Andyyypandyyy

Mk2 pistol sound broken?

So using the MK2 merely for zombol purposes my buddy is in NWAF northern barracks in in kab, I shoot the MK2 andd be hears it left side, he shoots his I hear it also on my left, it's happened alot recently as ive been exploring, is this a bug? Is it a super loud weapon but "silenced"? I'm confused, loving the update tho

How did the infected react? Silenced shots are still heard, if you fire in a room, there will be amplifying echo as well. However; other silenced guns still attract the infected, the MK2 should not. If it was a loud bang and the gun was not damaged, this could be a bug.

Edited by William Sternritter

Zombies don't react at all, my buddy heard the gun in NWAF right beside him as I did too at the exact same time same sound as the MK2 doesn't bother me persay just makes you shit yourself when you're running about and hear a PEW PEW haha

8 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Pistol suppressors are also buggy. They work brilliantly with other players, but attract too many zombies.

Yeah, one shot from a pistol aggros the whole horde. 

I haven't tried suppressed pistol since the update but prior to 1.05 they seemed OK unless you missed our didn't kill in one shot. 

Ive had zombies react to a mk ii from at least 10m away, ill get proof when im on later. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

Ive had zombies react to a mk ii from at least 10m away, ill get proof when im on later. 

I also have had this happen out in a field behind some houses, popped off 1 round (only 1 round at a time as I don't have a magazine), head shot to drop an infected with the MKII and 3 others came running from 10-15 meters away.  The infected i killed also had not aggroed so his battle cry did not attract the others, the only explanation I can come up with is that the sound possibly echoed off of the houses which were about 10-15 meters away.