Greensek

Console Update 1.07

Modding is basicly in right now... Increased spwans on all military loot... Added in swords and new food items... Its already a thing 

Hello survivors, 

I would like to ask if you have had any problems finding the weapons and ammo(Repeater, .357 and rubber slugs), added with 1.07, on official servers.

If you are experiencing issues with it, let us know on which servers you are playing on.

Thank you!

Lol just logged back in last night. I honestly cannot believe that this game is still in the state that it is in after 8 years of development! What is actually happening? Are you gonna finish this game or what? This game was honestly better in 2012 when dean was still working on it. 

I think in all honesty its a cash grab. They released it on console even while it was a sh** show on the PC. 

If it takes 8 years to go backwards guys id just give up and quit while you have everyones money!

YOU ARE A JOKE AND A CON! 

2 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a new patch that brings some fixes to the current 1.07 update.

Game Hotfix 2 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: An exploit for item duplication
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

Ok if the duping is fixt great that is definitely good news but can we now please focus on the frame drops and stuttering that came in with 1.07

20 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello survivors, 

I would like to ask if you have had any problems finding the weapons and ammo(Repeater, .357 and rubber slugs), added with 1.07, on official servers.

If you are experiencing issues with it, let us know on which servers you are playing on.

Thank you!

I am playing about 6 - 8 hours every single day. (not exaggerating)
- Have found slugs but haven't found Repeater and ammo yet.
- I am seeing a lot of Vaiga's laying around military bases lately.
- Helicrasher are too close to one another. (have ghillie suit parts, backpacks and boots. but no guns. never.)
- Inventory bug still among us
- Fully geared, have died to zombies because my game crashed
- 'personal light' doesn't make any sense and makes it harder to focus in the dark, actually.

Only playing on: DE 3858
Xbox One X

Thank you.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Paradoxxslayer said:

Modding is basicly in right now... Increased spwans on all military loot... Added in swords and new food items... Its already a thing 

That's not modding tho. Lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OgHAZ3Y said:

Well it is due to modifying the files, just not the same as actually modding a game.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:04 PM, Greensek said:

Hello survivors, 

Thank you!

hi, i play only on official server ps4, namely EU9161   EU9215  and EU9314, i'm 70% loot addicted, 30% other, searched repeater in town/village/hunting/military, never found. i have no problem finding vaiga, blaze since the patch that introduces them.

zero repeater, zero ammo, zero special slug, it is very strange after so many hours

7 hours ago, OgHAZ3Y said:

You can implement items that aren't in the game files... So yea it's modding to a certain extent 

Edited by Paradoxxslayer

On 3/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, Paradoxxslayer said:

You can implement items that aren't in the game files... So yea it's modding to a certain extent 

It's stuff in the game files, it's just not active in the loot tables. But you can't alter it's functionality or anything. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2020 at 1:34 AM, Greensek said:

Hello survivors, 

Thank you!

I play SG 4437 (1st person) I haven't found any of the new items yet. 

May I ask what's up with the fps stuttering? If I bring up my hot wheel it smooths out immediately, but then its back again every other minute.

Doesn't look good, no new items and worse performance. Can we get a test server or something?

3 hours ago, Luigi Evahard said:

I play SG 4437 (1st person) I haven't found any of the new items yet. 

May I ask what's up with the fps stuttering? If I bring up my hot wheel it smooths out immediately, but then its back again every other minute.

Doesn't look good, no new items and worse performance. Can we get a test server or something?

Hi, we are aware about the stuttering, and working to fix it.

A test server for console is a bit more complicated, but we don't 100% exclude that possibility.

• Thanks 2

It’s hard to find a good balance 3rd person server now.  Normal service you don’t find any good guns,  in private servers they are molded as fuck so it’s not even fun to find the M4  and just  Gilly suit everywhere.  Crazy span point  so you don’t even find food.  The DayZ experience is just like gone. 

