after swapping with a dead player's inventory
  • Fixed an issue blocking base building close to other base building objects
  • Fixed an issue preventing the collision of tent doors/walls from updating until the next server restart

CHANGED

• Placement of base building objects was made less restrictive (reducing gaps in between)
  • The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
  • Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
  • Beans 4

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

NOTES

GAME

ADDED

• Added the Deagle pistol with its attachments
  • Added the Magnum revolver
  • Added the Flag Pole and Flags
  • Added the NBC Respirator
  • Added 7 new exterior and interior variants for rural houses
  • Added new medium and small power lines in Chernarus
  • Added police ADA 4x4 wrecks for Livonia (replacing Chernarus police Olga)
  • Added information to items as to how many you can stack

FIXED

• Fixed various issues with object placement of both Chernarus and Livonia terrains
  • Fixed several exploits to glitch through collisions
  • Fixed an issue with the characters sliding on steep slopes
  • Fixed a bug that would spawn certain items slightly below the ground when swapped between the inventory and vicinity
  • Fixed a bug that caused ropes and sticks to be left behind after destroying the watchtower or fence kit
  • Fixed an issue that the player could hear themselves after using and leaving the PSA station behind
  • Fixed a minor misalignment of the mouse cursor texture
  • Fixed an issue that prevented full rounds from being displayed in 1st person view when ejected from the gun
  • Fixed a bug that displayed the Plate Carrier Holster upside-down in the inventory view
  • Fixed an issue that caused crafted items to float above the ground
  • Fixed an issue that caused fish caught via fishing to float above the ground
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the gas cooker to run even when stored inside the inventory
  • Fixed a bug that placed the rope on the ground, if you removed it from a Watchtower Kit or Fence Kit into your hands
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up certain items that were dropped on the Watchtower
  • Fixed a bug that would cause floating ammunition to appear next to the player while reloading
  • Fixed a bug that would cause dropped items to clip through the garden plot
  • Fixed a bug that caused wooden planks cut from a pile to be created wherever the first cut plank was moved
  • Fixed a bug blocking players from opening vehicles doors caused by nearby dead bodies
  • Jumping out of a car can no longer be used to glitch into objects or jump through fences (player will get teleported back)
  • Fixed an issue with items in nested containers disappearing or spawning on the ground as new
  • Fixed the damage calculation of the shotgun when using pellet ammunition
  • Fixed a bug that allowed to see through the Olga 24 without hood in 1st person view
  • Fixed a bug allowing infected to climb over closed party tent doors
  • Fixed an issue with picking up items through certain walls
  • Fixed a bug making it possible to place tents in the water
  • Fixed a bug making it possible to place tents into steep terrain
  • Fixed a bug that prevented foliage smoothing settings to be applied on game restart
  • Fixed an issue that caused bullets shot via the double-fire-mode (BK 43 and Blaze) to only be registered as one hit
  • Fixed a bug that allowed usage of a ruined lock pick
  • Fixed an issue preventing quantities of items spawned within cargo at random capacity
  • Fixed an issue blocking certain infected types from appearing within cities and industrial zones
  • Fixed an issue with executing emotes in limited spaces, causing the character to clip into objects
  • Fixed an issue causing vehicles with running engines to injure players close to it, even if the vehicle did not move

CHANGED

• Updated the textures for several buildings and various props
  • You can now place up to 1
  • to 10 Wooden Sticks into a fireplace
  • Armbands are not stackable anymore and their inventory size are decreased to 1x2
  • The doors of vehicle wrecks now open wider
  • Locked doors only display their locked state after the player tried to open them once
  • Changed the attachment slot icon for Stones
  • Stacks of same items can also be combined on the ground (to the maximum of inventory stack)
  • Updated the model of Olga 24 police car for Chernarus
  • Balanced the dispersion values for all pistols
  • Balanced the weapon durability during firing
  • Increased the durability of suppressors (including improvised)
  • Duct tape can no longer be used to repair weapons and their attachments
  • Digging a garden plot now damages the tool used
  • Locking/unlocking doors now damages the Lockpick
  • New characters spawn with a T-Shirt and crop hiking pants
  • New characters have a chance to spawn with damaged gear
  • Reduced the penalty on heat isolation and absorbency from worn and damaged clothing
  • The watchtower kit can only be placed under a ceiling that fits at least the 1st floor of the watchtower
  • Items dropped from hands during a players death will share the lifetime of the dead body (1 hour by default)
  • Items de-equipped when skinning a dead player share the dead player body's lifetime (1 hour by default)
  • The radial menu for emotes now shows whether an emote can be executed in the current position
  • Adjusted the effective ranges of the Revolver and Deagle

CENTRAL ECONOMY

GENERAL

• Added more loot points to the car wrecks
  • Lifetime values of all items have been greatly increased
  • Rare helicrash loot is now opted out from count in cargo of player-owned storage items (tents, crates,..)
  • The restart of server no longer spawns new loot (ignoring restock timers) and loot is only spawned after restock timers run out
  • Added new InitialSpawn parameter into globals.xml, allowing the definition of the % of items spawned into the world (only when there is no existing storage present)

thank you sir, im off work early so its dayz time for me yippeeee 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Like 1

@ImpulZ theres no mention of car desync or frame rates. I'm guessing these bad issues aren't in the 1.09 update.

