KajMak64Bit2

I regret buying Livonia... Read plz

I really regret buying Livonia because i can't play it because servers are full and have a big queue god damn it xDD

• Haha 1

Doesn't help the overall view people have here of you.

They could have thought that it was something interesting. And realize it is....well pointless. 

• Beans 2

17 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

I really regret buying Livonia because i can't play it because servers are full and have a big queue god damn it xDD

So, there's not enough servers because people aren't buying it? ;) 

3 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

So, there's not enough servers because people aren't buying it? 😉

there are a lot of servers that's the thing lol almost all of the good ones from EU are full xD

4 hours ago, McWendy said:

They could have thought that it was something interesting. And realize it is....well pointless. 

well my post and me don't really matter because all people Say Livonia bad... Livonia expensive... i no buy Livonia... everybody say "i regret buying it" for other reasons like broken game... i regret kinda buying it because full servers because many people are on because many people bought it 😛 and many people probably enjoy it 😄

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, McWendy said:

They could have thought that it was something interesting. And realize it is....well pointless

thanks mcwendy!  was gonna type something similar but no matter how many times i read "im almost 19 years old" i still cant help but get the feeling i would be typing to a 13 year old. 

its threads like this that give me that feeling...

i guess i shouldnt talk... ive been in my share of childish arguements here and have made more than my share of childish troll comments.  although that being said... usually its because of a lack of sleep or being grumpy after a long day at work.... i dont think i have ever started a thread with the intent of starting childing arguements...

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

54 minutes ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

thanks mcwendy!  was gonna type something similar but no matter how many times i read "im almost 19 years old" i still cant help but get the feeling i would be typing to a 13 year old. 

its threads like this that give me that feeling...

i guess i shouldnt talk... ive been in my share of childish arguements here and have made more than my share of childish troll comments.  although that being said... usually its because of a lack of sleep or being grumpy after a long day at work.... i dont think i have ever started a thread with the intent of starting childing arguements...

Yeah he doesn't stop to Read his own posts. Doesn't understand sending VS receiving.... Yet.

I gave the benefit of doubt when i was bickering with him.... But he only continues.... 

Definetly a age thing. 

I love Linvonia and don't regret buying it. 

14 minutes ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

i love it too... but McWendy is toxic af @Uncle Zed

I am? Wow.... I dont think that's the general concensus of me here on the forum.

But your image is improving by the minute.

• Beans 1

lol its clickbait, so what. Don't need to call someone childish because of it though. 

I recall posting about no ARs spawning, the response I got was rather rude & had no credible input whatsoever. 

The response another "prestigious" community member got, when he asked the exact same question as I did, was a lot nicer. 

You don't have to treat outsiders the same, just don't be rude. 

5 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Is it illegal in your country to be childish you mood killing grown up boomer prick? Why do you ALWAYS have to talk shit about people on here and me... IS IT FUCKING ILLEGAL TO BE CHILDISH? You're triggering me so damn hard dude i swear... Did your parents never allowed to have fun when you were little? god damn... My mom is like 42 and she is acting waaaay worse then me... What do you say about that? She's Childish she not allow to live probably and she should go to psychatric hospital in your eyes... jesus dude get off my back you're literally THE most annoying person i HAVE EVER SEEN and trust me i've seen PLENTY of really cancerously annoying person and you're literally the worse of them ALL.

You might want to consider what kind of impression you make. I'm not saying you have to do this or that, I'm just pointing out that you should be aware how you are perceived. For starters, your overuse of ellipses (that's those three dots... you use instead of a period) make you look like you discovered the Internet yesterday, so you sound like you're either 13 or that uncle everyone has. Do what you want, just understand the effects.

You're allowed to behave in a childish way, but if you start clickbait topics like this one, you should be prepared that many people, me including, will roll their eyes. You can't have your cake and eat it too, i.e. you can't behave in a 'silly prankster' mode and then demand a kind of respect given to someone more mature. It's one way or another.

One more piece of advice - it's useful to contribute something meaningful, at least every now and then. A well-thought-out insight, a piece of game mechanics you discovered, something like that. This is not exactly a Yahoo chat room for people bored at work.

Edited by Kirov (DayZ)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

3 hours ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

You might want to consider what kind of impression you make. I'm not saying you have to do this or that, I'm just pointing out that you should be aware how you are perceived. For starters, your overuse of ellipses (that's those three dots... you use instead of a period) make you look like you discovered the Internet yesterday, so you sound like you're either 13 or that uncle everyone has. Do what you want, just understand the effects.

You're allowed to behave in a childish way, but if you start clickbait topics like this one, you should be prepared that many people, me including, will roll their eyes. You can't have your cake and eat it too, i.e. you can't behave in a 'silly prankster' mode and then demand a kind of respect given to someone more mature. It's one way or another.

One more piece of advice - it's useful to contribute something meaningful, at least every now and then. A well-thought-out insight, a piece of game mechanics you discovered, something like that. This is not exactly a Yahoo chat room for people bored at work.

meh i don't care about impression i make... why don't people just roll their eyes and move on instead of being annoying here.. that's a way smarter way to deal with this kind of situation. I don't care about myself let alone other people and how do i act and write my stuff on the internet... important thing is to write stuff that people can understand and read i don't waste time checking my sentences if they are gramatically correct...all of you sound like an uncle rather then adolescents. Main point here is that I DON'T CARE About myself let alone grammar

16 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

meh i don't care about impression i make... why don't people just roll their eyes and move on instead of being annoying here.. that's a way smarter way to deal with this kind of situation. 

Well, why don't you stop replying to these comments and move on? It's way smarter plus you don't care. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

Well, why don't you stop replying to these comments and move on? It's way smarter plus you don't care. 

But why don't you stop?

On 12/7/2019 at 2:40 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

meh i don't care about impression i make... why don't people just roll their eyes and move on instead of being annoying here.. that's a way smarter way to deal with this kind of situation. I don't care about myself let alone other people and how do i act and write my stuff on the internet... important thing is to write stuff that people can understand and read i don't waste time checking my sentences if they are gramatically correct...all of you sound like an uncle rather then adolescents. Main point here is that I DON'T CARE About myself let alone grammar

Clearly.