KennZenz

Camera Angle Problem / Floating Camera ?

So I just updated to 1.5 and after playing for about an hour I notice that my character views suddenly are all bugged. The view of my character/game is literally floating 20 feet above my character. I'ts impossible to play like this. Is anyone else experiencing this?

So to explain further instead of having a direct view ahead, slightly behind my character, the view i get is way up in the air above my survivor!! I can look down and see my guy 20 feet below my view on the ground.

It doesn't make any sense.

What doesn't make any sense is people playing in TPP, giving themselves the superhuman ability to look over walls and around corners.  I only play in FPP, so.....no, I haven't noticed any problems.

3 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

What doesn't make any sense is people playing in TPP, giving themselves the superhuman ability to look over walls and around corners.  I only play in FPP, so.....no, I haven't noticed any problems.

And here endeth today's sermon 🙄

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, KennZenz said:

So I just updated to 1.5 and after playing for about an hour I notice that my character views suddenly are all bugged. The view of my character/game is literally floating 20 feet above my character. I'ts impossible to play like this. Is anyone else experiencing this?

So to explain further instead of having a direct view ahead, slightly behind my character, the view i get is way up in the air above my survivor!! I can look down and see my guy 20 feet below my view on the ground.

It doesn't make any sense.

I had this happen to me a few months ago, it was almost like a drone was looking down at my character. 

No idea what caused it or how it happened.

Edited by Tino81
Amendment

5 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

What doesn't make sense is people complaining about playing a game in TPP when it's part of the game 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Tino81
Amendment
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Tino81 said:

What doesn't make sense is people complaining about playing a game in TPP when it's part of the game 🤷‍♂️

All I am saying is, if you don't like the way TPP is, then play in FPP.  That way, your problem is solved.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, Stagman70 said:

If you don't agree with tpp then don't play on those servers. So tired of people complaining about this. Get off your high horse. But shut the hell up about it. It's been in the game since the beginning.

4 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

All I am saying is, if you don't like the way TPP is, then play in FPP.  That way, your problem is solved.

Again. If you were complaining about a first person view bug and others said just pay in third person you'd probably shit bricks so stop.

7 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

This happened just the once, a few months ago. If it carried on I would stop and use FPP.

20 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

If you don't agree with tpp then don't play on those servers

I don't......like I said.  Besides, I wasn't complaining.  I was merely voicing my opinion that TPP is, while a playing option, takes away some elements of the game.  But thanks for your insight.