If you're not going to fix the two worst issues in the game how can you expect players to stay and support you. 

Edited by Blades56
  • Like 3

What about zombies jumping barbwire fences? What about making cars more damage resistant, as if you hit a stop sign your car is destroyed? What about being able to build with blocks, make small buildings with roof, watchtowers with wall behind stairs so you do not fall to your demise? Besides that everything looks and sounds amazing. Thanks from Canada.

1 hour ago, Blades56 said:

@ImpulZ theres no mention of car desync or frame rates. I'm guessing these bad issues aren't in the 1.09 update.

If you're not going to fix the two worst issues in the game how can you expect players to stay and support you. 

As for framerate issues i think it's tied to opening inventory as you move or in certain areas, which persists afterwards unless if you press rb/hotbar wheel which brings fps back to normal. Not much they can do with only a couple of people on the team, and the hardware of current gen. In my opinion the fps isn't all bad aside from the random hitches and inventory caused lag.

Next gen xbox got leaked and xbox series s is apparently $299, newer hardware, better cpus which i think will make the game run like butter as they say series s can run 120fps so i imagine frames will be alot better on dayz (cpu on current gen is very outdated). As it stands the fps is decent for the hardware we have aside from inventory caused lag. Whether you're on Xbox or PlayStation i think next gen will be the solution. (i hope lmao)

Edited by Robzom11
  • Like 1

Hi guys, I didn't understand how to have the new items on my Xbox server, I renamed the folders as said in the message but I cant find these items in the "types" folder.

I should also mention that I did not reboot my servers from zero at the last update as it was recommended. 

If someone can help me, thanks 🙂

I'm with Blades on this, really wish they would fix the frame rates. Its the one killer issue that can ruin a session. Running through Cherno yesterday was awful, probably less than 10 fps.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mika259 said:

Hi guys, I didn't understand how to have the new items on my Xbox server, I renamed the folders as said in the message but I cant find these items in the "types" folder.

I should also mention that I did not reboot my servers from zero at the last update as it was recommended. 

If someone can help me, thanks 🙂

try deleting your missions folder but stop your server first if your on nitrado this is what alot of ppl have had to do stop the server rename or delete the missions folder wait 5 mins and restart your server then go into types and press ctrl and f a box will appear at the top in that box type in Deagle if it comes up in the types file you have the new files

7 minutes ago, startac43 said:

try deleting your missions folder but stop your server first if your on nitrado this is what alot of ppl have had to do stop the server rename or delete the missions folder wait 5 mins and restart your server then go into types and press ctrl and f a box will appear at the top in that box type in Deagle if it comes up in the types file you have the new files

Huge thanks for the answer :)

I’ll try that right now. Thanks again 

2 minutes ago, Mika259 said:

Huge thanks for the answer 🙂

I’ll try that right now. Thanks again 

your welcome 

4 hours ago, Boroda Thug said:

So , sun shaft back on consoles or what?

This. I was wondering/hoping the same. At work currently. Anyone?

Edit: Looks like they are still out... Doubt we get them back at this point.

Edited by ZingZootZephyr

@ImpulZ

Are there plans to bring back sun shafts for console? Was hoping to see them again with 1.09 as they add a major layer to the world design. 

Also, console desync is(was) horrible. I've posted several times about it in the Feedback Tracker already with no response.(hopefully gone for good)

Edit: I was wrong. Played for 4 hours with a group of friends on a medium pop server and didn't experience desynced inventories once. That's a first since the game launched on PS4. Miss the sun shafts but great update! Made playing way more enjoyable than it already was.

Edited by ZingZootZephyr
  • Like 1

Two years of gameplay and the game from bad to worse ...
It does not make sense that everything is rare !!!!! To build a base you need thousands of nails ... But you will only find one box or two of the nails in one city !!!!! And this applies to everything !!!
Good weapons take years to find !!
Are you really surprised why there are Dupers in the game !!? Because you are so stingy.

