Mosi2142

1.06 update

when the next Patch hit Experimental ? anyone know ?
im really Excited About The Next Patch^^

2 hours ago, Mosi2142 said:

when the next Patch hit Experimental ? anyone know ?
im really Excited About The Next Patch^^

Chances are 1.06 will be out when Livonia releases, which is rumored to be November 13th. Hopefully the patch will go to experimental before that and not just released as stable.

Guys who played Livonia at egx confirmed the following guns are coming with 1.06/livonia

Blaze

Double barrell shorty

Colt 1911

Hopefully we might get a few more

Edited by awalsh47

Hopefully, it is 1.06 and not just Livonia 😄 More importantly, 0.63 will not repeat, when they showed it at a con with quite a lot of features and stuff and then we waited for about six months until it really released and still it did not have half of the animations and basics like items on your back were broken. 

Can anyone confirm if all the elements in 1.06 will be available if you do not have the Livonia DLC.

I've watched quite a few videos now about the upcoming changes and the consensus seems to be that the new map is aimed at more survival gameplay than predominantly PvP affair as Chernarus now is. I am a little worried that the elements that support the survival aspect will not be migrated away from the DLC to vanilla.

That said I haven't played DayZ in a couple of months because every time I did, I encountered the "gun bug" where I literally had to log out then back in again to get stuff working and even then it wasn't guaranteed. It's a problem I see on quite a few YT and Twitch streams so I presume it is still an issue. For me, that is just too much of a "game breaking" glitch to bother spending time with the game. Shame really, as I've persevered with it since the mod days.

16 hours ago, rickyriot said:

Can anyone confirm if all the elements in 1.06 will be available if you do not have the Livonia DLC.

I've watched quite a few videos now about the upcoming changes and the consensus seems to be that the new map is aimed at more survival gameplay than predominantly PvP affair as Chernarus now is. I am a little worried that the elements that support the survival aspect will not be migrated away from the DLC to vanilla.

That said I haven't played DayZ in a couple of months because every time I did, I encountered the "gun bug" where I literally had to log out then back in again to get stuff working and even then it wasn't guaranteed. It's a problem I see on quite a few YT and Twitch streams so I presume it is still an issue. For me, that is just too much of a "game breaking" glitch to bother spending time with the game. Shame really, as I've persevered with it since the mod days.

It's been confirmed multiple times that all of the gameplay elements Livonia is getting will come to Chernarus. 

• Beans 1

It is a good "Chessmove" to test an experimental version with relatively little new content from the beginning under full load ... and that works best with something super new, a new environment.

😉

14 hours ago, thepoey said:

It's been confirmed multiple times that all of the gameplay elements Livonia is getting will come to Chernarus. 

The question was whether it will be part of the vanilla 1.06 patch, rather than whether it will come "at some time".

Now, I appreciate you may have answered in the implication that it will, however that's the clarity I was looking for.

Considering that most thought 1.0 would include 0.6X features then Bohemia announced, much to some annoyance I would say, that it wouldn't I don't think it's unfair to suggest that it might not - although I am not saying that it won't, just that we've been in a similar position before.

6 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

It is a good "Chessmove" to test an experimental version with relatively little new content from the beginning under full load ... and that works best with something super new, a new environment.

😉

There are experimental servers for that, but it's fair to say that wouldn't be under "full load".

From some of the teaser vids from YouTubers it's been claimed Livorno will be aimed at survival rather than PvP, which I think is a pretty decent move. If Bohemia is worried that PvP is their main hook and adding too much survival stuff into vanilla Chenarus may either be ineffective or take away from that PvP then I can see why they would limit some of that to Livorno.

Edited by rickyriot
  • Beans 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:05 AM, Mosi2142 said:

when the next Patch hit Experimental ? anyone know ? im really Excited About The Next Patch^^

1.06 Chernarus experimental is out now from what i can see.