Gustavo Feltes dos Santos

Hacker on official server

Hello everyone, everything good? I'm Brazilian and, as the best PING option, I play on an official server, and in most Brazilians too. I am representing all Brazilians making a request for help, we only have three official servers, whose names are São Br 001, 002 and 003. We are suffering a hacker attack on the three servers, they all shoot through the walls, run through the walls, have instant looting and other advantages. In our Facebook group, the name "Dayz Standalone Brasil" has a lot of complaints, I already contacted the support, I had no contact, so I will ask for help, please :( It is very disheartening to play with hackers, nobody knows what to do ... sorry for anything, my english is awful.

There is a hacker on an official server I amplaying on, Maybe with some luck he willread this and goto your basil server and they can beat each other up... this hacker here can fly invisible and teleport stuff around at whim, so maybe he can help,because it seems nothing can be done about these cheaters without an enormouse price to be paid by all involved except the cheater and the person that makes the cheats.(Because you know that whoever is selling the cheats are making more money then the publisher of the game they target) (go figure) and the lack of concern from the game devs and publishers open a bigger and bigger suspicious activity meter every day it continues with no assistance, responce, tools,acknowledgement, statistics or comment. 

Yes- cheaters completly destroy the original and intent of a game,to suite themselves, mostly money in the form of a service to those that are too lazy to apply themselves to just simply play the game with some energy. Simpler put- an economist. self rightouss intelectual by assisting mental deficient humans to arrive at the top of there class of caste from an  exchange of some universal trade value. Usualy tax free and under the table sale of software services that undermine and devalue international freethinking intelectual property. The figures are staggering, and you can bet your ass that someone is getting paid to keep there mouth shut. The computer software industry is sharply growing- the more countries are entering into the market for there citizens, the more money being transfered for applications. Soon it will be larger then the blackmarket can handle and it will crush itself with greed and compitition. Lucky for us- there is no cheat for there ferverish obominations, Unlucky for us- we have to endure and sacrifice our time and energy to house the envorimonet for them to punch themselves in the face (at our expence of course)

Official servers have no admins, so good luck getting anyone to do anything.

Last I heard, the company with the contract to host the official servers has a 'fire and forget' policy regarding these sorts of deals. They will do nothing. Somebody will have to take on the task of hosting, whitelisting, and moderating a private server.

It's either that or quit and wait until the hacker gets bored or moves on to a new game. DayZ has always been a hacker magnet and the tools to fight that are limited, and I don't think that Bohemia is going to introduce any strong solutions in the near future. I did hear though that they're currently focusing on code cleanup so that may inadvertently remove a few exploits or hooks for hacks.

• Beans 2

On 2/6/2020 at 10:01 AM, Funkmaster Rick said:

Last I heard, the company with the contract to host the official servers has a 'fire and forget' policy regarding these sorts of deals. They will do nothing. Somebody will have to take on the task of hosting, whitelisting, and moderating a private server.

It's either that or quit and wait until the hacker gets bored or moves on to a new game. DayZ has always been a hacker magnet and the tools to fight that are limited, and I don't think that Bohemia is going to introduce any strong solutions in the near future. I did hear though that they're currently focusing on code cleanup so that may inadvertently remove a few exploits or hooks for hacks.

Let me run this idea by you--
You ever used steamlink? Where you can play a game on your tv simply by streaming the game  fromyour computer to the TV and then the controler back tothe computer from the TV's location?
Now think of it this way-
Streaming the game from a server and sending back the controlers (or in this case Keyboard and Mouse) back to the server.

How do oyu think that willeffectthese cheaters?

Exxoduss, I'm extremely confused by your response to me. Are... are we talking about the same thing? It doesn't look like it.

Rick, let me run this idea by you –

You ever drink Pepsi? Man, it's good. After enduring a dozen handfuls of Lays chips being shoved into my mouth, the salt is LiTEraLlY killing me. But dude, when I slam back an ice-cold can of Pepsi? HOLY SHIT.

How do you think that will affect these cheaters?

• Haha 2

It was an short version of my attempt to explain a future way of playing online games that would eliminate cheating altogether.

If the server streamed video to the cleints and the only thing the client will send back to the server will be device input (ie Mouse, keyboard) key sets and code, so essentally- the server would be the acting computer, the internet will be the cord between the computer and the monitor. So in perspective- The only thing your computer would need to do is to decode the video input from the server...  No more cheating, no more wall hacking, no more god mode, etc.

Just died to a speed hacking teleporter. I guess its a 1.07 outcome where the devs tried to simplify player position tracking and lag. Simpler/smaller packets to communicate with servers? If so, then hackers will have a blast on official servers. Cant wait for the old teleport hack where all players are gathered in one spot and then mowed down by one hacker with inf ammo + rapid fire 360 hacks. 

57 minutes ago, priit mölder said:

Just died to a speed hacking teleporter. I guess its a 1.07 outcome where the devs tried to simplify player position tracking and lag. Simpler/smaller packets to communicate with servers? If so, then hackers will have a blast on official servers. Cant wait for the old teleport hack where all players are gathered in one spot and then mowed down by one hacker with inf ammo + rapid fire 360 hacks. 

They start use cheats on 1.06 version, before 1.07

On 2/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, Exxoduss said:

Let me run this idea by you--
You ever used steamlink? Where you can play a game on your tv simply by streaming the game  fromyour computer to the TV and then the controler back tothe computer from the TV's location?
Now think of it this way-
Streaming the game from a server and sending back the controlers (or in this case Keyboard and Mouse) back to the server.

How do oyu think that willeffectthese cheaters?

Or maybe update anti-cheat software with speed hack/teleport related algorithms? I mean, speed hacking COULD be argued to be extreme lag, but in case of speed hacks it must have some consistent pattern of some sorts? Teleports could be a simple time/location comparison. Then the only hacks would be the phantom cross map kills. but that was almost un-heard in old DayZ mod since Arma 2 logged projectile trajectory. Really easy to look up in server logs (example anyone who had 1000m+ shots were sus and anyone with 2000m+ shots were auto-banned). 

The only sad part is I actually purchased the game with money. I would not be so mad if this was F2P. 

I would pay per month to play the game... This is why-

The added income would/could be used to pay for active admins

The added income could be used to hire additional Software Cheating Media access control detection/ban

The PPM servers would be secure in that enviroment. Cheaters will pay per month to have there cheats constantly upgraded in relay with the game updates, why would people that just want  fair game pay for a server to offer protection from such- also Some people buy cheats TO HAVE A FAIR GME, Why would they not thusly switch over to a pay per month server to have a fair game by means of the intended experience?

The Title holder could set up some of these servers- 24 hour (work from home) job for a couple admins each, have additional "algorithm" software,A bot to have access to the API and fetch and recieve notifications and other preprogrammed notifications and statsto the admin apon request. and other such tools could be made available to the human administrator. The server would have a dynamic password or connecting requirments demanding a connection to your bohemia account in wich the subscription was made (much like other pay-per-month games) say the price was 9.99 a month. as of this post- steam is indicating - CURRENTLY 16,232 players; peak 28,916 players in DayZ for today. with my analytical forcast of how many would pay per month...  LOL I failed analytics so I dont know. But I would give an optimistical number because it would be my idea... so Someone else would have to do that for me. When I look at the server listing for Dayz when I log in, it does not reflect 16,000 players currently, so I am either missunderstanding the steam information or I am grossly missjudging the amount of servers all these players are utilizing, but if that is the case, and 16,000 players currently, and 5% were to pay for access to an Official Dayz Monitored server- umm that would be $7,992 per month budget. (shrug)

Edited by Exxoduss