Thundermight

Livonia Characters seperate

I just bought Livonia DLC expecting it to have a different character pool from chernarus...
 How does it even make sense to have it share between completly different games? Since not even 1pp and 1/3pp share same character?
 Besides the fact that we will have some fully geared character wrecking havoc on a fresh new map, will be mostly pointless to play chernarus instead livonia (since most players consider Livonia > chernarus).
 I do think it is a necessary change, and i hope it comes soon.

Well if you Just bought it then its kinda your own fault. It was stated here a few days ago on the forum. 

I do agree with your point tho. It should have been seperated.

1 hour ago, Thundermight said:

since most players consider Livonia > chernarus

Maybe since it's new and interesting to check out, maybe... but not as a rule.

Agreed to your original point... they should have either wiped official servers across the board upon the release of 1.06 or created a separate set of hives for Livonia. I took the "high road" and F11'd my character on Chernarus so I could get a fresh start on Livonia but I know a LOT of people who didn't... rolled into the spawn zones fully geared, with tons of food/water... hardly a re-introduction to "survival." 

4 hours ago, Thundermight said:

since most players consider Livonia > chernarus

How do you know this?

I think I would have preferred a separate character on each. Having said that, it would be interesting for a character developed in chernarus to be able to travel to livonia. I loved the old frankie videos where he would get a boat or a heli and 'travel' to another map. 

I played livonia a fair bit when it released and really like the map, but recently went back to chernarus and it felt like going home. Probably going to stay here a while. Nice to have livonia option when I need a vacation though. 

• Beans 1