I've long stopped bothering with public servers so can't comment on how they are right now, I'm on a private server. The game experience is still horrific. Inventory management still entirely broken and constant server restarts required as often as every few minutes at times. Zombies still glitch through walls. Lost 2 more cars due to lag and death is a regualry risk from just bugs and glitches alone. Trying to manage inventory, which is a core game mechanic, has you tearing your hair out at times with things getting de-sync'd, items getting locked in crates, and the game loses track of where things are constantly, I mean you can't even scroll around without it losing track of where you're trying to scroll to. How no progress is being made with these things is baffling, we can only assume the devs lack the necessary talent to fix this. Only reason I'm posting this is because Ive again had to log off and reboot the server. 

The developers need to stop work on this game NOW. Hire in the necessary talent, and start work on Dayz 2 on a totally new game engine that will actually work. Either this or they should just give up because it's getting beyond a joke now, how patient do we really need to be! 

Edited by M00nfly

And I've just got back to my base, and again I've had to reset the server. Generators have vanished, some that haven't won't switch on, I can't switch any of the lights on, a cable reel got stuck in my hand and I couldn't out it down. Inventory stuck in the car. Reset the server, sorted a couple things, headed out of my base, and the games crashed. Restarted, come back on, none of my weapons will aim down site or fire, when I press the right trigger my guys walks instead. The list goes on and on and on and on!!! 

Edited by M00nfly

I truely dont understand these devs man forreal! Its so fu***** hard to walk away from this game after playing it for so many yrs! The concept is there we just need these people to leave this game to someone else! I have gone as far as rented a server just to play alone and even so the amount of lag and BS i still encounter is so frustrating! I have yet to have a car run from one town to the other! Just freezes and when it come back i crashed and thats it! Not even jumping to 2nd gear keeps that from happening! I play this game for a few hrs during the weekend with my sister just as a survivor aspect and i sometimes put my control down and sit and stare just shaking my head with the amount of dumb stuff! I laugh but i cry inside as well! Lol its heartbreaking! These di**heads straight robbed us! Me 3 times i went from PC to Xbox when it released then Ps4! I still cant seem to walk away from it but if you devs read this just know i hate you guys with such a passion! Lol 

• Beans 1

On 3/3/2020 at 2:44 PM, Paradoxxslayer said:

It's nothing short of a major scale con and embarrassment dayz has become they can't even add a bow which is relatively simple in the Year 2020 and the overall experience  with lag and other shed loads of problems this was a cash grab and the love and passion has deserted them clearly I honestly don't think this year we can hope for new content whatsoever itll be just bad patches to fix another problem escalated to another one it baffles when I read the mechanics to add a bow/xbow is too hard 🤔 this ain't the atari 1980s days we are in 2020 advanced tech is in our times so that's bullshit harsh reality is this has been a con on a mass level so I've had too face reality like others and just move on too another game there is hope rust will destroy anything left of dayz when it's ported too console then Bohemia will be like oh shit we need to pull our fingers outta our ass now but it'll be a little too late I think Bohemia is on its way out like telltale! they are a PR nightmare pissed off literally all of there customers it's hard to recover from that people won't forget they'll need to do something miraculous to save the shitshow that is dayz! 

Edited by Dmanz86
  • Beans 1

On 2/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, Jonas Levin said:

After 4 days of searching (3-4 hours pr day) through Chernarus on public servers (most of the time EU3987) I have come to the belief that neither the repeater, its ammo or the new rubber slugs for the shotgun are spawning on public Xbox servers.

Not finding the gun could be bad luck (although I have found 5-10 of _every_ other civilian rifle out there...), but not finding any of the ammunition in that time-span too seems pretty statistically impossible.

I've looted my way through countless towns again and again (I concentrated on the ones a bit inland as im guessing its not a tier 1 rifle), I've checked every summer-camp (where the hunting-gear spawns) again and again and I have even been through Troitskoe mil-base 5 or 6 times to see if it for some strange reason was spawning in the military bases instead of in the civilian areas like it ought to.

@Max Planck  @Greensek  @ImpulZ

Is this something you guys can check up on?

