Sign in to follow this  
Anwah

What happened to this game?

Been playing recently, And every so often on the coast you might find some "Humans" but most of the time you find these coastal commando's now, Running around the shore with NVGS and platecarriers? 

its so weird, you can't even meet up with people because everyone will run back to kamy to mess with those guys until they get bored and log out. 

It sucks, and the community servers have those "custom spawns" So meeting people 9 out of 10 times is impossible, 

its weird how people try to play this game like a br,  Inland I expect to be killed but on the coast is pretty annoying as new players I run into always want to go to kamy to follow gun shots, 

Met some new guy he kept wanting to chase gunshots, and he kept passing out saying his temperature was low and if you can imagine his blood was red but he called it his temperature lol

This game use to have more simple interactions,  Staying up north on a looting route gets boring, and even the airfield people will combat log . 😞

oh well. 

When geared players jump servers it sends them  back to the coast areas most of the time... So thats why there are more geared players then freshies all over the coastal area. Its horrible.. Also alot of players jump to empty Lavonia servers gear up in seconds to the max and then zip back to full servers with bags of guns and ammo. They wacked out a whole game to avoid base exploit and ghosting when the base destruction takes about 30 seconds to break down and ghosting could have been fixed with a huge time wait when jumping servers , like 5 min. It just makes meeting up with friends such a pain when your both coming from different servers.

17 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

When geared players jump servers it sends them  back to the coast areas most of the time... So thats why there are more geared players then freshies all over the coastal area. Its horrible.. Also alot of players jump to empty Lavonia servers gear up in seconds to the max and then zip back to full servers with bags of guns and ammo. They wacked out a whole game to avoid base exploit and ghosting when the base destruction takes about 30 seconds to break down and ghosting could have been fixed with a huge time wait when jumping servers , like 5 min. It just makes meeting up with friends such a pain when your both coming from different servers.

Ive been on multiple servers community and official, And it just seems like big guerrilla warfare players all over the coast killing people who have nothing, Just sitting in the trees above kamy or in town, its gross. 😞

Good way to have fun then is to get geared and go to the coast and kill thee geared camper

13 hours ago, Blades56 said:

Good way to have fun then is to get geared and go to the coast and kill thee geared camper

honestly, Its not fun because you become the guy with the gun on the coast, And the spawn is so close they keep running right back, and I've seen them using glitches in spots to avoid being accessible like in the trainstation standing on peeking through the roof, to get an angle you have to put yourself to be shot, Its just kinda lame you want to have a random encounter and I have to play solo, Did that for months now, it gets boring  lol but thanks for the suggestion. 

You have a point. They need to fix and implement proper basebuilding. I used to play on The Village, we had a great community and it was all fine, but everyone gave up because you can destroy bases in 10 minutes, so it's just not worth it. Also, cars. Oh God...

• Sad 1

Will there be an overhaul for the settings and controls? I play on high sensitivity with every shooter game, and when I aim down the sights its ridiculously slow making it hard to track a target. But aiming in the 3rd person its set to my sensitivity, but I can't hit my shots very well especially from 100 meters and more.

Yep unfortunately there is very minimal sensitivity options compared to other games. No sense slider for different Views (TPP/FPP), no slider for different scope levels. This has ben asked for quite a lot but so far no response from Bohemia. I have my Sensitivity set to maximum & when in full ADS its painfully slow trying flick onto a target using Controller. I do not believe that max mouse senses is anywhere near max controller sense on console either.