17 minutes ago, Rami Obeidat said:

Two years of gameplay and the game from bad to worse ...
It does not make sense that everything is rare !!!!! To build a base you need thousands of nails ... But you will only find one box or two of the nails in one city !!!!! And this applies to everything !!!
Good weapons take years to find !!
Are you really surprised why there are Dupers in the game !!? Because you are so stingy.

If you're having this much trouble finding things then you probably don't know where to look to find the specific items you're after. It's a survival game in a post-apocalyptic world. Loot isn't meant to be easy to come by.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

26 minutes ago, ZingZootZephyr said:

If you're having this much trouble finding things then you probably don't know where to look to find the specific items you're after. It's a survival game in a post-apocalyptic world. Loot isn't meant to be easy to come by.

I have 32 full gear accounts in DayZ, But developers should be more generous. 

It is not fair that a new player needs months or even years to find a good weapon while there are people who simply have everything because they are dupers.
Developers must find the true reason for Dupers!
Have they ever asked themselves why PC mods servers are so successful !?

• Haha 2

32 accounts huh...well thanks for letting everyone know you suck at the game. Months and years to find a good weapon? Dude are you stupid or just lazy? Get good at some pvp and quit relying on exploits and alt accounts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullyplaysgames said:

32 accounts huh...well thanks for letting everyone know you suck at the game. Months and years to find a good weapon? Dude are you stupid or just lazy? Get good at some pvp and quit relying on exploits and alt accounts.

i play this game for 2 years and i find many duper’s players give me a gear! 

If this problem did not bother me, I would not have written this post! 

5 minutes ago, Bullyplaysgames said:

actually I'm leaving the game....

and in 2 years im not kill any good player... 

every change and welcome and some adjustments made were important (thanks). on the other hand: - the solar effect should return with lesser intent. - do something to avoid duplicators. - do something to increase the fps, even if it changes the beauty of the game. - do something for the south american community, we don't have servers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rami Obeidat said:

actually I'm leaving the game....

and in 2 years im not kill any good player... 

Dude calm down for these reasons

1) Dont compare Dupers with legit players firstly as there not

2) The game was designed for this exact reason not to gear up quickly and run straight through the game

3) Nails arent just found 1 box at a time and dont tell me different i own 3 servers on nitrado one for pc and two for xbox so i know how the loot econemy works

4) The game may have its faults but you have to remember this game was infact a mod for arma it was never intended to be a game but people wanted it as a game and the creators listened

5) If you dont like being critisized on posts then dont jump at people and like i was always told respect your fellow gamers and they will respect you

6) Server owners pay tons of money each year to keep servers up for players like you there not just gonna hand the loot to you on a plate you earn it

7) I play on other servers too which i pay to play on and the reason i dont mind paying a $2.99 a month fee for patreon is 1 i get access to videos the ppl bring out early and 2 that money helps that person pay for the server there providing you with so be thankfull that not everyone charges people

😎 pay the money get the loot thats how it works simple mate there is no need to loose your temper with people 

P.S

You cant have 32 accounts eaither id love to know how you managed that and if there on console you best hope microsoft dont find out because its 1 account per user per houshold and is against the terms of service to have more than one account per user and i know this because im part of the microsoft ambassador program so 32 accounts = No no

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZingZootZephyr said:

@ImpulZ

Are there plans to bring back sun shafts for console? Was hoping to see them again with 1.09 as they add a major layer to the world design. 

Also, console desync is horrible. I've posted several times about it in the Feedback Tracker already with no response.

I think they will bring back sunshafts mate i think there just trying to balance the glare out on it as alot of people was having issues with the sun blinding them but i can see them bringing it back at some point with less glare 🙂

Edited by startac43
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, startac43 said:

I think they will bring back sunshafts mate i think there just trying to balance the glare out on it as alot of people was having issues with the sun blinding them but i can see them bringing it back at some point with less glare 🙂

I think it's more performance related since PC never lost them and still has it. Might be both? Maybe Console can't have them in a way that isn't blinding due to performance limitations. I just hope they come back in some form since they added a lot to the atmosphere.

Edited by ZingZootZephyr

13 minutes ago, ZingZootZephyr said:

I think it's more performance related since PC never lost them and still has it. Might be both? Maybe Console can't have them in a way that isn't blinding due to performance limitations. I just hope they come back in some form since they added a lot to the atmosphere.

personally i think they will bring them back but there proberbly waiting till new console comes out to do so as the glare on console was pretty bad i couldnt even drive during the day with the glare even when the sun was behind me the glare was still there i must admit it was beautiful seeing it like that but blinding so bad but i think they will bring it back but on the newer consoles instead and the fps drops will be fixed with the new consoles too because the performance will be much better