It seems like a pretty big omission from an update that has not fixed the bugs it promised to fix (the inventory bug/desynch bug which is still an issue) and on top of that dropped the frame-rate back to a pre-1.0 stage...

Without the repeater and the new rubber slugs you might as well revert to 1.06 immediately as 1.07 then just is a giant step back.

the only new thing I've found in regards to the news items are the .357 bullets for the magnum but I haven't found anything else. I'm on ps4 by the way .

2 hours ago, Dmanz86 said:

It's nothing short of a major scale con and embarrassment dayz has become they can't even add a bow which is relatively simple in the Year 2020 and the overall experience  with lag and other shed loads of problems this was a cash grab and the love and passion has deserted them clearly I honestly don't think this year we can hope for new content whatsoever itll be just bad patches to fix another problem escalated to another one it baffles when I read the mechanics to add a bow/xbow is too hard 🤔 this ain't the atari 1980s days we are in 2020 advanced tech is in our times so that's bullshit harsh reality is this has been a con on a mass level so I've had too face reality like others and just move on too another game there is hope rust will destroy anything left of dayz when it's ported too console then Bohemia will be like oh shit we need to pull our fingers outta our ass now but it'll be a little too late I think Bohemia is on its way out like telltale! they are a PR nightmare pissed off literally all of there customers it's hard to recover from that people won't forget they'll need to do something miraculous to save the shitshow that is dayz! 

yes I agree man, they seem to be putting more time into this vigor game. I've played it when it came out on game preview and I can honestly say that it is shit, it's no fun whatsoever and I cant see much of a point to it. you get dropped into a zone and find a loot crate before everyone else and then have to escape with it without being killed or try kill the player with the crate. day z is way better even though it's a mess of a game. I'm not having tonnes of issues on the ps4 version of dayz. although last night when me and my friend were online I opened our base gate and I ran through and got a bleeding of x7 for some reason and I kept making the noise as if I'm taking damage even though I was far from the barbed wire gate, it killed me but luckily my friend was able to bandage himself and get my loot into crates so all wasn't lost. this isn't the point though, shit like this shouldn't be happening on the game now.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:04 PM, Greensek said:

Hello survivors, 

Thank you!

livonia official server, 2116. all I have found new so far is .357 rounds but no new guns at all and I've searched far and wide on the map. is there certain places I should be looking? 

2 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

the only new thing I've found in regards to the news items are the .357 bullets for the magnum but I haven't found anything else. I'm on ps4 by the way .

on pc,

I find the rubber bullets in police stations and guard houses.

The repeater I find in houses in village locations,  so far three. ..

The Game is in the most broken them ever before. They fix After the Release toll nie, idk they fix some Not so important bugs and dont care ,every of the gamebreaking Bugs like ... cant Pick up Item from killed Enemy what is in bis hand,lights Not visible in hunterscope and mosin scope and without ... bliescreen,lost Connection between zomby ends 90%a Time in Death, Usernames of everyone visible for othee players,Cars crashing, framerate is a Joke it is close to 20fps , , you find only good Weapons on Persistence off Servers Because this loot Economy is so stupid a Idiot Mist ne the founded of it Because people dont find sone weapons dir month . I played it daylie Based  ans sone Guns i Never find Till now. I like Not so essx Games nur hear it is far Away from anything what makes Sense Because there is no working endgame. PvP is the only Think to do what should we do all the time that we tey to fond a good gun? Nothing ... bohemia ja mit the dpunder of this Game it was sone modders nur i ask me Really what they means what they give in working Content dir this Game na their self?  Nothing oh ja more others Way they Take a lot of the working Stuff out to give it us later as an amazing update but the truth is it is old ans foundet Not by them ... and the funiest Thing comes at the end,they try to bring some of their own ideas in the Game nur every try of them to to this ends in Things like  the Night looks no longer like Night,zombies attack everytime the guy thats get shooted,bringing Mouse ans Keyboard (well known red Flag for every Console player) the slawnpoints are so stupid some of them not Works you her out of foot before u arrive anything. The Charakter Selektion is still not working and many more ...  bohemia is like ea but only without the Standart of Quality... I mean they do Everything to get the Most Profit out of this nur they See far Away from a ea Sports quality Standart ,what btw at the end not more than not bad not good means ... if bohemia was a girl than thwy was thw girl that looks shit ja terrible in bed but needs a look of attention and  costs a lot of Money. They are the Rosine in the Cheesecake. Idk what they Think Joe long they make it like this. I Think in 3-4years will this developers in this Konstellation no longer exists. At the end the costumers will Show them how Good they are ,Because they stop to Buy theory Products. Greetz from a pissed off guy that Waste again 3 hours Lifetime in this bull**** game

