Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

1.06 coming with dlc

Don't spread misinformation please. First of all, the article is littered with grammar mistakes and typos, so I already don't trust this source. Second, it isn't confirmed that Livonia comes with 1.06 nor is the release date or price announced.

Edited by IMT

Whilst nothing is set in stone, I think it’s a pretty safe bet that the DLC will come with or after 1.06. The video includes content they promised would not be hidden behind a paywall (the truck, books, bears). 

The map is set for November 13th release on CONSOLE. That means they have a lot to do, to get 2 patches out by then. As a pc player, I’m happy, because surely 1.06 experimental is damn close! 

Either that, or more delays. Going on console development speeds this year. It seems highly unlikely they will get 2 patches AND new DLC out in 6 weeks. We will see, though.

Edited by ThePugman

8 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

The map is set for November 13th release on CONSOLE. That means they have a lot to do, to get 2 patches out by then. As a pc player, I’m happy, because surely 1.06 experimental is damn close

Didn't even think about that yet, but this surely might indicate that an experimental release is on the horizon.

If Dayz follows the same system of A3, we should be able to play the dlc on the experimental branch, if it is purchased. Considering the 13 November release date (i know it is not yet 100%) is pretty much a hard deadline, they probably release experimental early to find bugs ASAP. So halfway October experimental release? 

If 1.06 is coming with the DLC then I can also see console getting 1.05/1.06 combined patch.

6 hours ago, ThePugman said:

The map is set for November 13th release on CONSOLE

Nope.

"Coming soon" is still the only thing we "know"

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Nope.

"Coming soon" is still the only thing we "know"

Doesn't show in this post but Xbox replied on DayZ's reply with the fact that they have the wrong date.

Sign in to follow this