RyanS1994

Mods on console

alot of people are confused about this, the mission files will be opened to server owners which means we can have more loot or less loot, more infected or less, different player spawn points, new structures.

modded guns and clothing are very unlikely, not ruled out but I wouldn't expect it

33 minutes ago, Jake Blake said:

Eventually I'm sure it will happen. Most likely on next gen, but who knows. 

with the specs the next gen consoles will supposedly have, they will be more than capable but its whether or not Microsoft and Sony allow it because the only games I've seen mods on console are single player.

the game itself will definitely run really good on the next gen consoles though.

• Beans 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:21 PM, RyanS1994 said:

with the specs the next gen consoles will supposedly have, they will be more than capable but its whether or not Microsoft and Sony allow it because the only games I've seen mods on console are single player.

the game itself will definitely run really good on the next gen consoles though.

If it runs like shit on PC, what makes you think it's gonna be any better on a new console? Lol

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Esmy said:

If it runs like shit on PC, what makes you think it's gonna be any better on a new console? Lol

it doesn't run like shit on pc though, and after the optimization patches ir runs pretty good on xbox as it is so yeah thats why I'm pretty sure the next console which is speculated to be 4x more powerful than the one in using now will run it nicely

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Esmy said:

It runs just fine on my Xbone S (but transferred to a regular connected HD) and from the people I speak with who runs it on PC it runs fine too (if you got a decent gaming-rig that is).

The major problems at the moment is the inventory-bug and no mod-support for Xbox (and PS4).

As they stated then we will get (limited) mod-support in one of the next updates and as far as I can read from the experimental 1.07-update-thread then the inventory-bug has been (almost) cleaned up.

They even stated that they are working on implementing broken bones (legs) again which is pure awesomeness - I remember them saying that they had decided NOT to implement it again about a year ago but apparently they changed their minds which I am very pleased about.

All in all I am (for the first time in a long while) getting the feeling that the devs have actually started to listen to the player-base about what is urgently needed - I very much hope they are true to their words, but knowing BI then I am usually hesitant to believe anything until I see it released. 😁

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 7:40 AM, ImpulZ said:

@jonas levin

Server owners will be able to adjust the server mission, which includes the spawn of loot, players, infected etc, but also structures on the map.

Additional game content will most likely not be an option.

the tag was by me below the quote I dunno why it got added to the quote

Edited by RyanS1994
  • Like 1