Sign in to follow this  
KajMak64Bit2

Can't wait for LivoniaPlus

kinda like Chernarus from ArmA 2 got an ChernarusPlus in DayZ... maybe same thing will happen with Livonia? xD can't wait for LivoniaPlus xDD would be dope

9 minutes ago, Bob.E.Dazzler said:

Hope they don't make it too cheap; whole NEW map 😉 . Gotta be at least 30 euros, maybe 40 I hope.

no it's gonna be the same map just improved over 5 years xD

They've already said it'll be less than 15 euros.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 2:26 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

kinda like Chernarus from ArmA 2 got an ChernarusPlus in DayZ... maybe same thing will happen with Livonia? xD can't wait for LivoniaPlus xDD would be dope

Chernarus+ made probably more sense since the map got overhauled and basically became the platform, not just a map. Livonia is already established and at least in the experimental preview it got all the features that you would expect from a Day Z map. It is true that even Chernarus got updated wit the post 0.63 releases here and there, but it is no longer treated as a different version of Chernarus. So my expectation is that Livonia stays Livonia even if features are added. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DoctorScandalous said:

Like Tanoa, then? 

idk... i somewhat posted this post as more of a joke.. just saying 

xd

On 11/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

They've already said it'll be less than 15 euros.

Should be free , but hey why hold yourself to your word nowadays when you can just make all the normies pay up that weren’t here for alpha and all their glorious (now broken) promises! 

Devs from 2016: “all dlc will be free”

same devs from 2019: “we don’t know how much Livonia will cost” 

😂😂😂😂😂👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

7 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Should be free

It should not be free. Bohemia is a business.  They have employees.  Who have to pay bills like everyone else.

The game developers do not control the money flow of the company.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 3

17 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Devs from 2016: “all dlc will be free”

Please post a reference to this quote because I don't recall them ever saying that.

As @Parazight has said, it's a business.  I have no issue with them charging for a new map.  I would have issue with them charging for something like "Broken Bones DLC" for example -- something that was previously in the Alpha version that I already paid for that they are now asking me to pay for again.

Those of you crying that it should be free obviously have no idea how software development works, nor the amount of time and effort involved in creating a new map, let alone all the DayZ-specific things related to that map (the loot spawn points, the zones for the AI, the locations for static items like car wrecks, etc.)

Without a doubt, it should not be free.

Edited by drgullen
typo

From what do the people live who demand everything "for free".  Or with what did you pay for the device with which you post your texts?  Does light food or paradise exist?  

Questions about questions.