Sign in to follow this  
FearFokkol

Character respawn location change

After last night when most of the servers went down and had come back up this morning, I logged back onto the same server where my character logged off from only to respawn at a different location to where I had logged off, just as if I have changed servers but didnt, anyone else have this issue?

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

After last night when most of the servers went down and had come back up this morning, I logged back onto the same server where my character logged off from only to respawn at a different location to where I had logged off, just as if I have changed servers but didnt, anyone else have this issue?

I saw it happen to a few people logging in, me also, was on 4437 last night logged when people started skipping about just got on 4437 and it spawned me somewhere else

I have also had this happen recently, however it only changed my position to the location i was only moments before i logged out.  I jogged from one end of town to the other for a safer spot to log out and when i spawned back in the next day I was at the previous side of town standing in the middle of the road...

Sign in to follow this