5 hours ago, Teetje Belitz said:

The Game is in the most broken them ever before. They fix After the Release toll nie, idk they fix some Not so important bugs and dont care ,every of the gamebreaking Bugs like ... cant Pick up Item from killed Enemy what is in bis hand,lights Not visible in hunterscope and mosin scope and without ... bliescreen,lost Connection between zomby ends 90%a Time in Death, Usernames of everyone visible for othee players,Cars crashing, framerate is a Joke it is close to 20fps , , you find only good Weapons on Persistence off Servers Because this loot Economy is so stupid a Idiot Mist ne the founded of it Because people dont find sone weapons dir month . I played it daylie Based  ans sone Guns i Never find Till now. I like Not so essx Games nur hear it is far Away from anything what makes Sense Because there is no working endgame. PvP is the only Think to do what should we do all the time that we tey to fond a good gun? Nothing ... bohemia ja mit the dpunder of this Game it was sone modders nur i ask me Really what they means what they give in working Content dir this Game na their self?  Nothing oh ja more others Way they Take a lot of the working Stuff out to give it us later as an amazing update but the truth is it is old ans foundet Not by them ... and the funiest Thing comes at the end,they try to bring some of their own ideas in the Game nur every try of them to to this ends in Things like  the Night looks no longer like Night,zombies attack everytime the guy thats get shooted,bringing Mouse ans Keyboard (well known red Flag for every Console player) the slawnpoints are so stupid some of them not Works you her out of foot before u arrive anything. The Charakter Selektion is still not working and many more ...  bohemia is like ea but only without the Standart of Quality... I mean they do Everything to get the Most Profit out of this nur they See far Away from a ea Sports quality Standart ,what btw at the end not more than not bad not good means ... if bohemia was a girl than thwy was thw girl that looks shit ja terrible in bed but needs a look of attention and  costs a lot of Money. They are the Rosine in the Cheesecake. Idk what they Think Joe long they make it like this. I Think in 3-4years will this developers in this Konstellation no longer exists. At the end the costumers will Show them how Good they are ,Because they stop to Buy theory Products. Greetz from a pissed off guy that Waste again 3 hours Lifetime in this bull**** game

Only 3 hours?

Well, I've logged back onto my server for the first time in a week (work life and all that) and its night time. Surprise sur god damn surprise, all the lights have despawned along with the generators. 5 seconds I've been on and POW first bug hits me right away. Now I'm sat staring at a black screen unable to do anything. I don't want to turn night off but I really don't see any other solution. 

This game really is a total sh1t show. I dream of the day a developer with talent brings out a similar alternative game that works. Soon as that happens DayZ servers will be empty overnight. 

Oh my god. Daylight has arrived. I step out my tent, try to pick up the cable reel that's been left behind, and it's immediately stuck in my hand. Now I'll need to reboot the server. 

Seriously, I've logged on, hit a bug within a few seconds, had to wait for day time, only to immediately hit another bug that requires a full server restart. I've not done anything yet, it's a private server with nobody on it, and the game has broken within seconds of my booting it up. How the hell do software companies get away with this. Somebody should start a class action and at this point we should be looking at getting our money back. This isn't a game preview anymore, and it still plays like a broken mess of a pre alpha build. We've all been used as a cash cow and been blatantly ripped off. It's not even like we've been impatient, the game is years old now and nothing changes, it's still a broken mess.