E Davis

glitching

Please fix the we pay for a server and die all day because of glitching we would like to keep paying for the server

Rather than typing in large text why don't you actually explain your problem so people have a chance of helping you. Our eyesight is just fine. 

• Haha 5
  • Beans 2

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Our eyesight is just fine. 

Speak for yourself, I'm wearing glasses.

Please do elaborate, OP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kichilron said:

Speak for yourself, I'm wearing glasses.

Please do elaborate, OP.

Well, OK, I'll come out of the closet too. But I only use them for reading. And driving. And walking. But nothing else. Aside from cooking or any other activity that requires the use of actual eyesight. But listening to music I'm fine. 

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

What are they fixing? What glitch? There are many, infact there are so many it would take a day just to list them... this post should be deleted. It's like someone posting on here just to say Hi.

My only solution would be to learn what cause the bugs and glitches and do your best to avoid them.

Example:

You know how you get items stuck in barrels, tents, etc? Besides server desync, it's from swapping an item in your hand to an item in a barrel, tent, etc. Drag and drop. Do not swap.

You see desync? Stop and re-log.

I've had a PS since they released. Never died to a bug or glitch. It's always been by lag while driving or getting two tapped to unconsciousness by an infected. Glad they fixed that last one.

Jus saying... Most of the bugs can be avoided if you know how. Learn from your experiences.