JMachadeX

Improve it please....

42 minutes ago, JMachadeX said:

Improve the servers stability / lag

Fix desync

Fix inventory

Fix cars

Did you really have to make a whole topic about this? 

You do know there are multiple threads where this is spoken of? This has no Wright.

Stop polluting with this spew crap. 

2 hours ago, McWendy said:

Did you really have to make a whole topic about this? 

You do know there are multiple threads where this is spoken of? This has no Wright.

Stop polluting with this spew crap. 

Im new here man...

8 hours ago, JMachadeX said:

Im new here man...

Ah true. I jumped the gun. Just thread numero uncountable on this matter is all. 

Still Read before you post 😁

12 hours ago, McWendy said:

Ah true. I jumped the gun. Just thread numero uncountable on this matter is all. 

Still Read before you post 😁

Thanks 🙂

But man yesterday i wanted to play but i couldnt because of the huge lag...they really must improve their servers..:/

Few questions because i dont experience what you have.

Where do you live? (Decent infrastucture for internet)

Do you have other things open when playing?

Do you have Windows and the game installed on a SSD? (This helps big time)

Cars and inventory issues we all have. Huge lag issues is not the same for everyone. So maybe most is on your side. 

9 hours ago, McWendy said:

Few questions because i dont experience what you have.

Where do you live? (Decent infrastucture for internet)

Do you have other things open when playing?

Do you have Windows and the game installed on a SSD? (This helps big time)

Cars and inventory issues we all have. Huge lag issues is not the same for everyone. So maybe most is on your side. 

yes i have game on SSD. And i have nothing open when im play.

my pc:

i7 - 9700K + 24GB DDr4 + RX 5700 XT 8GB + SSD 1TB + HD 1TB + Windows 10 Pro x64.

right now game for us is unplayable with this lag...they really must improve the servers..this is kinda ridiculous EU servers with bad ping...

Right now our big issue is this lag on servers...is like unplayable..sadly and devs dont improve it, after 6 years of development..:/

Edited by JMachadeX
  • Like 1

Well i connect to the EU servers without issues. BUT i am located near Amsterdam where the hub is.

5 minutes ago, McWendy said:

Well i connect to the EU servers without issues. BUT i am located near Amsterdam where the hub is.

We live in Portugal man

@McWendybut you know if they have any plans to improve their servers? if servers arent good, our experience wont be good enough...

19 minutes ago, JMachadeX said:

@McWendybut you know if they have any plans to improve their servers? if servers arent good, our experience wont be good enough...

As far as i know it no.

We are running on virtual instances on a server. That means one server could be host to more "virtual" servers. 

I think guys like @-Gews- @Parazight could know more 

Im not that tech savy anymore.... Getting old 😂

Edited by McWendy

1 minute ago, McWendy said:

As far as i know it no.

We are running on virtual instances on a server. That means one server could be host to more "virtual" servers. 

Im not that tech savy anymore.... Getting old 😂

damit...but this lags...just destroy this 😕

21 minutes ago, JMachadeX said:

damit...but this lags...just destroy this 😕

Yes when desync happens its a mf. 

I have a 250 mb internet connection. A decent computer, not much less then yours. I do have Nvidia but that should not make a difference. I do have less RAM only 16. I have NO HDD.

Not much more I can tell you im afraid.

• Like 1

I play on servers with ping <100 but it does not matter. There are stutters when you kill a zombie, when opening doors, when the weather changes and so on. You  can literally see the sever working as you go. This and generally poor network performance of DayZ. Have just one more player next to you and you will get lags and rubber banding. Very rarely there is a really smooth gameplay.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

I play on servers with ping <100 but it does not matter. There are stutters when you kill a zombie, when opening doors, when the weather changes and so on. You  can literally see the sever working as you go. This and generally poor network performance of DayZ. Have just one more player next to you and you will get lags and rubber banding. Very rarely there is a really smooth gameplay.

ya man...i saw my brother so desync...they should really think in improve it

On 1/11/2020 at 4:08 AM, JMachadeX said:

Improve the servers stability / lag

Fix desync

Thats your problem, get more RAM or a better machine. I have zero problems with lag and every one in our playerbase that has lag issues ends up having inferior equipment. Low ram, gaming laptop, subpar processor, etc. Hope this helps!