Man Parts 241

Remove drag and drop.

1. Remove the drag and drop from inventory management. This is not PC.

2. IM should have more press button options.

Example: Press X to send to Vicinity from Inventory.

Or

Press A to grab item. Use bumpers to move. Press A to drop.

Jus a couple of ideas for IM.

3. RT to attach needs to expand to everything.

Example: We can RT to attach camo nets to tents, tires to vehicles, etc.

This needs to be expanded to...

RT to place items that are in hand in containers (barrel, crate, tent, etc) if space is available.

RT to attach logs, kindling, large stones, etc to fireplace.

I could go on and then I remembered the button press options we have now don't even work most of the time. So what's the point in adding new shit when the shit we have now doesn't even fucking work as intended.

I kinda lost it there at the end. But you get the idea. Remove drag and drop. Add more button press.

• Like 1

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I thought inventory management already worked like this? 

Partially.

Just now, Man Parts 241 said:

Partially.

Well, it's actually exactly like this. Hold x to send to vicinity. Hold A and use RB to transfer. Maybe I'm missing something? 

9 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well, it's actually exactly like this. Hold x to send to vicinity. Hold A and use RB to transfer. Maybe I'm missing something? 

Did you even read the OP?

3 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

why remove it? You could just not use it

How so? Wouldn't press A to grab and drop, not hold😒, be better?

A simpler one yet would just be to press X to send to Vicinity, instead of hold 😒.

Having to hold, drag, and drop is the issue. We shouldn't be holding anything. We already have it for some stuff like RT to attach, etc. It should be like that for everything. Dayzfanboy doesn't seem to be getting that.

29 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

How so? Wouldn't press A to grab and drop, not hold😒, be better?

A simpler one yet would just be to press X to send to Vicinity, instead of hold 😒.

Having to hold, drag, and drop is the issue. We shouldn't be holding anything. We already have it for some stuff like RT to attach, etc. It should be like that for everything. Dayzfanboy doesn't seem to be getting that.

Dayzfanboy simply thinks how is it any easier? Dayzfanboy thinks that pressing A which currently just makes you put something in your hand will then need remapping. Holding X to drop an item is also better than tapping it because I imagine people will be forever dropping things by accident and not realising until too late. Holding it down helps prevent such accidents. Dayzfanboy can imagine people complaining vociferously if it was changed to a press instead of hold. 😒😒

• Like 1